Islamic Forum
andalusi

Why Islam Is Only True Religion From God

It says that Elijah (pbuh) was taken up in a chariot of fire into heaven. Are you saying that the Bible is flawed now? Because if he did not go to heaven as the Bible says then the Bible is flawed, and there is confusion in it.

As to the other, Allah (swt) is also for mercy and forgiveness as is shown even back in Genesis. If he does not forgive then it really would not matter if it was finite or infinite. If Jesus (pbuh) was in his human form when sacrificed on the cross then it would still have been a finite sacrifice, only his supposed god nature would have been acceptable which according to your previous statements was not what was sacrificed on the cross unless you are now trying to say that Jesus (pbuh) not only was the son of Allah (swt) but that he killed his god nature on the cross. If this is your argument against the Qur'an then it is obviously flawed.

PropellerAds

If a judge pardons someone because they show remorse are they injust? No, of course not... people would never make such a claim. If you are now claiming that Jesus (pbuh) nature was divine and human at the same time then why was he not all knowing as he said only the father knoweth the hour? Seems a bit contrary? Can't really be divine if one is lacking in ability can they?

And all actions will be called into account on the day of judgement but Allah (swt) is understanding. If Jesus (pbuh) had been sacrificed as you claim then Allah (swt) would still have been lacking in justice as you think of it because the individual still would not have accounted for they had done and it would have been the sacrifice of Allah (swt) that was paid not the payment of the individual. No court system in the world would be called just while allowing someone else to take the punishment for another?

The Bible says that Elijah (pbuh) was taken up in a chariot of fire to heaven. If he was not then the statement is false and thus a lie or at best misrepresenting thus of confusion. If it did then salvation was possible before Jesus (pbuh) as is also seen in the book of Job.

In basic logic what you are trying to say is considered a common fallacy known as circular reasoning. (something I learned at the esteemed Christian school known as Belhaven University)

augustine, how is jesus divine, what is evidence for that?

• Like 1

So if an accused murderer showed remorse it would be ok for the civil judge to let him go on the spot without a jail sentence. Does that sound right to you?

I said Jesus’ two natures are inseparable. Knowledge given to His human nature only goes so far as to what the divine nature permits.

Everyone is still responsible for their actions Jesus attained merit for us but we still have to prove ourselves worthy of heaven through faith and good works. You still have not answered my question brother, how could God forgive sins while ignoring the adequate justice due at the same time?

I know the text regarding Elijah is ambiguous. A scholar’s rule when dealing with ambiguous texts are:

1. Compare it with other plain texts dealing with the same matter that are not ambiguous and harmonize them.

2. The harmonization of ambiguous and non-ambiguous texts must be in harmony with the rest of scripture in its entirety.

I know this last point isn’t 100% satisfactory, I’m giving you the Catholic position. You are obvious free to accept or reject this.

I have answered your question. If you are unable to understand me then perhaps you should specify which part of my explanation was unclear to you so I know where to break it down. As for the other, yes, and in fact if you have read the Old Testament you know that the Bible also teaches this. In fact if a man kills another and offers remorse to it he is allowed to make up for it as according to the book of Leviticus.

Which definition of justice are you trying to apply?

a : the maintenance or administration of what is just especially by the impartial adjustment of conflicting claims or the assignment of merited rewards or punishments b : judge c : the administration of law; especially : the establishment or determination of rights according to the rules of law or equity

a : the quality of being just, impartial, or fair b (1) : the principle or ideal of just dealing or right action (2) : conformity to this principle or ideal : righteousness c : the quality of conforming to law

: conformity to truth, fact, or reason : correctness

Which definition of justice are you trying to apply?

see quoted post above which includes definitions of justice according to the merriam-webster dictionary. Without using a specified definition as to how you are trying to apply it we are going to go in circles. If you cannot go according to a definition then you are floundering and it is inane to continue

lol, you are speaking out of ignorance on this one my friend. It is not just repentance but forgiveness. One must show repentance before asking forgiveness in Islam (as I understand it...if I am wrong may a brother or sister here correct me)

• Like 1

Allah (swt) says that all is forgivable in Islam except shirk and this is forgivable if the individual turns from it. It is a also a matter of intention (just like in secular law).

If an individual kills someone by accidentally hitting them with a car and it is found that it was simply a matter of unintentional and it was not a matter of negligence then the person is pardoned and allowed to go. There is some dissension in Islam as to this matter as the day of judgement is the day that all are held accountable for what they have done. As I understand it some think that if more good has been done than bad then the person will receive paradise but others think that they will still have to pay penance for it in some form.

Here is another way to think of it... if an individual has served the country, been an upstanding pillar of the community but he stole something major like a car. He might get a fine and have to account for what he did but he will not go to jail because he has done more good than bad. As bad as murder is, in the eyes of Allah (swt) even this is forgivable but associating partners with him is not.

I hope that has helped.

Yes...

there are several things. wudu is a form of cleansing ones body as is ghusl. there is also something known as the 33 which is to say: allahu akbar, hamd'Allah, & subhan'Allah 33 times each followed by la illaha illah Allah muhammadur rasoolulah. these are all a form of penance, there is also of course the pilgrimage which purifies one of all past sins as does shahada when initially taken with iman.

If one lives to follow the law and does not slip on major things then they have little to worry but should still be mindful of Allah (swt) and never presume to know that they will be permitted to paradise but only hope as to assume that paradise is given is to try and say that one understands what Allah wills and one should not do that. Now also what should be clarified for you which might help here is Islam does not believe in the concept of inherit sin.

This is slightly off topic but I wonder what you gentlemen think about this idea....

In Christianity and Islam, there wasn't a definitive organization established to implement justice and the rules and regulations contained in the Holy Books. What if in place of institutionalized punishment by a government, a key feature of religious government, the believer expressed his or her repentence by volunteering for the stated punishment? I feel if a person is forced by a government to receive punishment, then the "sinner" may not be genuine in receiving it and thus possibly still liable for that wrongdoing in the afterlife.

I bring this up because, thinking about Islam, once the Seal of the Prophets ascended to Heaven, Muslims believe God will not bring about any Messenger ever again. This means that unlike the Seal of the Prophets, there is no divine commands to make war, peace, judge, etc. Everything which happens now attempts to use the past examples but it does not replace the actual, real life version of divine guidance from a Messenger. What if a person who volunteers for justice on Earth in accordance to his beliefs is automatically forgiven by God?

Just a thought.

This is slightly off topic but I wonder what you gentlemen think about this idea....

In Christianity and Islam, there wasn't a definitive organization established to implement justice and the rules and regulations contained in the Holy Books. What if in place of institutionalized punishment by a government, a key feature of religious government, the believer expressed his or her repentence by volunteering for the stated punishment? I feel if a person is forced by a government to receive punishment, then the "sinner" may not be genuine in receiving it and thus possibly still liable for that wrongdoing in the afterlife.

I bring this up because, thinking about Islam, once the Seal of the Prophets ascended to Heaven, Muslims believe God will not bring about any Messenger ever again. This means that unlike the Seal of the Prophets, there is no divine commands to make war, peace, judge, etc. Everything which happens now attempts to use the past examples but it does not replace the actual, real life version of divine guidance from a Messenger. What if a person who volunteers for justice on Earth in accordance to his beliefs is automatically forgiven by God?

Just a thought.

can you condense and rephrase perhaps? Your inquiry in its length is a bit to wrap ones head around

I will make d'ua for you.

and the conversation is circular and will be so as the seal appears to be upon your heart. If what you proposed is true Christianity will still not be necessary as it would really be a matter of all mankind has been given a clean slate and thus is pure in the eyes of the creator and should live as such.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1

God bless,

it should be translated the Word was Divine, not God

Mistranslation of the text:

In the "original" Greek manuscripts (Did the disciple John speak Greek?), "The Word" is only described as being "ton theos"(divine/a god) and not as being "ho theos" (The Divine/The God). A more faithful and correct translation of this verse would thus read: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was divine" (If you read the New World Translation of the Bible you will find exactly this wording).

Similarly, in "The New Testament, An American Translation" this verse is honestly presented as

"In the beginning the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was divine."

The New Testament, An American Translation, Edgar Goodspeed and J. M. Powis Smith, The University of Chicago Press, p. 173

And again in the dictionary of the Bible, under the heading of "God" we read

"Jn 1:1 should rigorously be translated 'the word was with the God [=the Father], and the word was a divine being.'"

The Dictionary of the Bible by John McKenzie, Collier Books, p. 317

In yet another Bible we read:

"The Logos (word) existed in the very beginning, and the Logos was with God, the Logos was divine"

The Holy Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments, by Dr. James Moffatt

What was "The Word"? God in Quran explains

"O people of the book! commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which he bestowed upon Mary, and a spirit preceding from him so believe in Allah and his messengers. Say not "Three," desist! It will be better for you, for Allah is one God. Glory be to him. Far exalted is he above having a son. To him belong all things in the heavens and the earth. And enough is Allah as a disposer of affairs."

The noble Qur'an, Al-Nissa(4):171

In the Qur'an we are told that when God Almighty wills something he merely says to it "Be" and it is.

"Verily! Our (Allah's) Word unto a thing when We intend it, is only that We say unto it "Be!" - and it is"

The noble Qur'an, Al-Nahil(16):40 (please also read chapter 14)

This is the Islamic viewpoint of "The Word." "The Word" is literally God's utterance "Be." This is held out by the Bible where thirteen verses later in John 1:14 we read:

"And the Word was made flesh".

In the Qur'an, we read:

"The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: 'Be.' And he was."

The noble Qur'an, Aal-Umran(3):59.

That is why you are wrong again my friend...

• Like 1

God gave us a brain to use it for reasoning. What would be the point if I became a Muslim but deep in my heart did not believe in it?

Bayyinah=clear sign/proof

(1. Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Scripture and the idolators, were not going to leave until there came to them the Bayyinah.) (2. A Messenger from Allah reciting purified pages.) (3. Wherein are upright Books.) (4. And the People of the Scripture differed not until after there came to them the Bayyinah.) (5. And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, making religion purely for Him alone, Hunafa', and that they perform Salah and give Zakah, and that is the right religion.) (6. Verily, those who disbelieve from among the People of the Scripture and idolators, will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.) (7. Verily, those who believe and do righteous good deeds, they are the best of creatures.) (8. Their reward with their Lord is Eternal Gardens, underneath which rivers flow. They will abide therein forever, Allah will be pleased with them, and they well-pleased with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord.)

(From Surah 98)

(2145). And even if you were to bring to the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) all the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they would not follow your Qiblah (prayer direction), nor are you going to follow their Qiblah. And they will not follow each other's Qiblah. Verily, if you follow their desires after that which you have received of knowledge (from Allah), then indeed you will be one of the wrongdoers.)

(6. And for those who disbelieve in their Lord is the torment of Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.) (7. When they are cast therein, they will hear its Shahiq while it is simmering.) (8. It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keepers will ask: "Did no warner come to you'') (9. They will say: "Yes, indeed a warner did come to us, but we rejected him and said: `Allah never sent down anything; you are only in great error.''') (10. And they will say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!'') (11. Then they will confess their sin. So, away with the dwellers of the blazing Fire!) (From Surah 67)

O you who have disbelieved, make no excuses that Day. You will only be recompensed for what you used to do. (66:7)

Yes, God gave us a brain. However, simply saying on the Day of Judgement, "God, you gave me a brain, I used it and did not the Truth perceive to be worth following according to my reason", is not going to slide. The rest of the disbelievers did not believe in Islam when it came because it did not make sense to them. Does this mean that everybody from atheists to deviants are going to be excused on the Day of Judgement because gave God them a brain for reasoning and the Truth did appeal to their reason? No. God gave us reason and He will hold us accountable for it. If one ends up disbelieving in the Truth, then obviously such a person did not use their reason properly, if at all.

There is no point in for you to become a Muslim if in your heart you did not believe in it. You would not be a Muslim in the sight of God if you did not believe.

I hope your child's birth goes well. Congratulations.

• Like 2

Augustine, on 14 July 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1

God bless,

to prove this is an big error is like this, make an equasion

if the word is God then

In the beginning was the Word(God), and the Word(God) was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1

and the Word(God) was with God = and the God was with God = 2 Gods, blasphemy according to jesus

Mark 12:29 Jesus answered, “The foremost is, ‘HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD;

so logically the word is not God, but should be translated divine, not God. if you translate it as God you make an big error and contradiction without knowing it.

Either way, the Word is so closely associated with God and His creative Spirit that they can easily be considered inseparable. The Word has always existed as long as God has existed and all creation exists solely through God and His Word. So I still agree with the opening of the Gospel of John which says in the beginning was the Word. Whether or not the close of the sentence should be read as "God" or "divine" does not change the essence of the subject. The Word was God or the Word was Divine does not change Christianity.

Either way, the Word is so closely associated with God and His creative Spirit that they can easily be considered inseparable. The Word has always existed as long as God has existed and all creation exists solely through God and His Word. So I still agree with the opening of the Gospel of John which says in the beginning was the Word. Whether or not the close of the sentence should be read as "God" or "divine" does not change the essence of the subject. The Word was God or the Word was Divine does not change Christianity.

Whether or not the close of the sentence should be read as "God" or "divine" does not change the essence of the subject.

but that is very important

if word is God then it is contradiction, and error, and it goes against teachings of jesus, beacuse

and the Word(God) was with God = and the God was with God = 2 Gods, blasphemy according to jesus teachings

and if it is translated divine, then it is not contradiction and it goes with teaching of Islam wich explain exactly that.

Yes...

there are several things. wudu is a form of cleansing ones body as is ghusl. there is also something known as the 33 which is to say: allahu akbar, hamd'Allah, & subhan'Allah 33 times each followed by la illaha illah Allah muhammadur rasoolulah. these are all a form of penance, there is also of course the pilgrimage which purifies one of all past sins as does shahada when initially taken with iman.

If one lives to follow the law and does not slip on major things then they have little to worry but should still be mindful of Allah (swt) and never presume to know that they will be permitted to paradise but only hope as to assume that paradise is given is to try and say that one understands what Allah wills and one should not do that. Now also what should be clarified for you which might help here is Islam does not believe in the concept of inherit sin.

Hi Abdullahfath,

Your post is obvious proof of penance. The only reason penance is required is to atone for sins. The Hadith below show evidence of substitution:

Sahih Muslim 6668—Allah’s Messenger [said]: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians.

Sahih Muslim 6665—Abu Musa reported that Allah's Messenger said: When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your rescue from Hell-Fire.

So now we have elements of atonement and substitution of sins. You have a flaw in Islamic theology which I believe what brother Augustine was trying to say. Your penances and substitutions remain finite which is inadequate to the infinite offence. Your god is not a god of justice because he is unjust in dealing with the offences committed against him.

Andalusi – before presenting yourself as the infallible interpreter of the bible look to the flaws of your own religion first. Since you like to quote the bible so much here is a quote for you to consider, this one definitely applies to you:

“Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove that splinter from your eye,' while the wooden beam is in your eye? You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye.” – Matthew 7:3-5

Hi Abdullahfath,

Your post is obvious proof of penance. The only reason penance is required is to atone for sins. The Hadith below show evidence of substitution:

Sahih Muslim 6668—Allah’s Messenger [said]: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians.

Sahih Muslim 6665—Abu Musa reported that Allah's Messenger said: When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your rescue from Hell-Fire.

So now we have elements of atonement and substitution of sins. You have a flaw in Islamic theology which I believe what brother Augustine was trying to say. Your penances and substitutions remain finite which is inadequate to the infinite offence. Your god is not a god of justice because he is unjust in dealing with the offences committed against him.

Andalusi – before presenting yourself as the infallible interpreter of the bible look to the flaws of your own religion first. Since you like to quote the bible so much here is a quote for you to consider, this one definitely applies to you:

“Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove that splinter from your eye,' while the wooden beam is in your eye? You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye.” – Matthew 7:3-5

Hi Abdullahfath,

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said, “By the one in whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, there is no one who hears of me from this nation of Jews and Christians and then dies without believing in my message except that he will be a companion of the Fire.”

[sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 284]

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَنَّهُ قَالَ وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لَا يَسْمَعُ بِي أَحَدٌ مِنْ هَذِهِ الْأُمَّةِ يَهُودِيٌّ وَلَا نَصْرَانِيٌّ ثُمَّ يَمُوتُ وَلَمْ يُؤْمِنْ بِالَّذِي أُرْسِلْتُ بِهِ إِلَّا كَانَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ

صحيح مسلم كتاب الإيمان باب وجوب الإيمان برسالة نبينا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى جميع الناس ونسخ الملل بملته

why is like that

God says in quran:

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter. (Quran, 3:85).

The Religion of Jesus and Moses is Islam - Ahmad Deedat

Simple conclusion: Islam is latest God's commands/laws, if people dont follow them no matter if you are muslim, christian, jew or atheist till go to hell as punishment for not following commanments of God.

When God says believe in my books and prophets...

People say No

When God says dont drink alcohol, and eat pork, and dont take drugs

People Say, Yes we will

When God says pray to me to be thankful for everything i gave you, water, food, strenght, health, wealth and so on

People say No, we will not pray to you and show that we are thankful

When God says be kind to your parents

People call their parents by bad names and scream at them

What happens to people who dont follow latest laws of the state, what if they want to follow old laws of the state, instead of paying 10% tax, they pay 5% wich was old law? what would happen to them? they would be punished by jail or economically.

Same it is with God, he punish those who deserve that, and are ignorant to his laws.

there is almost nothing in my relgion wich i can not explain to you scientifically or logically.

Danger Of Blowing Food When Hot.

SuperStock_1491R-1107730.jpg

Prophet Muhammed said:

- A Muslim should not blow over hot food; instead, he should wait until it cools down. He also should not blow into a glass of water while drinking from it. Instead, he should breathe three times outside of the vessel. Anas narrated that Allah’s Messenger (SAW), would breathe three times while drinking. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

- Abu Sa’id narrated that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) forbade blowing into a drink. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

- Ibn ‘Abbas narrated that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) forbade breathing into a drinking vessel or blowing into it. (At-Tirmidzi)

Blowing food and drink in the hot conditions can we do so often when not eating immediately, due to excessive hunger, or in a hurry to do with anything.

Blow out the food is intended to cool food quickly and can be eaten immediately so the time we are not consumed.

Do you know the dangers of blowing out the food and drink while still hot? Well if already know the dangers in food blow out while still hot of course you would think a thousand times to do so.

Why Food While Still Blowing Hot Not Allow?

If we blow the food is still hot, then we will remove CO2 from the mouth. by chemical reaction, when water vapor reacts with carbon dioxide to form carbonic acid compounds (carbonic acid) that is acidic.

CO2 + H2O => H2CO3

We need to know that there was blood in the H2CO3 is useful to adjust the pH (acidity level) in the blood. Blood is the buffer (which can maintain the pH of the solution) with a weak acid H2CO3 and the conjugate base of HCO3-so that the blood has a pH of 7.35 to 7.45 with the following reaction: CO2 + H20 + HCO3-+ H

Body using a pH buffer (buffer) in the blood as a protection against the changes which occur suddenly in blood pH. Abnormalities in the mechanisms controlling the pH, can cause one of two major abnormalities in acid-base balance, namely acidosis or alkalosis.

Acidosis is a condition where the blood has too much acid (or are very low base) and often causes decreased blood pH.

While Alkalosis is a condition where the blood has too much base (or too little acid) and sometimes cause increased blood pH.

Back again to the initial problem, where our food is inflatable, and carbon dioxide from our mouths will bond with the moisture from the food and produce carbonic acid which will affect the level of acidity in our blood that will lead to a situation where our blood will be more acidic than it should be so pH in the blood decreases, the situation is more known as acidosis.

Along with lowering of blood pH, breathing becomes deeper and more rapid as the body’s effort to reduce excess acid in the blood by reducing the amount of carbon dioxide.

In the end, the kidneys also try to compensate for this situation by issuing more acid in the urine.

But the two mechanisms would not be useful if the body is constantly producing too much acid, resulting in severe acidosis. In line with worsening acidosis, the patient began to feel fatigue, drowsiness, nausea and experiencing the confusion. If the acidosis worsens, blood pressure may fall, causing shock, coma and even death.

Well that’s the reason why we are not allowed in food blow the hot conditions, which was very dangerous to our souls.

It is within Islam itself clearly is prohibited other than less ethical (look greedy) also did not show patience in the face of a dish.

copied from

http://healthmad.com/healthcare-indu...food-when-hot/

Jewish Rabbi admits Islam is the oldest religion

Allah, God of Jesus, Muhammed, Christians, Jews, Muslims and all worlds

Jesus said the word "Muslim" in Luke 6:40, and told others to be a Muslim:

hebrew_2.gif

Aramaic translated into Hebrew: "Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo."

Translation in English: "No student can be above his teacher, but everyone that is a MUSLIM, can be as his teacher."

Look what christian scholar say:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Bible-Stu...08/2/Alaha.htm

So what if Jesus cried "Alaha" as He suffered and died? Mohammed hadn't invented Islam yet. Jesus, historically and biblically, was totally and utterly Jewish (Josephus, the Jewish historian called Him a "Rabbi" who had many disciples). And Aramaic was the language of the day. Big deal, Jesus cried "Alaha."

Sincerely,

Marilyn

even in bible God is Allah, look for yourself

6thBeatitude.png

The sixth beatitude (Matthew 5: from an East Syriac Peshitta.

Ṭûḇayhôn l'aylên daḏkên b-lebbhôn: d-hennôn neḥzôn l'alāhâ.

'Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

from english bible

islam-bible-allah-scofielda.jpg

allahinot.jpg

Oldest Bible found in Palestine - Jesus was a servant of God and not God himself like Quran said

Muhammed mentioned in the bible by name, look here

Jewish Rabbi admits Islam is the oldest religion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByIh7TcrZRA

Allah, God of Jesus, Muhammed, Christians, Jews, Muslims and all worlds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCLhglgjM88

Jesus said the word "Muslim" in Luke 6:40, and told others to be a Muslim:

hebrew_2.gif

Aramaic translated into Hebrew: "Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo."

Translation in English: "No student can be above his teacher, but everyone that is a MUSLIM, can be as his teacher."

Look what christian scholar say:

http://en.allexperts....08/2/Alaha.htm

So what if Jesus cried "Alaha" as He suffered and died? Mohammed hadn't invented Islam yet. Jesus, historically and biblically, was totally and utterly Jewish (Josephus, the Jewish historian called Him a "Rabbi" who had many disciples). And Aramaic was the language of the day. Big deal, Jesus cried "Alaha."

Sincerely,

Marilyn

even in bible God is Allah, look for yourself

6thBeatitude.png

The sixth beatitude (Matthew 5: from an East Syriac Peshitta.

Ṭûḇayhôn l'aylên daḏkên b-lebbhôn: d-hennôn neḥzôn l'alāhâ.

'Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

from english bible

islam-bible-allah-scofielda.jpg

allahinot.jpg

hamd'Allah ... one day I pray I will be able to make posts like this! insha'Allah I will learn more as Ramadan is upon us. Nice post brother.

• Like 2