Islamic Forum
bandar

Hamas Lies About Their War Crimes

PropellerAds
China ?

what do you mean? :sl:

This whole topic brings up the issue of what the definition for terrorist really is. Some say that anybody who kills and threatens a population is a terrorist. I think there is a small difference. In a war scenario, there is a thing called "collateral damage" where innocent, non combatants are killed and it is inevitable, and often it's a bad thing for the people who cause it rather than a good thing because it hurts their image and hence their cause. This is why it is viewed as an undesirable but often unavoidable event. And of course, it's certainly a bad thing for the victims. And, there's no denying that murder is murder whether it be unintended, undesirable collateral damage or not

In a terrorist attack, there is no such thing as collateral damage. Why not?? Because the innocent non combatants ARE the willful and INTENDED target. The word terrorism is used because you only need to kill a small amount of non combatants in a seemingly random fashion, to generate a maximum fear (terror) in the entire population because there's never any warning and everybody now sees themselves as a potential target. So a small attack has the maximum fear factor possible.

Hamas most certainly DOES resort to terrorism because they PURPOSEFULLY DO attack non combatants and they even admitted it. This drags israel into a form of terrorism where Palestinian houses are demolished in retaliation. If I'm not mistaken, the demolishing of the houses of the family and or parents of a suicide bomber started because Saddam was egging them on by offering $25,000 to the family of any suicide bomber. So if one thinks life is meaningless and wished to die, and they can get their loved ones $25,000, this makes suicide bombing very enticing. So israel had to take the appeal out of it, but unfortunately, to do that, they had to demolish the homes of non combatants.

Tom, you can't understand that ? What's up with that ?

me honestly dont. care to explain? :sl:

This whole topic brings up the issue of what the definition for terrorist really is. Some say that anybody who kills and threatens a population is a terrorist. I think there is a small difference. In a war scenario, there is a thing called "collateral damage" where innocent, non combatants are killed and it is inevitable, and often it's a bad thing for the people who cause it rather than a good thing because it hurts their image and hence their cause. This is why it is viewed as an undesirable but often unavoidable event. And of course, it's certainly a bad thing for the victims. And, there's no denying that murder is murder whether it be unintended, undesirable collateral damage or not

In a terrorist attack, there is no such thing as collateral damage. Why not?? Because the innocent non combatants ARE the willful and INTENDED target. The word terrorism is used because you only need to kill a small amount of non combatants in a seemingly random fashion, to generate a maximum fear (terror) in the entire population because there's never any warning and everybody now sees themselves as a potential target. So a small attack has the maximum fear factor possible.

Hamas most certainly DOES resort to terrorism because they PURPOSEFULLY DO attack non combatants and they even admitted it. This drags israel into a form of terrorism where Palestinian houses are demolished in retaliation. If I'm not mistaken, the demolishing of the houses of the family and or parents of a suicide bomber started because Saddam was egging them on by offering $25,000 to the family of any suicide bomber. So if one thinks life is meaningless and wished to die, and they can get their loved ones $25,000, this makes suicide bombing very enticing. So israel had to take the appeal out of it, but unfortunately, to do that, they had to demolish the homes of non combatants.

the HARDfact remains both israel and hamas are war criminals. un said so although it later changed its tune when its twisted by the arm by superduper usa. :sl:

Un Condemns 'war Crimes' In Gaza

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=729124&st=0&start=0&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...mp;start=0&[/url]

me honestly dont. care to explain? :sl:

Sure, little fella'. Most of the U.S. bashers on this site (and I consider you to be one of that gang) believe the U.S.' time as a 'Super Power' are over and that China is the new, emerging 'Super Power'. I wish that were true sometimes. So when something goes on in the world, they'd turn to China for help. It would be funny to see how that would turn out. :sl:

Sure, little fella'. Most of the U.S. bashers on this site (and I consider you to be one of that gang) believe the U.S.' time as a 'Super Power' are over and that China is the new, emerging 'Super Power'. I wish that were true sometimes. So when something goes on in the world, they'd turn to China for help. It would be funny to see how that would turn out. :sl:

err big guy, me beg to differ. me dont think the us gonna become bankrupt superpower. god forbids. but its good to have 2 or 3 superpowers to keep them on their toes.

me no american basher, me merely telling you and this forum the us is not adhering to its golden rule - innocent till found guilty. :sl: