Islamic Forum
inara

Going Against The Istikhara Prayer

Asalam a alikum , i need advise badly for a specific matter ,few years back i perform Istikhara prayer for 7 days and each night i saw a dream about type of Jinns and Red Colors ,I performed Istikhara

about going to America and stay there , i read on internet that Shatian has the ability to come in our dreams and this can happen with Istikhara so one should always follow what his/her heart

is inclined towards and also one should seek advise from wise people and one should follow the events e.g

if you perform Istikhara about going to a foreign country and after that you are having trouble in visa issues etc etc and your heart is also not inclined or you see something in your dream against

it then you should not go ,in my event i came here and i after 2 years now i strongly feel i make a wrong decision

1) i don't have a job related with my profession , in bad economy i am doing a labour job here and living hand to mouth

2)I am surrounding by a very uneducated and bad community of Muslims here totally away from Islam and in there culture its free mixing , dancing , wine , gambling ,boy friends and girl friends etc

3) I am few months away from getting american nationality so

my question is what should i do now

repent and perform Istikhara about going back to my country and do whatever is in my mind

Thanks

ALLAHHAFIZ

PropellerAds

Assalamualaikum,

I'm not a scholar but the best advice I could give you is that you should ask a knowledgeable person in Islam (maybe your local Sheikh/scholar) or you can send in your question to (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_noora1(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/contact_us.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_noora1(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/contact_us.htm[/url] or (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/send_q"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/send_q[/url]

Hope this helps, insha Allah.

Brother Inara, Istikhara is done to seek the will of Allah Subhana watallah, being human we have limited powers and when we include Allah in our daily matters, it means we always need him to guide and protect us.

It is said that if you do Istikhara, which of course means that you are seeking the will of Allah for a certain matter, and if the Istikhara comes positive you must go for it, if it comes negative you must not do it.

In your case, there must have been a "positive" sign that made you go to US, BUT the other things are merely "difficulties" you're facing that are not related to Istikhara...

BUT these difficulties or problems must be handled with your dedication to achieve your ultimate goal...

Edited by silkworm