Islamic Forum
Hathan

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Hurray!

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_idioms.thefreedictionary(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/speak+with+forked+tongue"]Speaking with forked tongue[/url]

Disagreement with another's posts is understandable, in fact, it would not be much of a forum if everyone thought the same way.

Calling another's words dishonest is a whole different thing. Our dialogue is over.

I think When you said "I don't think 911 "evidence" is relevant", then you are speaking with forked tongue, because I believe in other opportunities, you would speak "innocent until proven guilty", I am not sure if I just too old-fashioned or you are just too forked-tongue.

Yasnov

PropellerAds

Hey

hehe Yasnov good to see you have a sense of humour. :sl:

Peace

I think When you said "I don't think 911 "evidence" is relevant", then you are speaking with forked tongue, because I believe in other opportunities, you would speak "innocent until proven guilty", I am not sure if I just too old-fashioned or you are just too forked-tongue.

Yasnov

I said that 911 evidence is not relevant anymore. If you don't get it by now, you never will.

No sense in continuing...... with you..... or others like you who feel the need to call others dishonest if you disagree with their opinions, or interpretation of the facts.

Dude are you sure the whole world believes it ? I think the believe the cow jumped over the moon more than OBL's demise :sl: .

Watch it , you can easily get disabled read the forum rules .

You got nothing, you're just a kid on a forum. I have the world. Even his homies, Al Quada agree with me. Do you always threaten people when they easily blow your theories apart ? :sl:

...or hes in the darkest, dirtest little corner of somwhere in America having the worst time of his life courtesy of some big Navy Seals...

That would be a shame, wouldn't it ? Unprobable, but a shame. :sl:

any transcription? none? thats gonna tell you those tapes could be fake right? :sl:

They're VIDEO tapes, genius. You can watch AND listen to him brag about his work. :sl:

I just read this thread. Some people here don't believe Bin Laden WASN'T killed on the 2nd ? That's funny!!

You got nothing, you're just a kid on a forum. I have the world. Even his homies, Al Quada agree with me. Do you always threaten people when they easily blow your theories apart ?

that would be easy , show us the evidence he was killed and we would be silenced forever and ever ..... :sl: .

Show us please we waiting :sl:

There is eye witness testimony which is admissible in a court of law. Many people have been convicted on eyewitness testimony alone. What is your evidence he wasn't killed on the 2nd ? Have you seen him since 5/2 ?

I said that 911 evidence is not relevant anymore. If you don't get it by now, you never will.

No sense in continuing...... with you..... or others like you who feel the need to call others dishonest if you disagree with their opinions, or interpretation of the facts.

lets make a case of the word 'forked tongue' or to put it lightly 'dishonesty'.

you said 'I don't think 911 "evidence" is relevant anymore, except to those whose minds are clouded with one conspiracy theory on top of another'. to my understanding you're saying evidence is relevant ONLY to conspiracy theorists. correct me if i'm wrong.

you said 'The irony is that no amount of evidence will allow them to believe anything that is inconsistent with their world view'. my understanding is that to you, conspiracy theorists WOULDNT accept evidence nonetheless thats NOT consistent with their view. correct me.

you said 'The evidence, more accurately, information, obtained at the bin Laden camp has as its number one priority the location of bin Laden's fellow lowlifes'. if evidence or information on bin laden's fellowmen's location can be deemed as NO. 1 PRIORITY, whither goest the NO. 1 PRIORITY TO PROVE BIN LADEN IS 911 MASTERMIND, why the need to murder the suspect? i may have overlooked but i dont think there's anything in the news that connect his assassination with him being 911 mastermind suspect right? yet its because of him being 911 mastermind suspect that bush invaded afghanistan and murdering 1,000s innocent and destroying a souvereign nation willy nilly. right?

you may not realize it butt you're seemingly trying to cover yourself against any counter viewpoint that would see through your err INCONSISTENT statement. thats dishonesty dude. and you wanna mop? :sl:

Edited by tom

tom,

I thought I would google it just to make sure of your meaning:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_idioms.thefreedictionary(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/speak+with+forked+tongue"]Speaking with forked tongue[/url]

Disagreement with another's posts is understandable, in fact, it would not be much of a forum if everyone thought the same way.

Calling another's words dishonest is a whole different thing. Our dialogue is over.

okey dok :sl:

They're VIDEO tapes, genius. You can watch AND listen to him brag about his work. :sl:

err lets figure it out as laymen. these video tapes are in arabic right? hence somebody gotta translate them into english right? whats translated can be transcribed right? you couldnt? why? :sl:

It's a glass half empty for you, isn't it? Change your perspective and point of view, and see what the US can gain from displaying him under public view. The benefits should outweigh the worst scenarios in your imagination. And I believe 100% that if they don't have something to hide, this is what they are gonna do, displaying the body in the public and make it a lesson for others not to antagonize them, or convince the US gullibles that the long war and huge waste of budget in Afghanistan is nothing but a success now. You can make a video of bin Laden in prison washing his own clothes as you did with Saddam and weaken the morale of his followers. Moreover, if you check the US' records, it's out of their character to do what they were doing right now with Osama body.

Yasnov

Thank you for posting this. You have shown a huge difference in the mindset between western thought and stereotypical Islamic thought. I'm glad that in your mind the benefit of: Degrading someone and their belief system outweighs the death of innocent people.

Your post above seems to convey how thoughtful is the political system in your country, but the truth is it is not. Sad thing is, you are an American, but you seem so clueless about the characters of your own govt.

Yasnov

Your post above seems to imply things I never said, that's the truth. Sad thing is, you are not an American, yet have decided to lump me in with some completely untrue stereotype because you seem so clueless about actual Americans.

err lets figure it out as laymen. these video tapes are in arabic right? hence somebody gotta translate them into english right? whats translated can be transcribed right? you couldnt? why? :sl:

The videos have sub titles. I hope we aren't going to the 'it could have been mis-translated to frame Bin Laden' portion of our thread. No one would notice that, right ?

Hearing some of these same words over and over remind me of an old saying amongst attorneys:

If you know the law, pound the law.

If you know the facts, pound the facts.

If you don't know either, pound the table.

All the US did was killed an old man in a cave. Bin Laden was insignificant by this point and his death will not change a thing.