Islamic Forum
Hathan

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Hurray!

No soul has authority over another. Guidance and straying is a matter between God and you.

aakwrAllahwbHu

however some people here were talking about the man like he's the best thing that happened to Islam in a long time, that's why I brought the issue up.

Yes, I did read that particular view but I believe that for the most part it was a lone one. All the same, jazakAllah for bringing it up, really appreciate your concern. :sl:

The man didn't do anything good for Islam in the public eye - that's the stance I choose to take.

Yes, and naive/dishonest people try to project this image of America's erstwhile hero and benefactor as the real face of Islam. Which is why, ideally, we should educate them -- they will be rid of naivety if not of dishonesty.

Take care, dear sister. :sl:

Alhamdu lillahi Rabbil aalameen.

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Al-‘Atheemu Al-Haleemu, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbul ‘arshil-‘atheemi,

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-ardhi wa Rabbul-‘arshil-kareemi

there is no god except Allah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne;

there is no god except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.

PropellerAds

Osama believes in killing innocents ?

I haven't heard so much crap in my life.

When God sends a disaster even the innocents would perish. But everybody would be called to answer only for his/her deeds.

So if you're caught in the crossfire, it's just too bad. Pray to God for mercy.

The Zionist came from Europe and conquered Palestine - much cruelty had befallen on the Palestinians; too much.

The Superpower of the day took the side of the Zionists.

Osama fought them - most of it symbolic.

That why many of us take him as a freedom fighter .

Learn some history simpleton.

With your own words you condemn yourself.

Thank you Asadullah, you are right that we should educate people - I hope we will help others to learn more about Islam

When God sends a disaster even the innocents would perish. But everybody would be called to answer only for his/her deeds.

You are precisely why the West hates Islam.

No soul has authority over another. Guidance and straying is a matter between God and you.

aakwrAllahwbHu

sister Lost_In_Paradise said:

Thank you Asadullah, you are right that we should educate people - I hope we will help others to learn more about Islam

Inshallah. And, hopefully, I, too, will learn, inshallah. :sl:

zain al said:

If you have never heard this in your life, then get help with your hearing. :-)

Let's be clear that we are talking about terrorist acts like 9/11 and suicide bombings.

What do acts of God have to do with acts of terrorists?

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Al-‘Atheemu Al-Haleemu, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbul ‘arshil-‘atheemi,

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-ardhi wa Rabbul-‘arshil-kareemi

there is no god except Allah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne;

there is no god except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.

FURIOUS BIN LADEN SUPPORTERS VOW TO TAKE REVENGE

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetexpress.co.uk/posts/view/245148/"]Express[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/285x214/245148_1.jpg[/img]

Interesting sign :sl:

In a response to all the conspiracy theorists, Bin Laden's wife (who was given to him when she was young as a gift by some Arabian tribe), has, by complaining about how they did it, confirmed that the Americans shot him.

In a response to all the conspiracy theorists, Bin Laden's wife (who was given to him when she was young as a gift by some Arabian tribe), has, by complaining about how they did it, confirmed that the Americans shot him.

It might be a confirmation for a simpleton, but dig deeper.

Yasnov

It might be a confirmation for a simpleton, but dig deeper.

Yasnov

No. The only simpletons are those who believe the conspiracy theorists. Face it, your great leader is dead.

No. The only simpletons are those who believe the conspiracy theorists. Face it, your great leader is dead.

I am not feeling like I have to face anything. I never knew Osama, I didn't know the US operations, I didn't see any bodies. I don't know his wife. Really, I didn't feel anything with the news about his death. This game is dedicated for you. I am just observing how the US govt play it with the simpletons.

Yasnov

I am not feeling like I have to face anything. I never knew Osama, I didn't know the US operations, I didn't see any bodies. I don't know his wife. Really, I didn't feel anything with the news about his death. This game is dedicated for you. I am just observing how the US govt play it with the simpletons.

Yasnov

As I said, the simpletons are those who believe it was faked. Many Muslims have claimed it was faked, but then, as we all know, Muslims are allowed to lie to infidels.

As I said, the simpletons are those who believe it was faked. Many Muslims have claimed it was faked, but then, as we all know, Muslims are allowed to lie to infidels.

Let me make it simple. X has caught lying in many occasions. And when he talks again about something big but without evidence. How do you expect people to react?

Yasnov

Let me repeat:

Let me make it simple. X has caught lying in many occasions. And when he talks again about something big but without evidence. How do you expect people to react?

Yasnov

Let me repeat:

Yasnov

Please just go.

OK, I'll leave you alone. But promise me not to allow them to dupe you again, OK?

Yasnov

Go and take your terrorist religion with you. Just leave the West, please, before you're forced to. Or worse.

or worse? what? You're not the WEST. You're a tiny miny part of it. You don't have any power to do anything cause Others don't think like you do. Anyway I don't want to say anything else...there is saying in you so called west:

"Don't argue with stupid people. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

or worse? what? You're not the WEST. You're a tiny miny part of it. You don't have any power to do anything cause Others don't think like you do. Anyway I don't want to say anything else...there is saying in you so called west:

"Don't argue with stupid people. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

If you and your fellow Muslims can't see the way it's going, in Europe in particular, then more fool you. I reiterate: leave while you still can.

If you and your fellow Muslims can't see the way it's going, in Europe in particular, then more fool you. I reiterate: leave while you still can.

Well If Allah will we'll see what waits for us (which includes you) Whatever happens we Muslim will have "Sabr" on it Inshallah. In the mean time you don't have worry and warn us. Thanks but no thanks.

Hathan, I think it's about time to cut your size, let's discuss the 911, shall we???...

didn't I destroy your wacky 9/11 conspiracy garbage already ? yes, I did. auf widesen

Jesse Ventura, when asked ...

JESSE VENTURA ??!! he is a nut !! you listen to what jesse ventura says ? this explains much

aakwrAllahwbHu

JESSE VENTURA ??!! he is a nut !! you listen to what jesse ventura says ? this explains much

He is better than nuts who feed on lies and then regurgitate them. :-)

Additionally, he is a former governor and a former Navy Seal (UDT).

Well If Allah will we'll see what waits for us (which includes you) Whatever happens we Muslim will have "Sabr" on it Inshallah. In the mean time you don't have worry and warn us. Thanks but no thanks.

Please speak English if you want a reply from me. I have no idea what "Sabr" means and nor do I care.

Please speak English if you want a reply from me. I have no idea what "Sabr" means and nor do I care.

I know you don't care and please don't - that's why it wasn't for you. It's a Islamic forum. Muslims know what is "Sabr" and would apply it at hardship.

You reminds me one of your your pagan brother "Wulfhere". By any chance do you know him. Because you sound like him.