Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pine-apple

A Humble Request

asalam alaikum

I request all of the brothers and sisters reading this, to please pray to ALMIGHTY Allah to grant my younger brother complete cure from the disease he is suffering from,aneen

may Allah reward you all

PropellerAds

No soul has authority over another. Guidance and straying is a matter between God and you.

aakwrAllahwbHu

I request all of the brothers and sisters reading this, to please pray to ALMIGHTY Allah to grant my younger brother complete cure from the disease he is suffering from,aneen

May Allah AWJ heal your brother and make him whole. :sl:

Alhamdu lillahi Rabbil aalameen.

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Al-‘Atheemu Al-Haleemu, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbul ‘arshil-‘atheemi,

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-ardhi wa Rabbul-‘arshil-kareemi

there is no god except Allah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne;

there is no god except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.

Ameen...i will try 2 recall it in my prayers

No soul has authority over another. Guidance and straying is a matter between God and you.

aakwrAllahwbHu

And may Allah AWJ reward you for your kind concern. :sl:

Alhamdu lillahi Rabbil aalameen.

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Al-‘Atheemu Al-Haleemu, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbul ‘arshil-‘atheemi,

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-ardhi wa Rabbul-‘arshil-kareemi

there is no god except Allah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne;

there is no god except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.