Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jinnah

Give A Nice Name For My Upcoming Son.

I am a very sinful man, trying to get back to my original route. Surrender to my lord. Please make dua for me.

I have migrated from Bangladesh to N.Y. My wife already lives here. We are getting our first child (boy) by the end of this month insaallah. we are so excited, happy and grateful to our Lord.

We are dreaming a big dream with my child. I want him to be Hafez-e-Qur'an and educate him well so that he could be a very good servant to Allah. Please pray for him, so that Allah gives him a long a bright life.

Finally please offer a good name with its meaning. But it is not very common.

waiting for your name.

PropellerAds

Abdullah (the slave of Allah)

Aburrahman (servant of the Gracious)

Hamzah (lion)

Yusuf (Allah increases in piety, power and influence)

Isma'il (heard by Allah; is often taken to mean the fulfillment of a divine promise resulting from prayer being heard)

Salih ( righteous, good)

Mu'adh ( protected)

Ansar ( helper, supporter, friend)

Luqman

Adil - Just

Masoud- Lucky

Ghaith - Rain

They have lots of boys name here maybe you will find one you like. (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmuslimbabynames(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Muslim_boy_names.asp"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmuslimbabynames(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Muslim_boy_names.asp[/url]

Inshallah you will have a healthy baby boy soon.

I am a very sinful man, trying to get back to my original route. Surrender to my lord. Please make dua for me.

I have migrated from Bangladesh to N.Y. My wife already lives here. We are getting our first child (boy) by the end of this month insaallah. we are so excited, happy and grateful to our Lord.

We are dreaming a big dream with my child. I want him to be Hafez-e-Qur'an and educate him well so that he could be a very good servant to Allah. Please pray for him, so that Allah gives him a long a bright life.

Finally please offer a good name with its meaning. But it is not very common.

waiting for your name.

I understand....nyc u have realized it like me...neways , I am from BD as well...nyc to meet u

Abdur Rahman

Muhammad (with no joint names)

Shakoor (Grateful)

These are my favorite names. Hope to name my kids with one of these.