Islamic Forum
fajr_tear

Ataturk Was A Jew

Gama, let me burst your bubble in a historical perspective.

The Jewish history is evident of the fact that the Jews were waiting for a "Messiah" who would appear on the world scene and would uphold the Judaic Law and bring religious enlightenment and knowledge to Jewish people of the world. Some of the prominent Rabbis came up with the figure “666” and ofcourse a child was born into a Jewish family in the same year which was residing in Central Asia.

To cut the story short, Shabbetai Zevi became a high caliber scholar who caught the attention of the Jewish world; his immense knowledge and prominent thinking soon made him well-known in the Judaic world - Shabbeta Zvi was being considered the best thing happened to TALMUDISTS since the good ol’ days.

He came to Palestine, the Rabbis “requested” him to refrain from speaking the Government, anyways, Shabbeta Zevi went to Turkey, where under mysterious circumstance he embraced Islam.

His widow and his followers who were bewildered and left with no choice embraced Islam publicly, but in private they kept the Judaic faith and practiced at home.

In history, these people were known as DONMEH…they still exist in Turkey….

Please check history try combing Will Durant OR Let me check if I can help you try History of Western Philosophy by Bertrand Russell

Edited by silkworm

PropellerAds

Sorry I forgot to mention that he was born in Simarn in 1626 and was a Sephardic Jew....

"Don't argue with stupid people. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Gama, let me burst your bubble in a historical perspective.

The Jewish history is evident of the fact that the Jews were waiting for a "Messiah" who would appear on the world scene and would uphold the Judaic Law and bring religious enlightenment and knowledge to Jewish people of the world. Some of the prominent Rabbis came up with the figure “666†and ofcourse a child was born into a Jewish family in the same year which was residing in Central Asia.

To cut the story short, Shabbetai Zevi became a high caliber scholar who caught the attention of the Jewish world; his immense knowledge and prominent thinking soon made him well-known in the Judaic world - Shabbeta Zvi was being considered the best thing happened to TALMUDISTS since the good ol’ days.

He came to Palestine, the Rabbis “requested†him to refrain from speaking the Government, anyways, Shabbeta Zevi went to Turkey, where under mysterious circumstance he embraced Islam.

His widow and his followers who were bewildered and left with no choice embraced Islam publicly, but in private they kept the Judaic faith and practiced at home.

In history, these people were known as DONMEH…they still exist in Turkey….

Please check history try combing Will Durant OR Let me check if I can help you try History of Western Philosophy by Bertrand Russell

Nice try silkworm , but you do realize you're mixing christian eschotology,and jewish lore .....your history is incoherent at best . but out of all that mixed up 'folk-lore " you come to the conclusion that Attaturk was a jew . You just proved my point .....you don't know what you're talking about . It would be much easier for people like you and Tear to just come right out and say that you prefer that the secular government in Turkiye to be abolished and replaced with an Islamic theocracy , rather than attempting to use revisionist history and folk-lore to diminish and discredit Attaturk .

At least I am seeing some 'honesty' surfacing on Gawaher. Up until a short time ago, the 'party line' was, 'Jews are O.K., it's the Zionists that are no good.' I knew that was balony. But now, the REAL 'party line', the one I knew was bubbling just under the surface has finally made its appearance. Now we see what we all knew.... the Jew-haters. The anti-Semites. How does it feel to be out in the fresh air, guys ?

Dogbite & Gamma-Ray-Burst: Gamma first of all you need to prove me wrong, only then we will proceed ahead, historically you cannot prove me wrong as Shabbetai Zevi Existed, he was born in 1626, he did exactly as I said and if you wanna check DONMEH, go ahead, you will not fail....AS for Mr. Attaturk, first of all you should know what forces were there who helped and worked intensely to "disintegrate" Ottoman Caliphate, you will come up with British, then you will come to know how many spies in the guise of "Political Agents" were working with their "on-ground" Arab friends (Al-Sauds and Hashmite Sheriff Hussain) you will come up with bunch of names like Col. Shakespeare, St. John Philby and the in-famous Col. T.E. Lawrence.

Then you would be needing to search the collaboration between DONMEHS, British Freemasons and Zionists who wanted to "distract" world's attention from the Palestine and wanted to open a new door by speeding the collapse of Ottoman Empire...

Accusations are easy..........researching and digging facts time some time buddy ...Enjoy and Have Fun

No Silkworm , I dont need to prove you wrong , you need to prove yourself right . You need to tell me why up until a few years ago , NO ONE in Turkiye took issue against Attaturk , that is not until fundamentalist muslims decided it would be good for Turkiye to abolish it's secular government . I will not waste timne disproving your cut and pasted fairey-tales , innuendos and motive-laden accusations . Your contrived "stories " regarding Attaturk , were created soley for the end I just mentioned . You don't have to be honest with me , but you should be honest with yourself , for you know exactly why , all of a sudden Attatrurk is a "bad Turk " ...lol....even more silly ..."a jew " . I'm sure all your sources are completely objective and truthfull .....right ? LOLOLOLOL.

I'm sure all your sources are completely objective and truthfull .....right ?

The Secret Jews, Joachim Prinz, 1973, pp. 111-122

TIME, July 2, 1928, p. 17

The Emergence of Modern Turkey, Bernard Lewis, 1965, p. 408

TIME, January 9, 1933, p. 64

TIME, February 20, 1933, p. 18

TIME, February 15, 1926, pp. 15-16

Turkey, Emil Lengyel, 1941, pp. 140-141

Grey Wolf, Mustafa Kemal, An Intimate Study of a Dictator, H.C. Armstrong, 1934

Turkey, Emil Lengyel, 1941, p. 134

Ataturk, The Rebirth of a Nation, Lord Kinross, 1965, p. 437

Ataturk, The Rebirth of a Nation, Lord Kinross, 1965, p. 365

Tear ....educate yourself -you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atat%C3%BCrk's_personal_life.

Sorry , go to wikipedia and type in Ataturk , and LEARN who Ataturk was , what his religious beliefs were . He was certainly NOT a jew , although you would like to believe that , this way you could justify your disdain for him . Like I said to you previously , it would be much easier [and less embarrassing ] for you to simply state that you favor abolishing secular government in Turkiye , rather than put out a bunch of red herrings and revisionism .

Gamma, academically, historically and politically you have not challenged me for what I said, instead you want to blow it off just by making fun of it....stupid tactic bro

At least I am seeing some 'honesty' surfacing on Gawaher. Up until a short time ago, the 'party line' was, 'Jews are O.K., it's the Zionists that are no good.' I knew that was balony. But now, the REAL 'party line', the one I knew was bubbling just under the surface has finally made its appearance. Now we see what we all knew.... the Jew-haters. The anti-Semites. How does it feel to be out in the fresh air, guys ?

So... no one cares to comment on gawahers 'new-found honesty' ? WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT BEING A JEW ? Come on , Jew-haters !!! I know you're out there. I CAN SEE YOU !!

... instead you want to blow it off just by making fun of it...stupid tactic bro

No, Mr. Worm. That would be ME goofing on you. It's not a tactic, it's just that it's SOOOO easy. Who could resist, Mr. Conspiracy ? :sl:

Gamma, academically, historically and politically you have not challenged me for what I said, instead you want to blow it off just by making fun of it....stupid tactic bro

I'm not going to argue with cut and pastes from your "selected " /opinionated websites . I showed you where to go , to obtain valid information of Ataturk, his biography . It clearly states his religious views , and attitudes towards Islam . If you refuse , what can I do ? You still have not admitted your agenda for your "speculations " regarding Ataturk . After all his very name means "Father of Turks " , now all of a sudden people claim he was a jew ? That is baseless according to all historical information on the man ,and all accounts by those who knew him , so where does this accusation come from ? Not from you , you are merely repeating what you hear . Academically and Histrically , the information is available , politically I have already exposed the agenda which is responsible fotr the creatiion of this revisionist history . You have nothing to challenge , for I dont waste time challenging innuendo and aspersions cast by people who have motives other than learning the truth . You go do your homework on your own and forget all those cut and pastes . You show me hard evidence that Ataturk was a jew , not that propaganda material .

...so where does this accusation come from ? Not from you , you are merely repeating what you hear ....

No, Mr Burst. This is the first time I must say you are wrong. Mr. Worm makes stuff up LEFT AND RIGHT. He's more than willing to fabricate 'facts' to suit his paranoid, conspiratorial needs. :sl:

Sorry I forgot to mention that he was born in Simarn in 1626 and was a Sephardic Jew....

Dont be sorry Silkworm ..lol...atleast dont be sorry for me , I want you to think about what YOU just actually said . That's the problem with repeating what you hear, rather than LEARNING about what you are attempting to argue . LOL....."born in 1626 " was he ? He must have been the world's longest living man !! Go do your homework my freind , I told both you and Tear , that you would eventually embarrass yourselves .....and you just have . Proof , that neither of you two know what you're talking about . You stand refuted my freind .

May I remnd you that the main nmechanism in any intellectual endeavor is ....fact checking .....you obviously haven't .

LOL.......you are right Mr.Dogbite , that last statement by Mr.Silkworm was most assuredly "made-up " . That is why rather "challenging " these two , I wpould rather let history itself ,refute their wild tales .

What was the reason behind the change of Arabic Scriptures and replacing it with Roman crap???

Why was Turkey, once the leader of the Ummah was made to make a distance for going pro-western???

Why was the Ottoman Empire's records, books, memoirs, battle-field manual are being made public???

Why not Kamal Attaturk (and I know that it means Father of Turks) exposed the powers who "jeopardized" and finally disintegrated the Ottoman Empire, if he really was for Turks???

Only if you are totally blind and senseless who could not see the "impact" of westernization of Turkey that has become so painful that now the Muslims look at Hijab so differently and not allowing female students to wear in University...

Changing the subject now silkworm ? I thought that he "was a jew " was your issue . And what about the year you cited as his birth ? You woulkd like to ignore your error once exposed . But now you prove my statements . You simply would see the secular government is Turkiye abolishe , so you make up stories to denigrate Ataturk .The real motive is that of the fundamentalists in Turkiye , who ONLY VERY RECENTLY , have decided that a secular government is not good enough . Again , go do your homework on the life of Ataturk . You don't know what you're talking about .

Why dont you ask the women of Turkiye what they want , not what the Islamic radicals want . That would be fair , wouldn't it ? As for iliteracy in Turkiye , the Turks are some of the most educated in the middle East and the region . And that is due to the policies of Ataturk .