Islamic Forum

Assalamu Aleykum

Alhamdulillah I have recently decided to embrace Islam. I am now trying to learn more about Islam and am always looking for new things to read and ways to grow in my faith. I appreciate any advice or suggestions from my new brothers and sisters.

Allah ma'akum

PropellerAds

Assalam alaikum brother

May Allah accept us in his mercy and guide us to the right path :sl:

Here are some links:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsuhaibwebb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/society/dawah/12-tips-for-the-convert-muslim/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsuhaibwebb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/society/dawah/12...convert-muslim/[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=257749.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=257749.html&[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=432.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=432.html&[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=254.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=254.html&[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetabcislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English%20Site/English.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetabcislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English%20Site/English.htm[/url]

Edited by Absolute truth

Assalamualikum Welcome brother

A couple of good websites I know that you can check out for knowledge are:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethoor-al-ayn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethoor-al-ayn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

Shoukran brothers. I will read up.

Why do new reverts always read up after they revert rather than "read up" before they revert? I have noticed this trait with many new reverts.

Why do new reverts always read up after they revert rather than "read up" before they revert? I have noticed this trait with many new reverts.

The quest for knowledge doesn't end upon accepting Islam. I'm sure that the brother had done readings of his own before reverting.

Salam.

Being a New Muslim is a never-ending process, even the most gifted and knowledgable scholars can learn something new. This applies to all fields, not just Islam.

The quest for knowledge doesn't end upon accepting Islam. I'm sure that the brother had done readings of his own before reverting.

Salam.

It is interesting the lack of depth of understanding a new "revert" has of Islam before he plunges in and swears his Shahadah. This link will lead you to a thread that shows what I mean by the lack of "the depth of understanding of Islam" and yet commits themselves to Allah:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=735467.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=735467.html&[/url]

It is interesting the lack of depth of understanding a new "revert" has of Islam before he plunges in and swears his Shahadah. This link will lead you to a thread that shows what I mean by the lack of "the depth of understanding of Islam" and yet commits themselves to Allah:

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=735467.html&

Salam,

I fail to see your point. Yes, maybe he didn't read the whole Qur'an, but that doesn't mean he hasn't done research through the internet or talking through scholars. You shouldn't make the assumption that that's all he know's since you're not him.

Salam,

I fail to see your point. Yes, maybe he didn't read the whole Qur'an, but that doesn't mean he hasn't done research through the internet or talking through scholars. You shouldn't make the assumption that that's all he know's since you're not him.

The evidence of his/her knowledge is contained in the post for ALL to read and evaluate.

The evidence of his/her knowledge is contained in the post for ALL to read and evaluate.

As I've mentioned, you don't know the circumstances of this particular individual. Not every person has the same experiences. This is a sub-forum for Muslims to share their reversion stories; I think it is unfair to the topic starter if another discussion takes place on top of his. Kindly allow the topic to continue as it had.

Salam.