Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DustyHawK

Wife Having An Affair Over Internet

Need Brothers and Sisters advice , I just found out that my wife is addicted to this chat programs and always chatting with this one guy. The guy claims to be a savior and both of them went out together with one of my wife girl friend .

Any advice on how to tackle this ...My Wife still doesn't know the fact that I have already discovered her chats and the meeting.

PropellerAds

:sl: Dear Muslims

You need to speak to her, and identify the problems you may be having.

Perhaps you are not spending enough time with her?

I suggest speaking to your local Imam or Sheikh for some advice, and the correct way of dealing with this.

Iam sorry to hear this,as it must be a matter of agony,frustration and confusion for you. Instead of rushing things and being too aggressive all at once. Sit and discuss her behaviour with her. Leaving her is not the only option. Try helping her out ,perhaps she needs help,something is missing in her life.U are busy and unable to connect well with her.I understand that as a husband loyalty is the fundamental basis on which the relationship stands firm. However talk her into this,give her a chance. If you still feel that there is no improvement even after changing your attitude and giving her a chance you can then involve an Imam and tackle things. At first try to respectfully resolve this behind closed doors. Explain to her what the results of her behaviour can lead to,how she is defaming this beautiful relationship between man and woman. Tell her to seek advice and help from the Quran,to understand that Allah dislikes such conduct and this is not good for her afterlife and for herself as well. InshAllah Allah will help you brother.