Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hydragarum123

I Have Finally Reverted!

Assalamu Alaikum,

I reverted just a few hours ago and I am overjoyed!

My family is not Muslim so I do not know how they will react.

After going from Christianity and experimenting with various other religions, I have finally come to Islam.

I am determined to find out all I can and establish a lifestyle.

It will be hard considering my family and friends but I am determined.

Can anybody please offer any advice to help me out as a new Muslim?

PropellerAds
Assalamu Alaikum,

Can anybody please offer any advice to help me out as a new Muslim?

Wa alaikum as-salaam, bro

Just keep up the good work and keep on studying.

Learn how to pray, but don't get discouraged if you find it a bit difficult. Don't let it overwhelm you.

Call others to Islam as best as you can.

Do good deeds.

May God increase you all that is good.

Walikum Asslam .

Allahu Akbaar !!

Mash Allah I congratulate you on the reward that Allah has given you :

“Do you not know that accepting Islam destroys all sins which come before it?†(Saheeh Muslim)

Allah subhanahu Wa ta'la says :

Those whom Allah (in His plan) willeth to guide,- He openeth their breast to Islam; those whom He willeth to leave straying,- He maketh their breast close and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth Allah (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe. 6:125

May Allah swt keep you on the right path and help you in every step in your new life . Ameen !!

I advice you to concentrate on your Iman . try as much as possible to perform the five daily prayers. Try to learn it with good Muslims who are in a Masjid or an Islamic center. The five daily prayers are the most important thing to preserve after converting. . I would also advice you to READ and READ and READ and stay away from Bid'ah ( Innovation ) and try to learn Arabic . Get to know Muslim friends in your city and may Allah increase your knowledge of Islam and strengthen your Iman .

Here are some links that might help you brother :

- New Muslim Guide / by Alsheha :

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamreligion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ebooks/New-Muslim-Guide.pdf"]Religion Of Islam [/url]

Step-by-Step Guide to Prayer (video) :

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=kgWjwnT6Z34"]Click here [/url]

- How to Pray (flash) :

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamreligion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/flashes/prayer.swf"]Click here [/url]

- How to Perform Ablution (which is necessary for Prayer) (flash) :

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamreligion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/flashes/ablution.swf"]Wudu ( Ablution ) [/url]

and This will help you learn how to pronounce what you need to say in Arabic in the prayer :

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_transliteration(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/quran/WhatToSayInPrayer.htm"]Click here [/url]

If you have any question please feel free to ask your brothers and sisters here , and I would highly recommend you to visit Islam question and answer website if you have any doubt .

Keep on Haqq Akhi wasslamu alikum :sl:

All Praises be to Allah for guiding you brother; Allahuakbar!. Stay strong in your deen brother and participate in your local masjid and Inshallah your deen will become stronger Welcome to the right path brother :sl: