PropellerAds

:no:

Yeah subhanallah I love my primary job a lot mashallah. :sl:

Do it everyday with the will of Allah.

Gives me a wonderful feeling inside me,keeps me going,keeps me strong. :D

Whats my job?

Being a muslim in this Dunya,its my primary profession,

Islam is a passion an obsession,

keeps my heart healthy prevents compression.

(heey that rhymes)^

Didn't expect that did you. :D

A hero to me is someone who gives 100% in their job.

A hero to me is someone who gets up from hardships and never gives up.

A hero to me is someone special who I can use as a role model and try to follow.

My hero is our Prophet Muhammad(saw).His life inspires my heart. :sl:

May Allah help us muslims remember our primary job in this dunya,ameen.

Our primary and most important job is not the doctor,lawyer,fireman one.It is one about being a muslim,keeping your deen.Fulfilling your duties to your family,as a son,brother,and friend. :D

Good thread. :D

:j:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Assalamu 'Alaykum

Hmm, I can't say much for this topic as I'm a student. I love my "student" duty though, I enjoy it more than feeling obliged to study and it's something that will reflect what I do in future (archaeology, research, youth/charity work), wall'Allahu alam.

Insha'Allaah workers could give some good replies here, I'd be interested to know aswell...

Salaam

:sl:

I do part time job, since I'm a student. Hate it, gonna change it soon, Insha' Allah!

Edited by Hira (Devout)

I do part time job, since I'm a student. Hate it, gonna change it soon, Insha' Allah!

same as you sis but i wasn't gonna write that i thought if i did then we'll all be talking about the negative things in our jobs, so am gonna talk about the little postive things in it now , well to start with the pay is great ,covers everything i need and i get my breaks on the salaah times.

same as you sis but i wasn't gonna write that i thought if i did then we'll all be talking about the negative things in our jobs, so am gonna talk about the little postive things in it now , well to start with the pay is great ,covers everything i need and i get my breaks on the salaah times.

Well sis., there are advantages to a job and then there are disadvantages,

we can't get everything now can we. For me, my job has more disadvantages.

My job dosen't pay me enough, so that's one of the reason I don't like it, and Insha' Allah I'm planning on working somewhere else pretty soon, where they would pay me a little more.

Anyways, that's great that you get break during Salat. I have this one job in mind where they'd give me a break during Salat. Hopefully i'll start working there soon, Insha' Allah.

I'm going to comment only on the last one, you are not a hero if you do your job flawlessly whether you like it or not - it's your duty and it's what you are getting paid for. Hence, that would make you no hero.

Don Quixote believed that he was on a mission to change the world; I will fight injustice, kill the villains, and free the disturbed, he said to himself. Poor guy, he didn’t realize his gift or maybe his curse of seeing enemies everywhere, bedbugs those little insect that feed on blood, awkward isn’t it, so hard to kill them, yet it’s so easy to kill a human, one might argue that their existence is inevitable but nevertheless the art of extinguishing them is not refined or simple as the art of killing a human being. Like for example, a tyrannical king issued an erratic command; all first born male children must be drowned, no one has the right to pinpoint my mistakes, no one will take my place, a part of the crowd applauded and rejoiced, and another part like a dormant mind reading a text failed to see the meaning, but hopefully Don Quixote understood.

Sadness is felt, a little bit of despair, Don Quixote had shortly this feeling of queasiness which took over him, this feeling of disgust of having day in and day out to deal with people who will usually end up hurting you, I wish I was alone in this world, listening to the sound of water, contemplating nature, admiring beauty, no worries no engagement, nothing, it’s difficult to relate a phenomenological state , and even if it was successfully done , this does not mean a mental duplication was made , Don Quixote had to get something out of his chess , his ignorance must be admitted , his knowledge sums to what was given generously to him and yet he always manage to find a way to be ungrateful , lack of will is a strong catalyzing agent that causes the loss of the Midas touch .

Table of three (table a trois) song by Zen Men pierced the silence,

“Good evening, she says, is it free?

Good morning, said the old man, yes those two, at this table are still free.

She smiled and took a seat.

Would you like to take lunch with me?

At Three pleasures is much greater.

But is it not too late for lunch?

And why three?

It is never too late, Mademoiselle, three breakfasts please.

The night falls, the day goes by, or is it the night which passes and the day, which rises?

Night and day at the same time, the sun shows the time, the sun has no time.â€

A little bit of inconsistency is not bad when it serves a purpose, Children were born, crimes were committed, a stop at a tavern is required, hey how are you sir, the waiter asked?

As if he really cares, Don Quixote thought to himself, my money bought me an alleged respect and empathy, he doesn’t really care, it’s all part of his job, a fake fabric of a fake society, you must always choose the acceptable answer or you will be accused of blasphemy, pain is felt, pleasure is required, I’m doing great my dear friend, I’ll have one Sex on the beach.

-excellent choice sir, an elixir of happiness, anything else?

The song continue,

Two colors guide us, black and white.

Is white the good and black the bad?

Or is black the good and white the bad?

imagination worked its charm, a fool found the cause, In the absence of certainty, It’s all a matter of judgment, people believing in their opinion and acting accordingly, it’s not always the case that they are evil or that they want to hurt or mislead us, we are always on guard when dealing with others but we are indifferent or happy when causing our own pain, Don Quixote moved his head and added:

-is it acceptable if I order a medium grilled t-bone with that?

-I don’t see any problem sir; Cows with their milk and flesh are designed to our pleasure, their ecstasy is for them to know that they are the seeds of our will.

Games are made, nothing matters, the wheel starts to spin…

The waiter went to prepare the order , he felt happy , he just made an interesting conversation , gave some pointers , touched his fellow man , It’s true that he forgot to greet the customer with the usual “Welcome to the hotel California†but nevertheless I’m due a big tip he said to himself .

The inconsistency terminated, a sort of pride is felt, this kind of writing is called teleological surrealism, by surrealism it’s meant that a body apparently has no self and that it gains a temporal one by illumination, as for teleological (toward a purpose) it’s meant that once the complete concept is absorbed the illusion of no self disappears. The intellectual masturbation must continue, there is no known algorithm which assesses the completeness of a concept, what is certain is what is told ,wow, people will be reading this, I can hear all there applauses, cheers mate, what an excellent piece of art, you were magnificent, how did you do that..?

-Forgive my indulgence sir Don Quixote, but there is a blind man who demands to meet you!

Our savior managed to conceal a flash of disgust which flashed through his head with a smile,

-a blind man, huh, what can I do for him? I could be his eyes for a short fluctuation of time, but then he must face his darkness all alone again, he might even despise my shy efforts and accuse me of incompetence.

The waiter stood silently for a second; he didn’t want to lose his pourboire by saying something stupid, usually people like to be complimented, I will try that.

-you are a noble person sir; you should not let a little volatility of mind stop you from doing what is good.

Our hero nodded his head nonchalantly; don’t you find my dear that people are the nicest when they are the most in need?

The waiter chocked, he felt a little unease, he thought that this was caused by what Don Quixote said,

-do you know sir, that cynicism is a form of pessimism?

-a little volatility, huh!? People who don’t follow their teaching are despicable, don’t you agree?

-I do agree that you made a conjecture which is not based on any logical proof.

-proof huh? I have heard that it’s said that logically it was proved that any right triangle whose 2 sides are equal to 1 his hypotenuse is equal to the square root of 2 , isn’t that right ?

-indeed it is.

-isn’t also right that the square of 2 is an irrational number hence it has an infinite expansion?

-no doubt about that, what are you getting to?

-patience my friend is a virtue, from what was said above it’s evident that such triangle cannot exist.

-how come?

-well it’s easily seen that if such triangle existed then its hypotenuse will be situated between 2 points since any triangle have 3 angles, if such is the case then this hypotenuse will have a fixed length , but this is in contradiction with the infinite expansion , it might be argued that the infinite expansion of any irrational is convergent since it’s smaller than the geometrical series 9/(10 to the power n) which is convergent , but still even if it’s convergent the limit being the supremum is an approximation which is larger than the value of the irrational number making it possible for the triangle to exist , if we use this approximation then at least one side of the triangle have a length which is larger to 1 meaning we still don’t have the triangle whose length is 1,1 square of 2 , if we don’t use this approximation then there is an angle which will not exist hence no such right triangle exist .

- I see and your point is?

- Truth is clear, a proof might be a call to hinder what is lucid, certainty is shown, anyway to get back to cynicism; it’s more accurate to brand the term as a philosophy which failed to implement good ideals such as virtue and liberty.

- Oh really I didn’t know that.

-well I find it disturbing that some people instead of reading and furthering their understanding to defend the idea they believe in, fall back to just wait for the others to show them the way and use their spare time to criticize .

-what’s the point of reading, we will just forget.

-pessimism huh? This is why we are in need of remembrance; anyway we don’t have much more time, the blind man is still waiting could you lead him in please.

A skinny reddish bold guy was shown the way, I hope I’m not disturbing your sir, he said.

-not at all, I’m glad to be of service.

-I know that you are a good guy sir, but I’m not in need of anything, I’m only here to remind of your gift.

Ah my gift thought Don Quixote; I can see what an ordinarily person cannot, a kitchen knife is a call for a murder, a car is a tool for an accident, water could be associated with Cyanobacteria hence a cause of poisoning, the sun could lead to cancer, 2 people laughing are usually the kind of people who are mentally ill and who are making fun of me, everything is so black but despite that I will continue to live this must make me a hero , I’m a hero , the resonance of the applauses was heard, a sort of pride took over again , my journey must continue …

So is the gifted Don Quixote truly a hero?

Yep subhanallah love my new job.I am a campus rep. for TARGETjobs and inform students about the biggest and best website for graduate jobs and first class careers advice.I didn't choose the best time to start the job though which was during exams period,khayr :no: doing well.

No matter what though I commited myself to this job and will give it my all inshallah.

I've got another job which is a moderator for an Islamic mag. where I choose poems to publish and get to publish my own work :j: :D

Its a good way to spread Dawah. :D

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Asalaamu aleykum,

I am a full time mom and LOVE that job!!! :sl:

Asalaamu aleykum,

I tried to vote only the first "YES"...but the poll refused to accept...I had to vote something in all three parts of the poll ?

waleykum asalaam,