Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bootlui

Dua For A Relative

I pray that all my brothers and sisters are in good health and that Allah forgives our sins and admits us into paradise.

I have a request to make . My mother for the past few years has been jumping from one illness to another and lately the nature of her illness is getting much worse - I know it is testing her patience and it pains me to see her like this . Please could you all pray for her.

On a side note i think it's really nice that only in Islam would you find a forum to ask people to pray for each others

Also are there any specific ayaats that i can read in the Quran for her (there is a chance that the root cause of the illness is the evil eye)

PropellerAds

asalam alaikum

im sorry to hear of your mothers illnes..may Allah grant her speedy recovery,ameen

Read Surah Yaseen daily after fajr and pray fro your mother , also recite LA ILAHA ILLA ANTA SUBHANAKA INNI KUNTU MINNAZ`ZALIMEEN( Prophet Yunus alaih salam, dua when he was in the belly of whale)

Give her honey ,olive oil and black seed(nigella sativa)

daily

Ameen May Allah bless all the needy people and ease there life by Allah blessing.