Islamic Forum
asifsabir

Homosexuality & Shemale

Asslamuwalaikum everyone...i hope everyone is fine nd still working for Allah..

I wanted to this question, i met a childhood frd of mine ( a girl) last month, we were kids last time we met but somehow i recognized her on the street..i went to her house 2 wice nd also met/talk (ph) her mother quite a few time ...

She is lesbain nd her mother is also quite worried... i know homosexuality is not allowed in Islam...but what to do when someone hormon is like that ?? she doesnt get attracted nd feel disguisted with boys....she said she was always like that and no shock in life which made her like that...

I woulnt have questioned it here until i meet a frd who is a guy (a gay) ..he also said that its due to Hormons..i told its not allowed in Islam but he requested me to ask onbehalf of him....

and also what applies to person who biological (body) is different ? i mean shemales ?

He asked me what does Islam has to say when Allah (SWT) made him and the shemales like that ??

And I know that since the first one is a girl , i shouldn't have visited her house and be frds (close) ....i would not continue but since she was childhood friend I just went to visit her nd later showed interest as I found this thing a bit interesting nd continued just for the sake of exploring,,,i donno whether this is allowed or not Islam....

I also wanted a fatwa for these but Muftisays is temporary close for Fatwas

Edited by asifsabir

PropellerAds

Walaikumussalam warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu

you are not allowed to post links yetgaymuslims(contact admin if its a beneficial link) . This is a very principled blog for folks who suffer from unwanted homosexual feelings. Anyone(of whatever orientation) may take a look at it,insha Allah it will be helpful.

noott much info in that site.....

They take the right stance on this issue.They never neglect homosexuality as myth or consider it as a birthright. Its a struggle. That is why I recommended that site.If Im not mistaken they have a group for discussion and counseling. Check for it in that site,if you're interested.

Edited by In War with me

never Allah not make this gemder.shemale..its hve a biological theory..maybe his father r.motjer  befor doing sex same gendor..it is desorder sex..so thems hve children disorder sexual mind..Allah gven punishment for them..so you can do now. explain thems..strait pathway conyimue lfe

amd do toubah...thats good for nxt geneation