Islamic Forum
Mondy B.

I’m Boudhist, Christian, Muslim And Jewish Too

PropellerAds

Hi Everybody

I’m a singer, Mondy B. , I wrote a song “Same Faithâ€, the chorus is: †I’m bouddhist, christian, muslim and jewish too.â€

Best Regards

What do you think about that?

Mondy B.

Hi Mondy;

I dont know about budhism, but regarding Islam, Christianisty & Judaism; you cannot be all of those simultaneously, because there are conflicting beleifs in the faiths.

I don't think we would be interested in listening to such a song. But if you are interested in learning about Islam then welcome to the forum.

often, we speak about the differences between religions.

and it's clear there are differences, and the shame is, theses differences create conflicts, wars, and many bad things

and if now we speak about the common between the religions, what do u have to say ?

All my best, Mondy

and it's clear there are differences, and the shame is, theses differences create conflicts, wars, and many bad things

and if now we speak about the common between the religions, what do u have to say ?

All my best, Mondy

No, we cannot refer to ourselves other than as Muslims. I have visited your website and read your biography where you state you were a Christian, then discovered Islam, then Buddhism, then Judaism -- it's as if you think this is some sort of a game. Will you take part in discussions on this forum and learn about Islam?

try to understand other people and live with them, it's a very funny and pleasant game .

thx for your answer and your time

all my best

Mondy

try to understand other people and live with them, it's a very funny and pleasant game .

thx for your answer and your time

all my best

Mondy

Life isn't a game, it is a test which if you fail you will be of those who enter the Fire. The afterlife is a fundamental belief of being a Muslims, Christian, or Jew; so you can't claim to be any one of those unless you believe so too.

Actually, there is no such a thing.

Seems to me like you missed a few religions off your list. :sl:

Sounds like you don't have a clue about what you truly believe in (religiously speaking.)

Perhaps a spiritual humanist would be a better description?

If you are going to follow the abrahamic religions then you must choose one as they are incompatible with each other. You can't cherry pick bits of different religions; you either believe or you don't.

Ask yourself if you believe in the story of Noah's Ark (see my recent thread) and if you don't believe it 100% (including the hundreds of thousands of species that Noah must have had on board) then the Abrahamic ones are not for you.

I know very little about Buddhism or the 1,000s of other religions but I would suggest you are better pursuing it rather than Islam, Christianity or Judaism. How about founding your own? That's been done by plenty of other people!

I don't like how certain people answer questions in here.

It's very counterproductive.

I haven't visited Mandy B's Homepage but I think it's not nice to say "no one in here would be interested"

It's not like she is trying to convince others to practice several religions. It's simply just a song I guess and all she asked for was how we liked it.

All my best, Mondy

Hi Mondy B,

Yes we are interested in talking about the common between the religions...

What do you say?

Hi Everybody

I’m a singer, Mondy B. , I wrote a song “Same Faithâ€, the chorus is: †I’m bouddhist, christian, muslim and jewish too.â€

Best Regards

What do you think about that?

Mondy B.

You can be anything you want. The only thing God cares about is the Experience. She knows that we'll al eventually come home. We are devine sparks of the Creator. We are all One. Religion separates and controls those that want to be controlled. Budhism is pretty cool though.