Islamic Forum
asifsabir

There Is A Choice ...i Have Choosen Hell :(

I was'nt a good person before..when i came here i tried becoming one....days went by, i made progress ...now I just couldnt hold myself....I have again started showing interest in 'commerce'' and worldly life, not female rather money....

I know what I am doing is wrong and I probably will take a step in life to earn money in the worst possible Un-Islamic way, its just my peers nd my friends are climbing to the top but I am not able to do it if I stay Islamic. So I will probably choose the path that will lead me astray.

You know money is something that makes you do anything in the long run..ANYTHING..the existence of competition and family pressure exert to hoard as much as possible.

I am just like the ''Kafir Qurayesh Chief '' of intention of hoarding more and more money. I know these wont help me in the life hereafter and Allah will seal these wealth (which I will earn probably) in my forehead and may punish me in this life as well.

I know and understand everything but still ....

I do not have the face to ask forgiveness from any of you.

Still I am sorry...

I know at this moment Allah is testing me....nd i have failed and intentionally fail future test.

I know Allah shall not meet me or forgive me at the day of judgement...but i still apologize... I would have been rather happy if i rather didnt exist as i didnt have to do SINs.

JUST AN ADVICE FROM MY SIDE : I am the biggest stupid and loser as i have the idea of the consequences of my SINS. I would request and strongly advice not to hoard cash and not mix with people who hoards cash... esp. the brothers.....

PropellerAds

:sl:

Brother why are you being so hard on yourself ?

I wont go into a detailed advice sort of post , but i can give you this hint :

The doorway to Tawbah ( repentance ) is regret , and you are clearly displaying it .

Make Istighfaar and Salat and :sl: Allah SWT will guide & give you whats in your intention .

My brother do not give in. You are in a state of WAR with Shaytan. Do not let him win my brother. Pass the test and inshAllah Allah will provide for you. And if you need to talk more us brothers are here man. If you want you can discuss this more in the brothers section.

"O 'Ibaadi (O My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Do not give up hope or lose confidence in the Mercy of Allah, verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (39:53)

:sl: , Asifsabr

Lo! Allah pardoneth not that partners should be ascribed unto Him (Shirk). He pardoneth all save that to whom He will. Whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah hath wandered far astray. (4:116)

Jacob (pbuh) said the following to his sons who had thrown their little brother in a well and sold him into slavery:

"O my sons! go ye and enquire about Joseph and his brother, and never give up hope of Allah's Soothing Mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah's Soothing Mercy, except those who have no faith." (12:87)

Just keep up your prayers, brother, and don't lose hope of God's Mercy.

Watch the following short video: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=qtn8zEQKIbY"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=qtn8zEQKIbY[/url]

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

What a strange thing you have said akhi. If you knew the severity of Allah's punishment, then you would not be saying what you have said.

Even if the wrong-doers had all that there is on earth, and as much more, (in vain) would they offer it for ransom from the pain of the Penalty on the Day of Judgement: but something will confront them from Allah, which they could never have counted upon! [39:47]

And fear the Day when ye shall be brought back to Allah. Then shall every soul be paid what it earned, and none shall be dealt with unjustly. [2:281]

If thou couldst see how the angels receive those who disbelieve, smiting faces and their backs and (saying): Taste the punishment of burning! [8:50]

Akhi, imagine the fire of this dunya, and imagine being thrown into that fire -- how long do you think you could bare that fire? Then how do you imagine the Fire of Hell will be? Think of the worst possible torture in this dunya; know that Hell is worse than that.

THE PRESENCE MONETARY SYSTEM AND THE BUSINESS THEORY IN THE WORLD IS SAITANIC !!

Abu Firdaws - i know about those verses, i realise already nd understand... but i just cant hold myself....

Younes Ibn Abd' al-Aziz - i respect u very much ....no mercy or hope :sl: as i will do it knowingly and the purpose is totally wealth..

SaracenSoldier - hmm....Saitan , i know him very well...... SAITAN IS MONEY !!

al faqeer - repentence or regret wont work...since i know it....nd doing just to hoard wealth.....

Thank you brothers...i posted it just to say sorry.......

i have studied Islam very well all these day...now i feel i shouldnt have read the Quran, Haidth...because i know the truth...knowingly doing it, is very bad nd unforgivable ( i think ) ..nd i also the magnitude of my punishment is higher....

I cant nd wont stop myself doing it...I request Allah (SWT) to kill me before if I commit the special SIN it will cause thousand/million of people to do SIns.

Since I have studied Quran tafseer and hadith for the past few months ..i got many trait of those Kafirs who attacked the Prophets esp Prophet Muhammad (SAW) for wealth nd power...sadly i probably would have done the same to the Prophets if i was there...

I got the quality of the worst people in the world like Firaun...

The only things I have is Taqwa, I remember nd recall Allah (SWT) most of the time but my mentality is not in the action

I highly respect and acknowledge all of you guys you have the power to control your greed ...u all have a lot patience, courage, and importantly sacrificed a lot things in the world ....hope you all land in heaven because u derserve it...

and i dont ...

maybe after doing the big sin for few years i will regret nd donate money ..... but i know it wont be accepted....nd that money wont be accepted by Allah as it will earned by the world most disgusting Sin (not killing or rape) ....

THE PRESENCE MONETARY SYSTEM AND THE BUSINESS THEORY IN THE WORLD IS SAITANIC !!

Abu Firdaws - i know about those verses, i realise already nd understand... but i just cant hold myself....

Younes Ibn Abd' al-Aziz - i respect u very much ....no mercy or hope :sl: as i will do it knowingly and the purpose is totally wealth..

SaracenSoldier - hmm....Saitan , i know him very well...... SAITAN IS MONEY !!

al faqeer - repentence or regret wont work...since i know it....nd doing just to hoard wealth.....

Thank you brothers...i posted it just to say sorry.......

i have studied Islam very well all these day...now i feel i shouldnt have read the Quran, Haidth...because i know the truth...knowingly doing it, is very bad nd unforgivable ( i think ) ..nd i also the magnitude of my punishment is higher....

I cant nd wont stop myself doing it...I request Allah (SWT) to kill me before if I commit the special SIN it will cause thousand/million of people to do SIns.

Since I have studied Quran tafseer and hadith for the past few months ..i got many trait of those Kafirs who attacked the Prophets esp Prophet Muhammad (SAW) for wealth nd power...sadly i probably would have done the same to the Prophets if i was there...

I got the quality of the worst people in the world like Firaun...

The only things I have is Taqwa, I remember nd recall Allah (SWT) most of the time but my mentality is not in the action

I highly respect and acknowledge all of you guys you have the power to control your greed ...u all have a lot patience, courage, and importantly sacrificed a lot things in the world ....hope you all land in heaven because u derserve it...

and i dont ...

maybe after doing the big sin for few years i will regret nd donate money ..... but i know it wont be accepted....nd that money wont be accepted by Allah as it will earned by the world most disgusting Sin (not killing or rape) ....

:sl: , brother

I don't know what sin you are talking about, but keep it covered and God will cover it on the Day of Judgement. You must realise that there are a lot of sinful Muslims out there, yet they are Muslims. Unless the sin you are talking is worshipping other gods or denying God, His Books and His Messengers (pbut), then there is forgiveness. God has said that He will forgive everything except Shirk. Now think about it. Plus the fact is a single good deed can take you to Paradise. For example, in a famous Hadith of the Prophet (pbuh), a prostitute sees a thirsty dog near a well, she has pity on the dog and gives the dog drink with her shoe. God admits her to Paradise although she was a prostitute!

Look, bro. Remorse is a double-edged sword. It makes you feel like you don't deserve forgiveness. However, God forgives everything, so don't despair. Don't throw the towel in now. You need to expect good things from God. You at least acknowledge your sin. There are plenty of people who don't even acknowledge it! Yet they are Muslims, too. What takes a person to Paradise is pretty simple. "Laa ilaaha illa Allah". Even murderers, rapists, prostitutes etc. are Muslims as long as they believe in Islam.

I know it feels very bad like it is end of the world and there is forgiveness in sight. But you are just going to have to learn to rely on the mercy of God. Do you believe in "Laa ilaaha illa Allah"? Well, then you are eligible for God's Mercy.

My advice is to reconsider the sin you are committing or about to commit. Try to find another alternative, even if haram, i.e. the lesser of the two evils. Don't lose hope in God's Mercy. God says that His Mercy covers everything, so don't restrict it. At least don't become a non-Muslim. Like you said, maybe down the road you will change. Keep that option open. Don't say that you won't be forgiven, you are not God. God forgives even intentional sins, He is that merciful - as long as you believe in Him and His Messengers (pbut).

Sleep over it. Asifsabr, I like you because you are reasonable man who accepts when is wrong. Now do the same in this case and don't lose hope in God.

Read these prayers of forgiveness by Hasan al-Basri (rahimahu Allah) and you will realise that even the greatest friends (Awliya) of God rely on God's Mercy:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=735517&hl=basri"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...17&hl=basri[/url]

:sl:

Just so you, bro, there are lot of people who for years only think of becoming better Muslims while their engaged in major sins before their thoughts realise into actions. It might seem wishful thinking at the time but it inshaa Allah it will come true, as long as you don't give up.

I was'nt a good person before..when i came here i tried becoming one....days went by, i made progress ...now I just couldnt hold myself....I have again started showing interest in 'commerce'' and worldly life, not female rather money....

I know what I am doing is wrong and I probably will take a step in life to earn money in the worst possible Un-Islamic way, its just my peers nd my friends are climbing to the top but I am not able to do it if I stay Islamic. So I will probably choose the path that will lead me astray.

You know money is something that makes you do anything in the long run..ANYTHING..the existence of competition and family pressure exert to hoard as much as possible.

I am just like the ''Kafir Qurayesh Chief '' of intention of hoarding more and more money. I know these wont help me in the life hereafter and Allah will seal these wealth (which I will earn probably) in my forehead and may punish me in this life as well.

Still I am sorry...

I know at this moment Allah is testing me....nd i have failed and intentionally fail future test.

I know Allah shall not meet me or forgive me at the day of judgement...but i still apologize... I would have been rather happy if i rather didnt exist as i didnt have to do SINs.

JUST AN ADVICE FROM MY SIDE : I am the biggest stupid and loser as i have the idea of the consequences of my SINS. I would request and strongly advice not to hoard cash and not mix with people who hoards cash... esp. the brothers.....

It seems to me that the Saudi royal family likes hoard billions of dollars for their selfish use. Don't worry, if there is a line to hell for commerce activities, they're at the front of the line. There is nothing wrong with making money as long as you do it honourably and spread it around a little bit to help others in need, and don't worship the money. You sound like you're too hard on yourself. There's an expression in Christianity "God loves a sinner" It gives God something to do. If you feel you've done wrong, forgive youself first. God will always forgive you. Always.

Still I am sorry...

Salam alaikum

Looks like you have been clearly influenced by others. The possibility is you might envy others for having such a good life and money etc..

But yet you forget why they have those and not you..Well the answer to your misery in this life is clearly explain by Allah in the Quran as below:

[42.20] Whoever hopes for the tillage of the Everlasting Life, We will increase his tillage; and whoever hopes for the tillage of this world, We give him some of it, but in the Everlasting Life he shall have no share.

If you like commerce and trading, then why don't you trade for something eternal then temporary?. If you truly desire this world, then if Allah wills He will make it very easy for you to get it like He made it easy for others, but remember your profit will only benefit you in this world, but for a moment. Someone who is wise and knows the principle of trading and commerce will make an appropriate choice, the profit that last forever.

[at] Mercyonmankind - to some extent u can say influenced...but the source I am talking about is a stand alone plan...the reason I am so much into it is because is because of the large amount of money involved in it and it pretty much innovative. I know my profit wil benefit in this world only not hereafter and Allah will give me more and more in this world.

[at]non muslim- commerce is not the problem in Islam but rather the method of the commerce is disgusting. The SIN probably is so big I probably stand before the Saudi Royal Family.

[at]Younes Ibn Abd' al-Aziz ... keep it covered ?? u mean to say i will not share this plan/method with anyone ? And no, it is not related with denying or assigning partners with Allah. I cant expect mercy from Allah. In the day of judgement, I will be shy to face Allah. I have PM d u.

[at] Abu Firdaws - for the past few months I am praying 4-5 times a day and study Quran/Hadith. I fear and love Allah (SWT) very much.

There are ways to make easy money such as the following:

- Prostitution

- Adult Movies

- Murders

- Robing

- Selling own children or other family members, either full or parts of them

- Gambling, risk of losing money as well

- Stealing the rights of other

- Worshiping devil

-Etc

I wonder what are you planning to do that is so disgusting that will guarantee you a ticket to hell.

Man you are after something, that is nothing in reality, but illusion.

So i guess its an innovative way to get into hell?

You are lying that you fear and love Allah. At least don't say in public. Clearly you haven't seen those who fear and love Allah and clearly you don't understand what fear and love mean.

I would strongly recommend that you cease what you are planning to do before such a day comes from Allah, where there is no turning back. Like the day came upon Pharaoh.

Edited by Mercyonmankind

Its not totally innovative rather relatively new to where i live...nd its related there on the list u mentioned....

its not illusion, its real....to know more about me (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=735535.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=735535.html&[/url]

maybe ur right that i do not love nd fear Allah or maybe wrong...but i do otherwise i wouldnt have 2nd thought ... its just i do but my word is not in action..nd i do remember Allah but its just i donno...I fear Allah but it seems I dont give much importance to it ..... nd i have seen people who love nd fear Allah (like u, younes) ...i have said already that u all nd other sacrifice a lot, u guess also feel like to do sin but controlled....whereas i am more manipulated or prone to risk of sin... I have tried to walk totally in Allah's path but unfortunately I could not do it...the decision was mine alone so i cannot expect forgiveness from Allah ..

Best of luck Mercyonmankind ... i am happy u r like that and I am not like u .... its my failure....i accept it....i dont have so much courage or power....U r all strong and have a lot of patience...

You are right a day will come where there will be no turning back for me and hell is assured for me....however, i hope to meet my good friends here and someday maybe i will enter heaven or Allah (SWT) may decide to keep me in hell forever :sl: ....but i heard that all muslim someday will go heaven....could be billions of years

i have said it already my personal assessment is comparable to Pharoah and Qurayesh Chiefs....i myself am surprised of what i am !

with the money i earn -

I will donate 30-40% wealth, set up industry to open jobs, set up masjid

I know Allah shall not accept my money or erase my Sin but still i will give for the sake of Allah ...

I know i am not even eligible to face Allah at the day of judgement or ask for prayers from any of u ..... but still...have mercy on me nd pray...

Its not totally innovative rather relatively new to where i live...nd its related there on the list u mentioned....

its not illusion, its real....to know more about me (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=735535.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=735535.html&[/url]

maybe ur right that i do not love nd fear Allah or maybe wrong...but i do otherwise i wouldnt have 2nd thought ... its just i do but my word is not in action..nd i do remember Allah but its just i donno...I fear Allah but it seems I dont give much importance to it ..... nd i have seen people who love nd fear Allah (like u, younes) ...i have said already that u all nd other sacrifice a lot, u guess also feel like to do sin but controlled....whereas i am more manipulated or prone to risk of sin... I have tried to walk totally in Allah's path but unfortunately I could not do it...the decision was mine alone so i cannot expect forgiveness from Allah ..

Best of luck Mercyonmankind ... i am happy u r like that and I am not like u .... its my failure....i accept it....i dont have so much courage or power....U r all strong and have a lot of patience...

You are right a day will come where there will be no turning back for me and hell is assured for me....however, i hope to meet my good friends here and someday maybe i will enter heaven or Allah (SWT) may decide to keep me in hell forever :sl: ....but i heard that all muslim someday will go heaven....could be billions of years

i have said it already my personal assessment is comparable to Pharoah and Qurayesh Chiefs....i myself am surprised of what i am !

with the money i earn -

I will donate 30-40% wealth, set up industry to open jobs, set up masjid

I know Allah shall not accept my money or erase my Sin but still i will give for the sake of Allah ...

I know i am not even eligible to face Allah at the day of judgement or ask for prayers from any of u ..... but still...have mercy on me nd pray...

This fellow sounds like he is in very desperate straights. Does anyone know if he found a resolution to what troubled him?