Islamic Forum

I made my Shahada on Friday, June 17th. It was a cyber-shahada :-)

I wrote up the story and thought others might enjoy reading it:

I made my Shahada on Friday, June 17th. It was a cyber-shahada :-) I wrote up the story and thought others might enjoy reading it:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamericanmuslimforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/My%20Shahada%20by%20DippedInJannah.pdf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamericanmuslimforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads...pedInJannah.pdf[/url]

PropellerAds

conggragulations brother

my cell phone doesnt have the pdf reader by abode i wish youd post your story here on the forum so i could read it

buck up and very welcome salaam

is the muslim greeting of course

it means'may u b out of harm's way in every way'

yes it is the best greeting for ever

and is not mancoined but Allah given

as one can tell from its eternally evergreen substance

salaam brother

here it goes: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamericanmuslimforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/My%20Shahada%20by%20DippedInJannah.pdf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamericanmuslimforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads...pedInJannah.pdf[/url]

I saw you on some other forums as well! I'm glad that you're finding all of the helpful people that I found =]

As-salamu alaikum, brother

Cool story. It was a good read. Welcome to Islam!

Allahu Akbaar !!

Welcome to Islam brother . May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'la help you in every step in your new life and strengthen you Iman - Faith -

Masha Allah nice story and if you don't mind me copying your story and write it in the book that I'm writing about conversion stores of new Muslims ?

Jazak Allah Khair

Congratulations !!

Edited by Proud Muslima