Islamic Forum
humw2006

My Mom Is Very Critical Plss Pray For Her

As salaam aleikum,

My mom is critical she is in hospital, because of sudden brain hemorrhage now she is in coma.. doctor said no hope, and we may lose her...she doesn't open her eyes, doesn't listen to me, doesn't move her hands..

I dont know what to do??? plss pray for her, we are reciting Ya salaamo lot of times, kindly u also do so. one more favor plss can u ask the masjids in your area, village and city to include my mom in the dua after prayer??? my mom name is Naseem Warsi..plsss pray for my mom, if she comes out of coma it would be a great improvement. My mother' heart is working only 20 percent....so her brain and heart both are in bad conditions. We cant go for operation because of all this complications. Only Allah can help us to save her...

Today doctor shocked me by saying my mom wud stop breathing anytime...plsssssssssssssssssssssssss pray for my mom..I dont want to lose her..i will be all alone without her..

Help me save my mummy...pls pray YA SALAMO as much you can and think of my mom (her name is Naseem warsi) and let me know how many times you have recited.

I am in need of everyone's prayers, please help me to save my mummy...please. Allah will give you good return of this.

My mom needs your duas...

Allah will bless you for this...ameeen

PropellerAds

assalaam alaikum.

May Allah grant her good health in this dhunya and in the hereafter.

May Allah forgive her sins. and grant her jannathul firdhaus.

Aameen

for humw2006,i know it is a hard situation.all what i can say is have faith in Allah

may Allah Most Merciful send all and only good upon your mother, Neseem Warsi, and whatever the outcome, it is good...

sometimes things happen, which we don't like, but we are ignorant of the real cause of it, thus we miss to realize the truth of a situation

may Allah Most Merciful see you through all matters and help you with all difficulties!

May Allah be your mother's helper. A very difficult situation. I feel your pain brother. Be patient, i know it's easy to say but try to calm down and make duaa from the deep in your heart. We'll do too inshallah. Please inform us about your mom.

wa alykom assalam wa rahmat Allah, brother

may Allah protect and cure her " O Allah, you are the god of all people, take the pain away, cure (the illness) you are the best who cure, no healing but yours, a healing that left no side effects".......amen

:sl:

Old Topic! But nothing wrong with the duas.

May Allah heal her for both this world and the hereafter. And Ameen to all the duas.

:sl:

Old Topic! But nothing wrong with the duas.

May Allah heal her for both this world and the hereafter. And Ameen to all the duas.

You're right bro, i just realized it when you told. Inshallah he and his mother got over it...

• Like 1