Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SaracenSoldier

Christian Terrorist Attack

The man responsible for the massacre in Norway was a member of a Swedish nazi forum which encourages attacks on government buildings.

It was also revealed by local police that he had extreme right wing views who hated Muslims.

According to Swedish website Expo Anders Behring Breivik is a member of 'Nordisk' which has 22,000 members and focuses on political terrorism.

Officers also found a series of raving internet posts by the 32-year-old, who has been charged with two counts of terrorism after gunning down children on the island of Utoya and detonating a bomb in Oslo yesterday.

Read more: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017851/Norway-attacks-gunman-Anders-Behring-Breivik-right-wing-extremist-hated-Muslims.html#ixzz1SwdUfTy2"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...l#ixzz1SwdUfTy2[/url]

PropellerAds

Another religious nut-case doing god's work.

"With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil—that takes religion. " - Steven Weinberg

May the people who lost their close ones turn to God for help and may God help them in their time of loss.

They guy might have had links with the EDL in the UK: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_eurolanded.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2011/07/alleged-norwegian-spree-killer-has-edl.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_eurolanded.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2011/07/all...er-has-edl.html[/url]

Wonder how many EDL houses will be raided by the authorities? Just like how they raid Muslim houses.

They guy might have had links with the EDL in the UK: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_eurolanded.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2011/07/alleged-norwegian-spree-killer-has-edl.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_eurolanded.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2011/07/all...er-has-edl.html[/url]

Wonder how many EDL houses will be raided by the authorities? Just like how they raid Muslim houses.

SaracenSoldier, seriously, are you really trying to make a comparison between EDL and international Islamic terrorism? 9/11? 7/7?

Come on, that would be absurd.

Thousands of Muslims have had their houses raided all over the world for absolutely NOTHING. They've been held in prison without charge for YEARS and many many of them were found to be innocent after wasting years of their lives. The crazy nutter from Norway is somehow linked to EDL(newspapers claim not mine) so will there be any investigation? Will any one get arrested? Questioned? Doubt it.

SaracenSoldier, seriously, are you really trying to make a comparison between EDL and international Islamic terrorism? 9/11? 7/7?

Come on, that would be absurd.

Islamic terrorism??

If it's Islamic terrorism then I can say genocide in Srebrenica was Christian genocide (not Serbian) on Muslims.

As much as I know, every individual is responsible for its deeds.

Edited by fajr_tear

Over 10000 terrorist attacks by muslims since 9/11

2 christian (and 1 wasnt actually motivated by his religon to carry out the attack, mcviegh) terrorist attacks.

Who should we focus on?

Islamic terrorism??

If it's Islamic terrorism then I can say genocide in Srebrenica was Christian genocide (not Serbian) on Muslims.

Tit for tat as usual, two wrongs don't make a right etc,

Ron

Alhamdulillah, they can't accuse muslims about these attacks.

Over 10000 terrorist attacks by muslims since 9/11

2 christian (and 1 wasnt actually motivated by his religon to carry out the attack, mcviegh) terrorist attacks.

Who should we focus on?

And 99% of attacks was attributed to al Qaeda. It doesn't represent Muslims.

Try to make distinction.

I think some of your fellow muslims on this forum would disagree.

Bin laden the ex leader was has been refered to as a sheik on this very forum.

Still to hear of a non muslim member of al qaeda.

The attacks of 9/11, 7/7 and many, many others were done by Muslims in the name of Islam

In the case of failed attacks in London on 21 July 2005 the suicide bombers shouted "allahu akbar" before attempting to detonate their explosives.

These terrorists often do religious videos beforehand making it very clear it is an attack on infidels in the name of Islam, I'm sure you must have seen some of them.

As for Srebrenica being Christian genocide, maybe it was. I think it was racial but either way it is doesn't make the attacks in question not Islamic Terrorism.

Islamic terrorism??

The attacks of 9/11, 7/7 and many, many others were done by Muslims in the name of Islam

Does the actions of a few, define Islam? No, these people had warped ideas after being fed hate from people who only knew hate. Attacks on civilians has never been allowed in Islam, so how can it be "Islamic terrorism".

Your view of Islam seems very distorted, i emphasise just because someone says this is in the name of .... (put whatever you want here) does not mean that it is. It means that person believes it to be that, which in no certain term means that his belief is correct with respect to what he claims it to be. research Islam yourslef and then tell me if you believe there is such a thing as Islamic Terrorism. Its an Oxymoron!!

Does the actions of a few, define Islam? No, these people had warped ideas after being fed hate from people who only knew hate. Attacks on civilians has never been allowed in Islam, so how can it be "Islamic terrorism".

Your view of Islam seems very distorted, i emphasise just because someone says this is in the name of .... (put whatever you want here) does not mean that it is. It means that person believes it to be that, which in no certain term means that his belief is correct with respect to what he claims it to be. research Islam yourslef and then tell me if you believe there is such a thing as Islamic Terrorism. Its an Oxymoron!!

The problem is, that there are a lot of these angry people who call for the death of so called infidels, whenever they are whipped into a frenzy. They call themselves Muslims. There are plenty of imams in the west and certainly the middle east, who talk of world domination and submittion to Islam by the west. They openly call for our destruction. Until moderate Muslims stand up, shoulder to shoulder, en mass with other right thinking people of all religions, and denounce these people, Islam will have a bad reputation in the rest of the world. This is what we are waiting for.

The problem is, that there are a lot of these angry people who call for the death of so called infidels, whenever they are whipped into a frenzy. They call themselves Muslims. There are plenty of imams in the west and certainly the middle east, who talk of world domination and submittion to Islam by the west. They openly call for our destruction. Until moderate Muslims stand up, shoulder to shoulder, en mass with other right thinking people of all religions, and denounce these people, Islam will have a bad reputation in the rest of the world. This is what we are waiting for.

If you didn't have a foreign policy of invading Muslim countries and killing Muslims then these "angry" people won't be angry any more. The root cause is your actions which make more "angry" people around the world. The US has what a hundred or more permanent military bases around the Muslim World. What do you expect in return? Flowers? Fact is unless you accept that your governments actions cause these people to become "angry" we will get no where and we can all continue to watch the world go down the drain.

If you bring back your Soldiers to your side of the Atlantic then maybe all of us can live in peace. But you can't can you? You need the oil for your big companies. Your companies must get the contracts for oil wells and other resources in the resource rich Muslim World. Even Michael Scheuer said more or less that the US needs to move away from oil. As long as the US is dependant on oil you will need to keep a military presence to ensure oil keeps powering your economy. This is an ex head of CIA. So it all boils down to your actions. Don't hurt other people and they will not hurt you.

There are plenty of imams in the west and certainly the middle east, who talk of world domination and submittion to Islam by the west. They openly call for our destruction.

Like who, name some Imams in the west that call for "your" destruction. I actually mean real learned scholers not a man with a beard that BBC or CNN pick up off the street who has little or no knoweldge and then still their quotes are taken out of context to sensationalise a story so that when people read it, they develop the opinion that you have.

I hate the term moderate muslim.

If you didn't have a foreign policy of invading Muslim countries and killing Muslims then these "angry" people won't be angry any more. The root cause is your actions which make more "angry" people around the world. The US has what a hundred or more permanent military bases around the Muslim World. What do you expect in return? Flowers? Fact is unless you accept that your governments actions cause these people to become "angry" we will get no where and we can all continue to watch the world go down the drain.

If you bring back your Soldiers to your side of the Atlantic then maybe all of us can live in peace. But you can't can you? You need the oil for your big companies. Your companies must get the contracts for oil wells and other resources in the resource rich Muslim World. Even Michael Scheuer said more or less that the US needs to move away from oil. As long as the US is dependant on oil you will need to keep a military presence to ensure oil keeps powering your economy. This is an ex head of CIA. So it all boils down to your actions. Don't hurt other people and they will not hurt you.

I take it your are referring to such wonderfully peaceful countries like Iran, Syria, Bahrain, Afghanistan etc etc. etc Such nice Muslim friendly governments too.

Ron

I take it your are referring to such wonderfully peaceful countries like Iran, Syria, Bahrain, Afghanistan etc etc. etc Such nice Muslim friendly governments too.

Ron

Most of these tyrannical governments in the Muslim world are supported by the West. When I said: "If you bring back your Soldiers to your side of the Atlantic.." I should have added: "And stop supporting and installing tyrannical puppets who do not represent Islam or the Muslims".

Most of these tyrannical governments in the Muslim world are supported by the West. When I said: "If you bring back your Soldiers to your side of the Atlantic.." I should have added: "And stop supporting and installing tyrannical puppets who do not represent Islam or the Muslims".

I admit, you do have a good point. The U.S. has a habit of interfering in countries, setting up their puppets, and then turning against them. You have to admit though, there is a political and often violent Islamo-facist movement that is highly interested in subverting the world to their way of thinking.

Well they only support them because they seem to offer some kind of stability. Quite honestly, it's the responsibility of the people who live in these countries to govern themselves, isn't it? Who put Amadinajad into power? Certainly not the US!

Anyway my side of the Atlantic is to the East, for your information.

Ron

SaracenSoldier, had Iraq not invaded Kuwait then they would not have been no Gulf war 1 and had Osam bin Laden's henchmen not hijacked planes full of people and crashed them in to buildings killing thousands of people Afghanistan and Iraq would not have invaded.

Whether that is sufficient justification is open to debate but I think most of us would agree that those were the official reasons/excuses. Osam bin Laden and his followers ultimately caused more death and destruction to Muslims than they wreaked upon the USA.

To say there is "a foreign policy of invading Muslim countries and killing Muslims" is quite simply ridiculous. It would be like someone suggesting that Saudi Arabia has a foreign policy of hijacking planes and flying them in to buildings. An over simplified view that someone trying to stir up resentment and anger may hold.

SaracenSoldier, had Iraq not invaded Kuwait then they would not have been no Gulf war 1 and had Osam bin Laden's henchmen not hijacked planes full of people and crashed them in to buildings killing thousands of people Afghanistan and Iraq would not have invaded.

Whether that is sufficient justification is open to debate but I think most of us would agree that those were the official reasons/excuses. Osam bin Laden and his followers ultimately caused more death and destruction to Muslims than they wreaked upon the USA.

To say there is "a foreign policy of invading Muslim countries and killing Muslims" is quite simply ridiculous. It would be like someone suggesting that Saudi Arabia has a foreign policy of hijacking planes and flying them in to buildings. An over simplified view that someone trying to stir up resentment and anger may hold.

This did not start with Osama or Kuwait. This started way back. When the US first started to support israel. When the first US soldier stepped on Muslim land. Surely, the hundred(more or less) military bases littered across the Muslim world did not start with the invasion of Kuwait. Even if I was to give you that the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait was the trigger of the Gulf War then what about the current invasion of Iraq? WMD? That proved to be a BIG lie. Oil? Most likely. More "angry people who call for the death of so called infidels"? You bet! See what I mean?

I agree that what I said was over simplified but all I said is most often the results of US foreign policy, i,e: invasions of Muslim countries(covert or otherwise) and the spilling of Muslim blood. As you can see with Libya. Don't get me started on this topic. Another US blunder exposing its and NATO's hypocrisy. Where's the no-fly zone and or intervention in Syria, Yemen, Bahrain? Bahrain and Yemeni governments being friendly with the US govt. Libya has OIL the other mentioned countries don't. Go figure. Even George Galloway the UK MP said as much.

So you see how language such as:"angry people who call for the death of so called infidels" -really qualifies to be "over simplified view that someone trying to stir up resentment and anger may hold".

So you have to except that unless the US stops interfering within the Muslim World(that includes it's support of israel) there will always be "angry men". Not because they hate infidels but because they hate what they are doing in their countries.

Well they only support them because they seem to offer some kind of stability. Quite honestly, it's the responsibility of the people who live in these countries to govern themselves, isn't it? Who put Amadinajad into power? Certainly not the US!

Anyway my side of the Atlantic is to the East, for your information.

Ron

Sorry but again I have to mention the US. The Palestinians choose Hamas in the elections back in 07. What happened? the West didn't accept it. Countries like Egypt, Saudi, Jordan, Yemen, etc have/had dictators supported and backed by the US. The US is preventing the people from governing themselves. All they have to do is stay out of it. But again back to my point. They can't because of Oil and their support of israel.