Islamic Forum
SaracenSoldier

Cairo Protesters Call For Islamic State!

Calls for an Islamic state have taken over Cairo’s Tahrir Square as the largest demonstration since February has been mobilized by the country’s Islamist organizations. Ultraconservative Muslims turned out in force Friday as hundreds of thousands filled Cairo's central Tahrir Square in a rally marked by a growing rift in the protest movement.

Instead of “Peaceful, peaceful,” which demonstrators have chanted during confrontations with security forces, they repeated “Islamic, Islamic.” And instead of “The people want to topple the regime” — a chant made famous in Tunisia and adopted across the region — they yelled, “The people want to implement Sharia,” or Islamic law.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettheglobeandmail(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/world/africa-mideast/cairo-protesters-call-for-an-islamic-state-in-egypt/article2113896/?from=sec431"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettheglobeandmail(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/world/...96/?from=sec431[/url]

PropellerAds
Ultraconservative Muslims turned out in force Friday as hundreds of thousands filled Cairo's central Tahrir Square in a rally marked by a growing rift in the protest movement.

You mean Slafis, right?

You're wrong buddy, Salafis do not do that kind of stuff. They've been telling you not to do so from the beginning. Do not give me names of people you watch on TV and who say they follow the salaf, we've been warning you against them all the time because they do not follow the salaf and only but a few listened to us. I'm talking about people like Mohammed Said Raslan for example to name you somebody from Egypt.

The population in Egypt and elsewhere in the Muslim World is deeply ignorant of it's own religion. They take democracy for freedom, they don't know that it's outright heresy. And for the Islamic law, be sure that the majority would not agree with you when you tell them you're gonna chop their hands, feet and heads and stone them to death when they do something wrong! They'll tell you it's medieval and barbarous and that they'll make a referendum to see who's right. Just like that, democratically!

So the end result of it will be Democracy, inevitably, like planned. Everything has been planned long long before you were born and it's succeeding and unfortunately you can do no big thing about it, at least in the present.

My good friend, the international media is big industry, I mean billions and billions of dollars. People aren't gonna pay all of that money only so that we little Muslims would know the truth of the things! It doesn't make any sense!

Here's my friendly and brotherly advice to you: Get rid of your TV set! Destroy it, turn into fertilizer, throw it in the Nile! Not only you'll have a free mind to think and time to read but you'll have peace! And also less swollen under eyes I might add...