Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fajr_tear

Were Ram And Krishna Messengers Of God?

PropellerAds

Yeah,

A typical, emotional, fired up preacher man. The exist in America too, as extremist, offbeat Christians.

By the way, I thought RAM was a name of God, not just the name of a prophet/preacher.

Balance in all thngs I would say.

Peace,

Ron

I wouldn't say he is fired up. He has not enough time to answer slowly :sl: since he gets a lot of questions.

And Jesus is a name of God for some.

And upon you Ron

I wouldn't say he is fired up. He has not enough time to answer slowly :sl: since he gets a lot of questions.

And Jesus is a name of God for some.

And upon you Ron

Well, I've seen this about Jesus before on this forum. I think it would be totally wrong for anyone to say or think that Jesus was/is God. I mean he preached enough about God surely. He even prayed to God on the cross, if you believe what the bible says. One Christian saying attributed to Jesus is 'that nobody can come to the father except through me'. This meant that he was merely a way to approach God, not God Himself.

One might just as well say that Muhammed was God.

ron

A typical, emotional, fired up preacher man. The exist in America too, as extremist, offbeat Christians.

There's nothing extremist about him, or typical. The only thing typical is how quick human beings are to dismiss others when they could learn a lot from them.

Salam.

There's nothing extremist about him, or typical. The only thing typical is how quick human beings are to dismiss others when they could learn a lot from them.

Salam.

Well, anyone who 'preaches' using a high level of emotional content is a bit of a joke to post to a lot of us in the west. They're known as 'Hot Gossiplers', or 'Hell Fire and brimstome' preachers and don't have a lot of credibility for a lot of people nowadays, except for those who like to be whipped into a frenzy.

Salaam,

ron

Well, anyone who 'preaches' using a high level of emotional content is a bit of a joke to post to a lot of us in the west. They're known as 'Hot Gossiplers', or 'Hell Fire and brimstome' preachers and don't have a lot of credibility for a lot of people nowadays, except for those who like to be whipped into a frenzy.

Salaam,

ron

What you're doing is nothing new or innovative. The desert pagans of Arabia did it over 1400 hundred years ago:

Those in sin used to laugh at those who believed. And whenever they passed by them, used to wink at each other (in mockery); And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting; And whenever they saw them [Muslims], they would say, "Behold! These are the people truly astray!" [83:29-32]

Salam.

What you're doing is nothing new or innovative. The desert pagans of Arabia did it over 1400 hundred years ago:

Those in sin used to laugh at those who believed. And whenever they passed by them, used to wink at each other (in mockery); And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting; And whenever they saw them [Muslims], they would say, "Behold! These are the people truly astray!" [83:29-32]

Salam.

"What I'm doing?", What on earth are you referring to?

I was talking about the perceptions reagrding 'Hot Gosspalers' prevalent in todays society in the west. Have you no perception of 'fired up preacher men?'. A little repetitive and cynical you could say, but you see, we have been through a lot of that stuff (and still they exist), it's considered to be emotive and extremist by anyone with the smallest hint of understanding regarding rational thought.

I can tell you: there is a whole differrent but rational, sane perpective out there which can still include the perspective of Islam taken from a higher point of view. I know very well who the ignorant jokers are.

Salaam,

ron