Islamic Forum
Noora.

"signs" Oh Yeah B-)

PropellerAds
Isn't this man a leader of terorists?

r

Boonaa Mohammed? Why do you think so? Actually, he calls himself a teddy bear terrorist who kills his enemies with love, so...

Salam.

Boonaa Mohammed? Why do you think so? Actually, he calls himself a teddy bear terrorist who kills his enemies with love, so...

Salam.

Sorry my mistake, I meant your friend 'Saracen Soldier's' signature link. I recognise him alright ...

I havn't exactly seen a lot of what I'd call love on this site actually, which claims to be a genuine Islamic Website.

ron

"Little girls want to be abused" ?

I understand that he is saying that western society is mad... but, typically American, he has no standards himself.

ron

Sorry my mistake, I meant your friend 'Saracen Soldier's' signature link. I recognise him alright ...

I havn't exactly seen a lot of what I'd call love on this site actually, which claims to be a genuine Islamic Website.

ron

Frankly, I think this is more of an issue of distrust between non-Muslim and Muslim members. But I doubt anyone would say they hold absolute animosity, just frustrations that become evident in writing. Creed or lack of it, we're all human.

Salam.

Frankly, I think this is more of an issue of distrust between non-Muslim and Muslim members. But I doubt anyone would say they hold absolute animosity, just frustrations that become evident in writing. Creed or lack of it, we're all human.

Salam.

Unless you're a member of the armed forces that is ...

ron