Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
drhafizh

Introduction

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh,

I am your brother in Islam. Given name: Abdul Hafizh. 25 years old, from Malaysia.

My purpose in life is to serve and please Allah. My greatest concerns are serving my parents (in order to please Allah), educating our Muslim brothers and sister (tarbiyyah), spreading the blessed mercy of Islam (da'wah), freeing bait al-Maqdis, and reviving the Khilaafah.

What I may contribute to the ummah (currently): A bit of Islamic understanding, as alhamdulillah Allah has Placed me in a position to gain a bit of Islamic education. Writing. Alhamdulillah Allah has Given me some writing skills, and I am very interested in expanding this Gift and using it for the benefit of the ummah. And (debatable) a medical degree. Though, currently I am doing my housemanship training, and during this (2 years) period, my hands and feet are pretty much tied down by my work.

What I hope to find here: ukhuwwah

PropellerAds

Assalaam alaykom akhi fi Lleh!

I welcome you to the community here and hope you'll find brotherhood and a better understanding and practice of your religion. You may ask whatever you want, I'll help if I can.

My advice to you, don't write but instead: read, read, read.

That would be better for the Ummah!

Salaam.