Islamic Forum
Muslimah7

Christain Can't Answer A Muslim Caller On Tv ...

Who z confused...??? :sl:

PropellerAds

There are many points he can't explain, he appears to be very confused about Christianity himself... One of the major questions he can't explain is that, "Who Is God?"

He also fails to explain Trinity, different versions of bible, Jesus paying for sins of mankind... etc...

By the looks of these points I would say he could not answer due to his lack of understanding of the Christian faith...

God bless,

If he has lack of knowledge how has he been authorised to answer the callers on " Jesus (pbuh) Chatline" ???

Haha. It's almost as funny as when people phone in The Atheist Experience.

The roles are reversed, though.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=6kEB7kf6aPA"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=6kEB7kf6aPA[/url]

The banana was hillarious, especially because she took the reference from a viral Kirk Cameron video.

I'm not sure if this video is for real... although it doesn't sound too far off from the answers Christians give when trying to explain the trinity.

But anyway, I wouldn't appreciate it if people posted up a video of some ignorant fool who said all sorts of crap and claimed this was the belief of the Muslims.

:sl: :sl: :no:

There are many points he can't explain, he appears to be very confused about Christianity himself... One of the major questions he can't explain is that, "Who Is God?"

He also fails to explain Trinity, different versions of bible, Jesus paying for sins of mankind... etc...

I am a Christian and I can tell you that guy had no business trying to explain God's nature. And the one questioning him was baiting an ignorant Christian. If he was really a Christian with descernment, he wouldn't have attempted to answer the question. It is like trying to explain how God always was with no beginning or end. I think this was a staged video to make Christians look stupid, that Muslims & atheists are will believe.

If he asked that question to me, I would have nipped it in the bud, and said, "call back when you have a sincere question." I cannot explain the trinity. The term isn't in the Bible, but the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are. The Bible doesn't explain it either. God has no partners. We can only tell you what the Bible says. Come to your own conclusions. God is Spirit and He is Holy; He is the Holy Spirit; Jesus is God's word that is established in the heaven forever and the word is how He spoke all things into existence. If you only knew; if you only did!

Edited by aj4u

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=AOGKopUMBI0&feature=player_embedded"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=AOGKopUMBI0...player_embedded[/url]

this is those guys again