Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Muslimah7

Fastest Growing Religion In The World...

PropellerAds

1) Your icon; Islam will never dominate the world. Ever.

2) This is Fox News. Anyone who believes Fox News in anything is retarded.

3) Atheism is growing faster than Islam. Islam may be the fastest growing religion, but Atheism isn't a religion. Since the Rennaisence, at least, in the Western world, atheism has been growing a lot faster than any religion. Except Scientology, in the last few decades, that's grown immensely, unfortunately.

1) Your icon; Islam will never dominate the world. Ever.

It Already Has, Islam Is Meant to illuminate in Every nook and Corner of The world... Inshallah... :sl:

2) This is Fox News. Anyone who believes Fox News in anything is retarded.

Islam Is the fastest Growing Religion In The World: Check Guinness Book Of World Records 2003 Page 102

According to the New York Times, 25% of American Muslims are converts to Islam. In Britain, around 10,000 – 20,000 people convert to Islam per year.

3) Atheism is growing faster than Islam. Islam may be the fastest growing religion, but Atheism isn't a religion. Since the Rennaisence, at least, in the Western world, atheism has been growing a lot faster than any religion. Except Scientology, in the last few decades, that's grown immensely, unfortunately.

:sl: Ok u don't believe Fox News, Which news is this??? ... Or just an assumption/hallucination...!

It Already Has, Islam Is Meant to illuminate in Every nook and Corner of The world... Inshallah... :sl:

Islam Is the fastest Growing Religion In The World: Check Guinness Book Of World Records 2003 Page 102

According to the New York Times, 25% of American Muslims are converts to Islam. In Britain, around 10,000 – 20,000 people convert to Islam per year.

:sl: Ok u don't believe Fox News, Which news is this??? ... Or just an assumption/hallucination...!

I think it must be very difficult to evaluate such a thing. Wikipedia is a little more doubtful than a getting on for 10 year old and rather circumspect 'Guinness book of records':

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

"Most increase in the population of any religious denomination is simply due to births. Still, the world's largest religions that are showing increases that outrun birth-rate include Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism"

My own perception is that in the UK, it is probably true to say that Athesim is taking over from Christianity (so called). The simple equation being that more people prefer the notion of 'freedom' to repression through perceived outmoded religious dogmas. I'm not saying I agree with this but I simply think that that's the way the world is going. Democracy, don't forget is still very young in the west (or more or less anywhere) and once they get over their juvenile exuberence then a more mature form will become the norm in a couple of hundred years or so.

It should never be forgotton that one of the most evident charactersitics of humanity in general is that of it's tendency towards slavishnes obedience, for whatever reason.

Under Phillip the 2nd, in Spain, most of the population took up lisping (this is still evident in todays Spanish language and taught in schools etc), i.e. the letter 'c' was and is now pronounced as 'th'.

And the reason for this? Phillip the 2nd suffered from having a lisp!! Therefore, out of 'respect' the rest of the poulace were requred to emulate him! I still find this incredible to believe, but yes, it is true!! Sheep rule!!

Salaam ,

Ron

Under Phillip the 2nd, in Spain, most of the population took up lisping (this is still evident in todays Spanish language and taught in schools etc), i.e. the letter 'c' was and is now pronounced as 'th'.

And the reason for this? Phillip the 2nd suffered from having a lisp!! Therefore, out of 'respect' the rest of the poulace were requred to emulate him! I still find this incredible to believe, but yes, it is true!! Sheep rule!!

From what I read, this just a story with no basis:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Ceceo#Origins"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Ceceo#Origins[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_spanish.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cs/qa/a/q_lisp.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_spanish.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cs/qa/a/q_lisp.htm[/url]

From what I read, this just a story with no basis:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Ceceo#Origins"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Ceceo#Origins[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_spanish.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cs/qa/a/q_lisp.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_spanish.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cs/qa/a/q_lisp.htm[/url]

Well, admitedly I was going by what my Spanish teacher told us. Who is to know what tales may be told about such a potentially embaressing (and Royal) exposure!

But the observation regarding sheep is self-evident I think. It doesn't take much of an observant eye to see the way the world is. Check out the Hitler salute for example.

Ron

Ah but that is to have the idea that, basically religion is a personal matter. Many Muslims do not have that idea however.

Salaam,

ron

:no: Ok u don't believe Fox News, Which news is this??? ... Or just an assumption/hallucination...!

:sl:

Sister, I don't particularly care for such statistics. We ought to be more concerned about the number of people who stick to Islam and who hold on to the rope of Allah till death.

The number of people who accept Islam means nothing really.

The Truth is not measured by the majority of people following it. There was a time when only a handful of people followed the religion of Islam. The majority of people during that era were polytheists.

So it isn't at all a numbers game. It proves nothing.