Islamic Forum
SaracenSoldier

American Drones Murder Innocent Muslims

PropellerAds

The conflict will not be won with drones. It is fool hardy to think so. The use of drones is meant to have a more political and psychological effect.

well geee that is not slanted from the BBC at all (role eyes). Are unfortunate casualtys (inocent) what happens from war? Yes. Maybe the combatents should stop hiding among the civilian populace. Lets not forget kids that would just as soon pull a ak-47 on troops.

Now as far as I feel about it let the JA's tear each other apart and we can leave. But the second one radical attacks us on our soil again. We have every right to go after them where ever they are if their govt's wont give them up. This means by any means needed. That is my oppinion though and I don't call the shots.

The Taliban, who claims Islam as their religion (I know they are not Muslim), have murdered innocent Muslims. Here is a link from an article in September 2011.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/09/07/pakistan-quetta-blast.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/09...etta-blast.html[/url]

Any person killing any innocent person for any reason is wrong. Doesn't matter the religion, nationality, or other factor.

The Taliban, who claims Islam as their religion (I know they are not Muslim), have murdered innocent Muslims. Here is a link from an article in September 2011.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/09/07/pakistan-quetta-blast.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/09...etta-blast.html[/url]

Any person killing any innocent person for any reason is wrong. Doesn't matter the religion, nationality, or other factor.

I agree with what you said. This unfortunatly does happen. What is really agrivating is that these govt's will not give up these whack jobs to have them face some sort of trial for justice. So it leaves us where we are and we will continue to see this type of story on bolth sides till this crap some how stops.