Islamic Forum
aj4u

Why Was The Wtc Bombed?

It is not clear to many why the WTC was bombed. Some say it was out of hatred for American politics and some say it was for religious reasons. The Muslims that did this are they in paradise?

PropellerAds

Only Allah knows who's in Paradise or hell.

As for why they did it? Here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=qZNfuIvtLos"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=qZNfuIvtLos[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=a8S3yws_88I"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=a8S3yws_88I[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=sCt7AZdna1c"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=sCt7AZdna1c[/url]

Only Allah knows who's in Paradise or hell.

As for why they did it? Here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=qZNfuIvtLos"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=qZNfuIvtLos[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=a8S3yws_88I"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=a8S3yws_88I[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=sCt7AZdna1c"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=sCt7AZdna1c[/url]

Michael Scheuer says what is true and the two presidential candidates spoke truth too. There is truth in what everyone said in those videos you sent. America is in a catch 22 position. I would say pull out leave them alone in the middle east find alternative fuels etc, but do not abandon israel. If we abandon israel, God will abandon America. I don’t agree with what israel is doing but God said "Those that bless israel, I will bless; those that curse them, I will curse."

My contention is if we abandon israel, we will have peace while israel is taken over and destroyed from being a nation, but our peace will be very short lived.

Islam adherents won’t stop until all the world is united as Muslims. This is the catch 22. I think as it is we are fighting a war that America cannot win, but if we don’t fight it, we lose for sure. As long as America fights to back israel, God is bound by His promise. True America is israel‘s life support, but true israel is America’s life support. As long as God blesses America we stand even if it is in terror, but if America is terrorized than America will also become a terror to the terrorist. israel is the key factor here. The whole world is caught up in a family feud between the Jews and the Arabs their brothers! America is caught in the middle. It's a catch 22 situation that will not be solved until the anti-Christ takes over and Jesus comes back!

Edited by aj4u

The israel of today is not pure. If they are a Jewish state, as declared, why don't they follow the law of their Book? Also, any state which restricts the rights of any person is not Divine, by any means. This includes Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc.

israel needs to make a decision about Palestine for once and for all. Either it allows Palestinians 100% freedom as an independent state or it demonstrates what true unity is... which is integrating Palestinians 100% as equal citizens with the rest of the israelis.

Saying the United States of America should blindly follow a country which violates human rights due to some perceived Divine mandate is not aware of what happens when a country deviates from the cause of God, which is unity. That deviation has always led to destruction. As a citizen of the USA, you should be praying that we again become that light which fights oppression, not the one which supports it.

The israel of today is not pure. If they are a Jewish state, as declared, why don't they follow the law of their Book? Also, any state which restricts the rights of any person is not Divine, by any means. This includes Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc.

israel needs to make a decision about Palestine for once and for all. Either it allows Palestinians 100% freedom as an independent state or it demonstrates what true unity is... which is integrating Palestinians 100% as equal citizens with the rest of the israelis.

Saying the United States of America should blindly follow a country which violates human rights due to some perceived Divine mandate is not aware of what happens when a country deviates from the cause of God, which is unity. That deviation has always led to destruction. As a citizen of the USA, you should be praying that we again become that light which fights oppression, not the one which supports it.

That is a good point, but I never said, that israel is pure. I believe they are not in fact, but that is besides the point I was tying to make. Moreover, I didn't say we should follow blindly or follow israel at all in the oppression they cause. What I said is we shouldn't abandon them and we should be sure to bless them, but that doesn't mean bless the wrong they do or the oppression they cause. Did not Jesus say bless those that curse you and do good to those who despitefully use you? We must be wise as serpents but harmless as doves. The best point you made is that we should pray that the country draws closer to God by truly fighting oppression for the sake of it and not with ulterior motives such as oil and so forth. Bottom line, we pull away from israel - God pulls away from us; mark my words, because we are moving in that direction fast. It won’t be long !

Besides, as stated in the Bible, there are no innocent parties; for all have sinned and come short of God's glory and the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ!

As far as israel making up its mind, even if they did, there will not be peace friend. This battle has been going on since Isaac & Ishmael and will continue until Jesus comes back!!!

Edited by aj4u

It is not clear to many why the WTC was bombed. Some say it was out of hatred for American politics and some say it was for religious reasons. The Muslims that did this are they in paradise?

in fact, me, personally believe that there are still many secrets about 9-11. and there are still many questions which have no answer. and if the Moslems were there in these liners, they were there to be the sacrifice sheep of the event,

in fact if you can answer these question, we may be near to know who is trying to make a big mess in the whole world,

1- who killed J.F. Kennedy, the catholic president of the states? and why?

2- who controls the U.S media, who controls the facts, ideas and imaginations of the children to the elders, in the states?

3- who controls the us banking systems? who own the Federal reserve bank?

4-who controls the US military industry?

5- why the Vatican last conference continued for 3 years 1962-1965, after the "death" of the old pop and Kennedy? and why they declared that the Jew didn't kill Jesus? nor the Italian, Romans!!!

6- who controls the revealing of the Dead sea scrolls? and why it retarded and late for 40 years?

7- why the US invaded IRAQ? who controls the US decisions?

in fact, me, personally believe that there are still many secrets about 9-11. and there are still many questions which have no answer. and if the Moslems were there in these liners, they were there to be the sacrifice sheep of the event,

in fact if you can answer these question, we may be near to know who is trying to make a big mess in the whole world,

1- who killed J.F. Kennedy, the catholic president of the states? and why?

2- who controls the U.S media, who controls the facts, ideas and imaginations of the children to the elders, in the states?

3- who controls the us banking systems? who own the Federal reserve bank?

4-who controls the US military industry?

5- why the Vatican last conference continued for 3 years 1962-1965, after the "death" of the old pop and Kennedy? and why they declared that the Jew didn't kill Jesus? nor the Italian, Romans!!!

6- who controls the revealing of the Dead sea scrolls? and why it retarded and late for 40 years?

7- why the US invaded IRAQ? who controls the US decisions?

Satan does; he does it to bring confusion. He is the author of confusion & the father of lies who comes to kill, steal and destroy!

Edited by aj4u

Bottom line, we pull away from israel - God pulls away from us; mark my words, because we are moving in that direction fast. It won’t be long !

Besides, as stated in the Bible, there are no innocent parties;

take care aj4u, you are totally wrong. you are riding the wrong bus.

yes Jesus will come back and he will be with the truth, he will be a real "Moslem" as he lived. he will declare monotheism, he will kill the big and broke the cross

he will be against you and your controllers, the concoct plotters

and so you are Messianic, the Jew slaves!! why do you think the Jew have to be blessed to the end even if they killed the Palestinians, collapse their houses and stole their lands?

What if you were Palestinian and they killed all of your family and stole your house, will you still support them, think plz about that?

do you think that god "YHWH" is only the god of the Jews not the American or Palestinians?

yes there was a covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but it was conditional covenants. The Jew broke these covenants and the god replaced them with Abraham sons and every believer too. They and you have to follow the final chosen prophet of god or you will be broken the covenant for the second time.

o Allah show al of us the right path, Amen

Satan does; he does it to bring confusion. He is the author of confusion & the father of lies who comes to kill, steal and destroy!

do you mean...

"Satan" own and controls your Media

Satan controls your "Fedral Reserve Bank"

Satan invaded Iraq

Satan controled the Dead sea scrols

Satan killed J.F Kennidy and then another Satan killed the killer

do you know who are these Satans? and their mind washed slaves?

do you mean...

"Satan" own and controls your Media

Satan controls your "Fedral Reserve Bank"

Satan invaded Iraq

Satan controled the Dead sea scrols

Satan killed J.F Kennidy and then another Satan killed the killer

do you know who are these Satans? and their mind washed slaves?

You mean you didn't know that? Satan basically owns this world, but God owns Satan!

There is only one Satan, but there are many demons.

Satan is the Prince of the air!

Satan's work can be defeated in the name of Jesus for He has destroyed the work of Satan.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace. This is all in the Bible.

If God didn't allow Satan power over the world, do you think we would have all these wars, crimes, thefts and murders???

Edited by aj4u

You mean you didn't know that? Satan basically owns this world, but God owns Satan!

There is only one Satan, but there are many demons.

Satan is the Prince of the air!

Satan's work can be defeated in the name of Jesus for He has destroyed the work of Satan.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace. This is all in the Bible.

If God didn't allow Satan power over the world, do you think we would have all these wars, crimes, thefts and murders???

Ohhhh, you tell me,........... what is your source for that?

I believe your totally wrong my Human brother, it could be due to Hollywood movie makers

By the way who controls Hollywood? Who is responsible of producing almost a 1000 Movies that 99% of it is dedicated to disgrace Islam, Moslems and Arabs? Who pay for that and what is his goal?

In fact, as a Moslem, I believe that the Satan and his sons are soooooo weak and they will cry and damn themselves when some one do a good thing and they will be happy like kids when some one do a bad thing,

004.076 Y: Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

The Satan have no power over human but "whispering". See too your book, what was his power over Adam more than whispering? while the man have (curiosity and arrogance)

014.022 Y: And Satan will say when the matter is decided: "It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty."

and when a Moslem feels that and say "a'aootho Beellah men a-shitan a-rageem" which means "I refugee to Allah against the Satan whisperings" the Satan will fled away:

041.036 Y: And if (at any time) an incitement to discord is made to thee by the Evil One, seek refuge in Allah. He is the One Who hears and knows all things.

why Satan? because This life is a test, and the Satan is no more than one weak obstacle in this test, along with bad company, bad habits, laziness, curiosity, arrogance,.....are the real enemies in this test. you have no tool in this test but your mind, the reasoning tool, the main difference between us and any other creation of Allah on that plant

I believe you still in need to know more about Islam and how it explains this life and the hereafter

Real happiness to the truth seekers

Edited by AHMAD_73

Ohhhh, you tell me,........... what is your source for that?

I believe your totally wrong my Human brother, it could be due to Hollywood movie makers

By the way who controls Hollywood? Who is responsible of producing almost a 1000 Movies that 99% of it is dedicated to disgrace Islam, Moslems and Arabs? Who pay for that and what is his goal?

The Prince of the air.

People that go to those movies pay for it

Edited by aj4u

The Prince of the air.

People that go to those movies pay for it

and you aren't so poor, are you?

you can see it 2 months later on the cables TVs

i feel you have no time to read,

1- plz imagine your self as one Palestinian, and judge your god's mercy.

2- but keep yourself as American who visited that land and decided to stand in front those who are collapsing a Palestinian house, they will crunch you with the blessed caterpillar excavator, just like "Rachel Corrieþ". Do you feel better to be killed by the chosen people?

3- will you be proud to work as a slave (2nd hand) to the chosen people?

4- how do you know even that those black "Ethiopian Falasha" are Jacob's sons?

5- really, to what percentage do you believe the now a day Jews are the sons of the old Jews? How scientifically to prove?

do you have any intention to re-seek the truth, or you will never?

Allaah knows best about the events that took place on 9/11; and there are aspects of it which are strange. It seems the attacks were carried out by al-Qaeda in order to hurt America. We do not know whether those who died in the attacks are in Paradise. The deliberate targeting of civilians is not permissible. The curse of Allaah is upon the Jews, for you to suggest otherwise makes you a hypocrite. The religion of Allaah will prevail.

and you aren't so poor, are you?

you can see it 2 months later on the cables TVs

i feel you have no time to read,

1- plz imagine your self as one Palestinian, and judge your god's mercy.

2- but keep yourself as American who visited that land and decided to stand in front those who are collapsing a Palestinian house, they will crunch you with the blessed caterpillar excavator, just like "Rachel Corrie‏". Do you feel better to be killed by the chosen people?

3- will you be proud to work as a slave (2nd hand) to the chosen people?

4- how do you know even that those black "Ethiopian Falasha" are Jacob's sons?

5- really, to what percentage do you believe the now a day Jews are the sons of the old Jews? How scientifically to prove?

do you have any intention to re-seek the truth, or you will never?

I took a shower today and prayed on my face for God to show me if Islam was the way He wanted me to go as I promised my Muslim sister. My prayer went something like this: "Oh God that Jesus & the prophets prayed to. I know that Muslims believe that Jesus is only a prophet and not your son, but I believe He is your son. If I am wrong, please show me and deliver me out of deception. I pray this prayer to keep my word to my Muslim sister and for our protection; please protect us and silence the deception of the enemy of our souls so I can hear truth and share truth with others Thank you Creator God the only true God of my soul and body and I am your servant."

Not that I can't afford it, but I don't subscribe to cable it is a waste of money. If I got it free I won't turn it down, but I really believe watching TV is a waste of time. I spend too much time as it is on the computer.

The Jews that commit such acts won't go unpunished. We all reap what we sow friend. If you have a son and he does wickedly, it will break your heart but that doesn't stop him from being your son or make you stop loving him or blessing him not for the evil he does but inspite of it. That is the way I believe it is. The Jews are cursed, because they rejected Jesus The Prince of Peace. Had they accepted Him, they wouldn't be doing what they are doing now. FYI, they would just as soon cut my throat as they would any Muslim for what I believe about Jesus so get off my case!

Allaah knows best about the events that took place on 9/11; and there are aspects of it which are strange. It seems the attacks were carried out by al-Qaeda in order to hurt America. We do not know whether those who died in the attacks are in Paradise. The deliberate targeting of civilians is not permissible. The curse of Allaah is upon the Jews, for you to suggest otherwise makes you a hypocrite. The religion of Allaah will prevail.
I believe the terrorist went form one fire into another fire in the hereafter sought of like out of the frying pan into the fire! I don't believe the Jews fear Allah's curse. I know Christians don't, because we may share the same prophets with an exception, but it seems the god of Quran and the God of the Bible are two different Gods and we both agree there can only be one God.

The Jews may be cursed by God, but just let someone who isn't God curse them and see what happens to them!

Edited by aj4u

I took a shower today and prayed on my face for God to show me if Islam was the way He wanted me to go as I promised my Muslim sister. My prayer went something like this: "Oh God that Jesus & the prophets prayed to. I know that Muslims believe that Jesus is only a prophet and not your son, but I believe He is your son. If I am wrong, please show me and deliver me out of deception. I pray this prayer to keep my word to my Muslim sister and for our protection; please protect us and silence the deception of the enemy of our souls so I can hear truth and share truth with others Thank you Creator God the only true God of my soul and body and I am your servant."

Please continue this and be sincere when you ask God. He sees and hears everything including your prayer. And don't do it only for your sister but because you yourself want the truth. May God guide us all. Ameen

Please continue this and be sincere when you ask God. He sees and hears everything including your prayer. And don't do it only for your sister but because you yourself want the truth. May God guide us all. Ameen

You can't say have this motive or that when you pray. You have to depend on God to even have the right motive. If we pray to God, we need to be careful what we ask for whether in pretense or truth we just might get what we ask for!

Edited by aj4u

I believe the terrorist went form one fire into another fire in the hereafter sought of like out of the frying pan into the fire! I don't believe the Jews fear Allah's curse. I know Christians don't, because we may share the same prophets with an exception, but it seems the god of Quran and the God of the Bible are two different Gods and we both agree there can only be one God.

The Jews may be cursed by God, but just let someone who isn't God curse them and see what happens to them!

Allaah knows best.

How come you can draw a connection between Christianity and Judaism but not Islaam? Not only do the Jews reject Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) as the son of God -which according to you is essential, otherwise you go to hell- but they also reject him as a Prophet of God. After all the transgression of the Jews against God (including killing of the Messengers), you think that they are Gods chosen ones? No, rather the Curse of Allaah is upon them.

i hope that the real god guide you and all of us to his truth way, Amen

Not that I can't afford it, but I don't subscribe to cable it is a waste of money. If I got it free I won't turn it down, but I really believe watching TV is a waste of time. I spend too much time as it is on the computer.

in fact for the Moslems bad luck even the Net is 90% controlled by those who like to disgrace Islam

The Jews that commit such acts won't go unpunished.

do you believe in the man made laws, i mean do you believe that, who ever break the red light sign have to be punished? or it's enough to say the god will punish him one day,

if yes, what could be your suggestion as a fair punishment for those:

who kill innocent people (elders, women, children, infants, men,....)

who kick innocent people out of their homes and their ancestors homes

who steal the land of the helpless innocent people

who build settlements on it

who leave his and his ancestors' home countries and immigrate to inhabit the killers setlements on the stolen land

i think we reached 90% of the israeli people now!!!!!!

if the god is fair, what could be the punishment of the previous criminals and those who supports all of these actions with weapons, money, or even advocate that??????????

We all reap what we sow friend. If you have a son and he does wickedly, it will break your heart but that doesn't stop him from being your son or make you stop loving him or blessing him not for the evil he does but inspite of it.

the god have no sons or daughters or any kind of relation with the human being but good beliefs and good deeds. if metaphorically, then all of us are the sons of the god [That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose] Gn 6:2

by the way, the Quranic vision about the chosen sons of Abraham, not the evil doers:

002.124 Y: [And remember that Abraham was tried by his Lord with certain commands, which he fulfilled: He said: "I will make thee an Imam to the Nations." He pleaded: "And also (Imams) from my offspring!" He answered: "But My Promise is not within the reach of evil-doers." ]

i'm asking Allah to guide all of us to the truth

Allaah knows best.

How come you can draw a connection between Christianity and Judaism but not Islaam? Not only do the Jews reject Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) as the son of God -which according to you is essential, otherwise you go to hell- but they also reject him as a Prophet of God. After all the transgression of the Jews against God (including killing of the Messengers), you think that they are Gods chosen ones? No, rather the Curse of Allaah is upon them.

I said they are cursed; they brought it on themselves by rejecting Jesus, they said "Let His blood be on us and our children," but the Bible says God is married to the backslider. They have turned totally on God, but to Christians denying Jesus is the son of God is just as bad as denying he even existed!

It is like you being angry at your wife or son. You might curse at him and kick him out of your house and even rough him up, but let another curse & rough up your son or wife and they will catch hell from you! I know they would from me. I can punish a family member, but let another do it, and I'll be on them like white on rice.

Edited by aj4u

I don’t agree with what israel is doing but God said "Those that bless israel, I will bless; those that curse them, I will curse."

The question is this: is the government of modern-day israel equivalent to the israel described in the Bible? I'm of the impression that you should never blindly support any government no matter what it calls itself. Just because you call yourself "israel" doesn't mean you are 100% equivalent to an ancient meaning. Ancient israel itself did cursed things and God did not bless them, but rather had them shattered and scattered in Assyria, Babylon, and Persia for their sins. Somehow I don't think God would have looked too kindly upon another nation supporting what ancient israel did back then, else they would have suffered the same fate as the ancient israelites.

I imagine that this would have to be a conditional blessing based upon what happened to ancient israel. Just because God blesses you at one time doesn't mean that He'd condone everything you'd ever do for the rest of eternity.

The question is this: is the government of modern-day israel equivalent to the israel described in the Bible? I'm of the impression that you should never blindly support any government no matter what it calls itself. Just because you call yourself "israel" doesn't mean you are 100% equivalent to an ancient meaning. Ancient israel itself did cursed things and God did not bless them, but rather had them shattered and scattered in Assyria, Babylon, and Persia for their sins. Somehow I don't think God would have looked too kindly upon another nation supporting what ancient israel did back then, else they would have suffered the same fate as the ancient israelites.

I imagine that this would have to be a conditional blessing based upon what happened to ancient israel. Just because God blesses you at one time doesn't mean that He'd condone everything you'd ever do for the rest of eternity.

In God's economy things don't work the way we think they should. "Those that bless you, I will bless..." is what God said. He didn't say as long as israel is doing my will and not their own. God is bound by His word. He can't lie or mislead or say one thing and not be able to keep it. That blessing or cursing for non-israel is not contingent on what israel does; it is contingent on whether we bless or curse them! OTOH, If israel does wickedly that doesn't mean God can't punish them for bringing a curse on themselves. It is just that we can't do it without God's permission

:sl:

Edited by aj4u

In God's economy things don't work the way we think they should. "Those that bless you, I will bless..." is what God said. He didn't say as long as israel is doing my will and not their own. God is bound by His word. He can't lie or mislead or say one thing and not be able to keep it. That blessing or cursing for non-israel is not contingent on what israel does; it is contingent on whether we bless or curse them! OTOH, If israel does wickedly that doesn't mean God can't punish them for bringing a curse on themselves. It is just that we can't do it without God's permission

To me, this is just another example of how people claim to have perhaps a greater understanding of God than he does of Himself!

Who is it who knows the ways of Allah?

Not us surely!

Salaam,

Ron

third time to repeat the same words, and no discussion, as you don't see them...........

If there is any one, not only the god, gave any person or sect of people an open contract without any conditions that surly will not be a good idea. even if that person his blood relative or out of his genealogy or even if that was his direct real son out of his beloved wife and legitimate marriage in a moony night, which is not applied here. that's against any concept of justice and even sense,

What could be the relation between god and the Jews more than a god and his creation????

while "Alhamdo llelah" the real god is not such god. he, almighty gave them a conditional covalent, and so clear in the Quran, every one will be Judged alone according his own beliefs and deeds, not because he was the son of whosever.

and the bible too, didn't forgot to record that,

"if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine" Ex 19:5

what the "IF" means in the English language??? conditional statement, am i right???????????

[20 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven 21 And the LORD shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law........24 Even all nations shall say, Wherefore hath the LORD done thus unto this land? what meaneth the heat of this great anger 25 Then men shall say, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD God of their fathers, which he made with them when he brought them forth out of the land of Egypt] DT 29:20-25

who will receive all of these punishments?? all the curses that are written in this book, all of them????? the Jew who will not follow the covalent, am i right????????????????

to follow Jesus (pbuh) was a point of the orders of the god???? yes, am i right?????????????

then they will be subjected to "all the curses that are written in that book" until they follow him. (if you are Christian stop here)

while the final and permanent message "Islam" is the god orders now, and they will be subjected to "all the curses that are written in that book" tell they follow it.

1st time in my life to see people like to bee "2nd order", "degrees down than others" even if they are better than them, what concept of justice here?????

Wow,…..sure it will be great fun, When some one losses his family in front of his eyes, being kicked out of his house and land, and…..and…….by the blessed people. Is that will be your feeling?????????

peace

Edited by AHMAD_73

third time to repeat the same words, and no discussion, as you don't see them...........
My sentiments exactly, communication breakdown. I will end with saying I believe israel has a curse on them, but it is not coming from me nor does that mean I agree with their life style. I am through with this discussion.