Islamic Forum
aj4u

Why Was The Wtc Bombed?

My sentiments exactly, communication breakdown. I will end with saying I believe israel has a curse on them, but it is not coming from me nor does that mean I agree with their life style. I am through with this discussion.

ok, the god will curse them for that, while we (the christians) have to support them and not let them down.........that's your previous opinion, am i right?

1-how come, to work agaist the god?

then, do you say "the god will curse the children abusers, while we have no thing to do for them!!"

let's make it more soft " the god will curse the one who breaks the red sign, while we don't have to punish him, or work to stop that!!!"

2-do you believe in what is called "earthly laws"? do you accept punishing who breaks red light sign, or no?

3-if not what is the god plan to stop children abusing and red light breaking, in your opinion?

PropellerAds
ok, the god will curse them for that, while we (the christians) have to support them and not let them down.........that's your previous opinion, am i right?

1-how come, to work agaist the god?

then, do you say "the god will curse the children abusers, while we have no thing to do for them!!"

let's make it more soft " the god will curse the one who breaks the red sign, while we don't have to punish him, or work to stop that!!!"

2-do you believe in what is called "earthly laws"? do you accept punishing who breaks red light sign, or no?

3-if not what is the god plan to stop children abusing and red light breaking, in your opinion?

I will NOT help a Jew to do what is not right with God period ever!! but I wouldn't hesitate to help a Jew in need such as bless them with a place to stay or food to eat or throw them a life saver if they are drowning; I would do this equally for an Arab, Muslim, Christian or Atheist who are at odds with the Jews or not. I think you have misunderstood me.

BTW, The American government IMO, has nothing to so with true Christianity; in fact, they are opposed to it. Their actions prove this. Do not confuse them. They are mutually exclusive!

Edited by aj4u

I will NOT help a Jew to do what is not right with God period ever!! but I wouldn't hesitate to help a Jew in need such as bless them with a place to stay or food to eat or throw them a life saver if they are drowning; I would do this equally for an Arab, Muslim, Christian or Atheist who are at odds with the Jews or not. I think you have misunderstood me.

that's a little pit different than before, but it's v. good to me.

then what is left, is the practical part. the real status of Palestine and israel? who are the opressors to damn, and who are the opressed to help?

do the israeli immigrant from wherever, Russia, Poland, USA,........have no place to protect him from the summer sun and the winter cold but the Palestinian land?

And if really he have a problem, who suppose to solve it the poor Palestinian families or his home land the country he belongs to?

how many Palestinian houses had been collapsed, and how many of them had been kicked away from their land, houses and towns to provide a place for an israeli immigrant?

Tell me how do you see that conflict?

BTW, The American government IMO, has nothing to so with true Christianity; in fact, they are opposed to it. Their actions prove this. Do not confuse them. They are mutually exclusive!

then why did they invaded Iraq?

who is the american government?

i believe the people and the govenment in the USA are totally controlled by the Media, mony bankers and militry industry barons, who for your and the whole world bad luck are Jews.

have a nice night

that's a little pit different than before, but it's v. good to me.

then what is left, is the practical part. the real status of Palestine and israel? who are the opressors to damn, and who are the opressed to help?

do the israeli immigrant from wherever, Russia, Poland, USA,........have no place to protect him from the summer sun and the winter cold but the Palestinian land?

And if really he have a problem, who suppose to solve it the poor Palestinian families or his home land the country he belongs to?

how many Palestinian houses had been collapsed, and how many of them had been kicked away from their land, houses and towns to provide a place for an israeli immigrant?

Tell me how do you see that conflict?

then why did they invaded Iraq?

who is the american government?

i believe the people and the govenment in the USA are totally controlled by the Media, mony bankers and militry industry barons, who for your and the whole world bad luck are Jews.

have a nice night

Now it seems we are on the same page at least to a point. What does v. stand for? As far as countries go the issue is Palestine and israel, but this battle goes back to the time of Abraham. I am sure of it. The oppressors and the oppressed are on both sides of the spectrum. I just wish that America didn't have any part of this. The Jews have been a thorn in the side of many people including the USA, but government officials know if they don't help israel they will lose the war.

This may all, be because of money & greed and very little for the religious reasons. The Jews own all the major garment centers in New York City and all the major diamond exchanges. They have a powerful lobby in the US government. The president is trying to pull away from supporting israel, but the Jews have a lot of say in our government. They have been a problem for everyone; as a result the Arab world has become a problem for America and other countries that support America; this is a lot bigger of problem than most Americans realize. But God is in control; so if you want someone to talk to about it, I suggest you start there.

As I mentioned this problem goes back some 2000 years + and it is not going to be solved even if America stops supporting israel. And israel will never be wiped out because God won't let it happen, and God has made Ishmael's descendants strong with them against all and all against them and the poor world is caught in the middle of a family feud between brother and step brother and God is in control.

If the Jews weren't good for all of us, God would have wiped them out a long time ago. People will continually try to destroy them, but they keep coming back. Hitler couldn't do it. I believe America will turn against israel. When this happens, America will fall. She has already fallen, but she doesn't know it. The axe has been laid to the tree. The world will know and see this when they abandon israel regardless of their prior motives for supporting the Jews to begin with. This is my worldview on the matter.

Peace :sl:

Edited by aj4u

Now it seems we are on the same page at least to a point. What does v. stand for? As far as countries go the issue is Palestine and israel, but this battle goes back to the time of Abraham. I am sure of it. The oppressors and the oppressed are on both sides of the spectrum. I just wish that America didn't have any part of this. The Jews have been a thorn in the side of many people including the USA, but government officials know if they don't help israel they will lose the war.

This may all, be because of money & greed and very little for the religious reasons. The Jews own all the major garment centers in New York City and all the major diamond exchanges. They have a powerful lobby in the US government. The president is trying to pull away from supporting israel, but the Jews have a lot of say in our government. They have been a problem for everyone; as a result the Arab world has become a problem for America and other countries that support America; this is a lot bigger of problem than most Americans realize. But God is in control; so if you want someone to talk to about it, I suggest you start there.

As I mentioned this problem goes back some 2000 years + and it is not going to be solved even if America stops supporting israel. And israel will never be wiped out because God won't let it happen, and God has made Ishmael's descendants strong with them against all and all against them and the poor world is caught in the middle of a family feud between brother and step brother and God is in control.

If the Jews weren't good for all of us, God would have wiped them out a long time ago. People will continually try to destroy them, but they keep coming back. Hitler couldn't do it. I believe America will turn against israel. When this happens, America will fall. She has already fallen, but she doesn't know it. The axe has been laid to the tree. The world will know and see this when they abandon israel regardless of their prior motives for supporting the Jews to begin with. This is my worldview on the matter.

Peace :sl:

i'll mention some verses from surah "Isra'a", while i advise you to read the whole surah, if you like. it mostly v. (very) near to your predictions, i'll add some comments in different color

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

017.001 Y: Glory to (Allah) Who did take His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Masjid to the farthest Masjid [Al-Quads, Jerusalem, that's an indication of the Moslem control very near], whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things).

017.002 Y: We gave Moses the Book, and made it a Guide to the Children of israel, (commanding): "Take not other than Me as Disposer of (your) affairs." [not the G.B then USA then...]017.003 Y: O ye that are sprung from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah! Verily he was a devotee most grateful.

017.004 Y: And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)!

017.005 Y: When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants given to terrible warfare: They entered the very inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning (completely) fulfilled [done, long ago].

017.006 S: Then We gave you back the turn to prevail against them, and aided you with wealth [money bankers of the whole world] and children [immigrants from every where], and made you a numerous band [Media control]

017.007 S: If you do good, you will do good for your own souls, and if you do evil, it shall be for them [the justified conditional covenant]. So when the second promise came (We raised another people) that they may bring you to grief and that they may enter the Masjid [Masjid] as they entered it the first time, and that they might destroy whatever they gained ascendancy over with utter destruction.

017.008 Y: It may be that your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert (to your sins), We shall revert (to Our punishments)[the justified conditional covenant]: And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject (all Faith). [in the next verse]

017.009 Y: Verily this Qur'an doth guide to that which is most right (or stable), and giveth the Glad Tidings to the Believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a magnificent reward;

read the whole surah, if you like

have a nice day/night :sl:

i'll mention some verses from surah "Isra'a", while i advise you to read the whole surah, if you like. it mostly v. (very) near to your predictions, i'll add some comments in different color

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

017.001 Y: Glory to (Allah) Who did take His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Masjid to the farthest Masjid [Al-Quads, Jerusalem, that's an indication of the Moslem control very near], whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things).

017.002 Y: We gave Moses the Book, and made it a Guide to the Children of israel, (commanding): "Take not other than Me as Disposer of (your) affairs." [not the G.B then USA then...]017.003 Y: O ye that are sprung from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah! Verily he was a devotee most grateful.

017.004 Y: And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)!

017.005 Y: When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants given to terrible warfare: They entered the very inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning (completely) fulfilled [done, long ago].

017.006 S: Then We gave you back the turn to prevail against them, and aided you with wealth [money bankers of the whole world] and children [immigrants from every where], and made you a numerous band [Media control]

017.007 S: If you do good, you will do good for your own souls, and if you do evil, it shall be for them [the justified conditional covenant]. So when the second promise came (We raised another people) that they may bring you to grief and that they may enter the Masjid [Masjid] as they entered it the first time, and that they might destroy whatever they gained ascendancy over with utter destruction.

017.008 Y: It may be that your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert (to your sins), We shall revert (to Our punishments)[the justified conditional covenant]: And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject (all Faith). [in the next verse]

017.009 Y: Verily this Qur'an doth guide to that which is most right (or stable), and giveth the Glad Tidings to the Believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a magnificent reward;

read the whole surah, if you like

have a nice day/night :sl:

I notice that the Quran says things about the end times that agree with my worldview

I can tell you why the World Trade Centre was bombed.

It was simply because certain Islamic extremists decided that America was so much into world domination that they needed to be stopped and made to think again.

End of story. Though also, they considered the subsequent consequenses would be helpful to Islam. Never mind the number of people killed, it would be better for the world in the end!

And Allah knows best!

ron

I can tell you why the World Trade Centre was bombed.

It was simply because certain Islamic extremists decided that America was so much into world domination that they needed to be stopped and made to think again.

End of story. Though also, they considered the subsequent consequenses would be helpful to Islam. Never mind the number of people killed, it would be better for the world in the end!

And Allah knows best!

ron

America had killed millions in Iraq, including half a million children. They had/have military bases in the Islamic World. Muslims were already being killed in the millions.. and you still want to come up with false excuses and be arrogant? Facts are facts. Just like Ron Paul, Michael Scheuer and others have been saying: America was attacked because of it's actions.

In God's economy things don't work the way we think they should. "Those that bless you, I will bless..." is what God said. He didn't say as long as israel is doing my will and not their own. God is bound by His word. He can't lie or mislead or say one thing and not be able to keep it. That blessing or cursing for non-israel is not contingent on what israel does; it is contingent on whether we bless or curse them! OTOH, If israel does wickedly that doesn't mean God can't punish them for bringing a curse on themselves. It is just that we can't do it without God's permission

:sl:

The question still remains: is the current government of state called "israel" equivalent to ancient israel? Just because you call yourself something doesn't necessarily make the claim true. Seeing as a "nation" is a group of people that share certain cultural characteristics and is not necessarily equivalent to a "state" (organization of people with a monopolistic, "legitimate authority" to use force and violence over a certain territory and all inhabitants therein), I wouldn't necessarily claim that the "state" of israel is the same as the "nation" of israel. If we want to get all technical, ancient israel was comprised of 12 tribes (Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Joseph [further subdivided in Manasseh and Ephraim], Benjamin, Dan, Issachar, and Zebulun).

According to the Bible, after King Solomon's reign, the ancient Kingdom of israel was split into a northern Kingdom of israel comprised of 10 tribes, and the southern Kingdom of Judah comprised of Judah and Benjamin (with some of Levi thrown in). As a side note, only israelites in the southern kingdom were nicknamed "Jews" because they were descendants of Judah; the northern israelites were never referred to as "Jews." The northern ("non-Jewish") Kingdom of israel sinned in the eyes of God and were taken into captivity by the Assyrians, never to return. Their descendants most likely intermarried with the Assyrians and other peoples they came into contact with, spreading "israel's" line to beyond the original tribes and into the "Gentiles," which may even include Arabs.

The southern Kingdom of Judah fell later to the Babylonians and was carried away from the Holy Land into Babylon (modern-day Iraq). Later on, the Persian Empire conquered the Babylonians and the already-assimilated Jews (remember, they weren't from the northern Kingdom of israel) ventured farther east into the heart of Persia (modern-day Iran). King Darius later sent a large contingent of Persian Jews back to Jerusalem to rebuild the Temple. A large number stayed behind and never returned to the Holy Land: the descendants of this group makes up the rather healthy community of Jews living in Iran today.

Meanwhile, the Assyrian israelites are never really spoken of again in the Bible, but that doesn't make them any less israelite. After Assyria fell, it's anyone's guess as to which lands this extensive group migrated to and which people they intermingled with. British israelism is an interesting theory as to where these tribes went (mostly Europe), but is debatable. But the point is that the population is well spread out around the world.

Back to the whole "Bless those that bless you." God spoke these words to Abraham (then known as Abram) long before there was an "israel" (his grandson), let alone a "Kingdom of israel" (government, state). If anything, it seems as if God were blessing a man and his progeny (a group of people, nation), not any particular "state" or "government," which came much, much later in history. If you want an even greater twist on all this, Abraham had another son besides Isaac (the father of Jacob, or israel). This son was named Ishmael, who is traditionally held as the father of all the Arab tribes.

So if you want to be consistent in your thinking, you should condone everything the Arab governments do as well as the israeli government.

It's one thing to bless a people and show support for them. It's another thing entirely to condone what their government does.[using large font size is not allowed]

Edited by Wanderer

America had killed millions in Iraq, including half a million children. They had/have military bases in the Islamic World. Muslims were already being killed in the millions.. and you still want to come up with false excuses and be arrogant? Facts are facts. Just like Ron Paul, Michael Scheuer and others have been saying: America was attacked because of it's actions.

It's hard to explain the situation to other Americans when they feel like you're "blaming" them personally for what happened. As Ron Paul put it, if a murderer killed someone in a city, the police investigate the motive of the murderer. The police are not justifying nor condoning what the murderer did, but they are only trying to figure out why such a thing happened. Likewise, if someone states the reasons the terrorists did what they did that day, that does not necessarily mean that person thinks they were justified. We weren't attacked because we're "rich and free," it was because of a terrible, 50-year foreign policy of interventionism in the affairs of other nations. A policy set by certain individuals in government, not by the American population at-large.

Most people in every country just want to live their day-to-day lives in peace. Even in "democratic" countries, the control an individual citizen has over government policies and actions is usually miniscule. Government policy, not the actions of individual Americans just trying to live their own personal lives, motivated the terrorists to do what they did. The average American citizen has no clue what the U.S. government does around the world. When confronted with the reality of the situation, however, it can be quite overwhelming, and the average American cannot understand why such things would ever happen here.

To ignore the motives of the perpetrators and continue on as if current foreign policy had absolutely no bearing on the actions of said perpetrators (even though the CIA and others admit bad policy was a contributing factor), is to run the risk of continued resistance from desperate people who feel they have no other choice. Unless foreign policy changes, the situation will not improve, and more and more people will become angry at the U.S.

Fun fact for those who are deathly afraid of Iran: many of the young Iranians (who make up over half of the population of Iran) in fact like Americans and America (maybe not the U.S. government) and they don't necessarily approve of the Iranian regime. To attack Iran would instantly destroy that amiable viewpoint. If a bomb dropped from a foreign plane lands on your family's home and kills several members of your family, what do you think your reaction would be towards the country that sent the plane there?

Edited by Wanderer

I think you've got your dates mixed up. America invaded Iraq AFTER the world trade centre was bombed. Are you confusing this with the first Guld war in 1991?

Who's coming up with false excuses and being arrogant?

Salaam,

ron

I believe he is referring to a combination of the First Gulf War and the subsequent economic blockade against Iraq.

I think you've got your dates mixed up. America invaded Iraq AFTER the world trade centre was bombed. Are you confusing this with the first Guld war in 1991?

Salaam,

ron

Throughout the 1990s after the end of the Gulf War, the U.S. government imposed "no-fly zones" around Iraq and imposed economic sanctions on it. These sanctions prevented food and medicine from entering the country, which could have helped hundreds of thousands of people who later died without such imports.

Salaam,

ron

First of all I apologies for calling you arrogant. It was not meant in a hostile way. Sorry. And the two posts above explain what I meant. Let me add to them that there have been many many reports that the US military dumped nuclear waste in Iraq which has caused diseases and deformed new born babies. This is just Iraq. They also bombed a medicine factory in Sudan to name just a few of the many many crimes before 9/11.

there have been many many reports that the US military dumped nuclear waste in Iraq which has caused diseases and deformed new born babies.

Really? I have never heard that before. Why wouldn't Saddam Hussein report such an incident to the international community? He was no friend of the United States. Or was this after the second gulf war?

I think its during the First Gulf War and the current invasion. I did a little Google search and got the following links:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=lR4z9ohRxEc"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=lR4z9ohRxEc[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetthewe.cc/weplanet/news/depleted_uranium_iraq_afghanistan_balkans.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetthewe.cc/weplanet/news/depleted...an_balkans.html[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetrense(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/general64/du.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetrense(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/general64/du.htm[/url]

During 2003, military operations conducted in Iraq by the invading forces used additional rounds of DU in heavily populated areas such as Baghdad, Samawa and other provinces. It is only fair to conclude that the environment in Iraq and its population have been exposed continuously to DU weaponry or its contaminating remains, since 1991.

Accordingly millions of Iraqi’s have received higher doses of radioactivity than ordinary background levels. As a result a multi-fold increase of low level radiation exposure related diseases have been registered since 1995. An increase of children’s leukemia, congenital malformations, breast cancer etc…

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetglobalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=3116"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetglobalresearch.ca/index.php?con...va&aid=3116[/url]

This is what I got quickly, you could probably do further research if interested.

OK, I knew about the DU rounds. I just didn't equate that with dumping nuclear waste.

Really? I have never heard that before. Why wouldn't Saddam Hussein report such an incident to the international community? He was no friend of the United States. Or was this after the second gulf war?

I heard depleted uranium bullets were used to penetrate the hulls of Iraqi tanks. That may have some relation to the genetic deformities observed in Iraq after the Gulf War.

Edit: I guess this was already addressed while I was typing.

Edited by Wanderer

IMO, they bombed the WTC, because they thought they were doing Allah service and that they would go to paradise for the act, but I believe they went from fire to fire in the hereafter, because they died in their sin without justification from the death and resurrection of Jesus. The Bible states that there is no remission of sin without the shed of blood of Jesus!

Edited by aj4u

But according to Islam, that is a corruption of the Gospel and is not correct. Please refrain from making such statements as though they are facts. It comes across as though you were not seeking to learn from Islam, but rather here to preach Christianity. Proselytism for non-Muslim beliefs is not allowed here in Islamic Forum. Please read the rules.

Heb 9 22 And according to the law, I may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and apart from shedding of blood there is no remission.

Lev 17: 11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that makes atonement by reason of the life.

In what way are you cleansed from past present, and future sin? Even if I did good the rest of my life; it wouldn't make up for my past sin. It is like a large plate of good food put over just a little left over poison. It will kill me just as if it were full of all poison. Sin according to the Bible is like that. God is just; my sin needs to be paid for. I need something outside of myself to save me or pay a debt I can't. A drowning man cannot save himself. I was a drowning man. My faith and God's grace resulted in my salvation. This is what I believe. I believe Jesus paid my debt with His shed blood as the Bible states. If I owe money and can't pay it, I can allow someone to pay my debt. I did, but how will you pay for yours, if you are broke and owe???

peace :sl:

Edited by aj4u

Heb 9 22 And according to the law, I may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and apart from shedding of blood there is no remission.

Lev 17: 11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that makes atonement by reason of the life.

1. Who wrote the Hebrews?

2. Leviticus 17:11 isn't talking about Jesus (peace be upon him) as far as I can tell:

10 “‘I will set my face against any israelite or any foreigner residing among them who eats blood, and I will cut them off from the people. 11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life. 12 Therefore I say to the israelites, “None of you may eat blood, nor may any foreigner residing among you eat blood.”

1. Who wrote the Hebrews?

2. Leviticus 17:11 isn't talking about Jesus (peace be upon him) as far as I can tell:

10 “‘I will set my face against any israelite or any foreigner residing among them who eats blood, and I will cut them off from the people. 11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life. 12 Therefore I say to the israelites, “None of you may eat blood, nor may any foreigner residing among you eat blood.”

You asked where it said that and I answered your question! The Bible was written by men inspiried by the Holy Spirit (God)

I said nothing about drinking or eating blood friend. Do you remmember the Passover? It involved the putting of blood on their door post to be spared from the death angel. As i mentioned, in what way are you cleansed from past, present, and future sin? Even if I did good the rest of my life; it wouldn't make up for my past sin. It is like a large plate of good food put over just a little left over poison. It will kill me just as if it were full of all poison. Sin according to the Bible is like that. God is just; my sin needs to be paid for. I need something outside of myself to save me or pay a debt I can't. A drowning man cannot save himself. I was a drowning man. My faith and God's grace resulted in my salvation. This is what I believe. I believe Jesus paid my debt with His shed blood as the Bible states. If I owe money and can't pay it, I can allow someone to pay my debt. I did, but how will you pay for yours, if you are broke and owe??? Why are you trying to ridicule me?

peace

Edited by aj4u