Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
unique

Wandering...

So many security restrictions on this forum, ahh!

Well, my name is Sarah (not my real name.. I'm sorry). I'm an atheist.. a former Christian who affirmed that there is no god whatsoever about two years ago.

But I have to admit that while I appear "firm" in my decision to outsiders, I have been.. conflicted over my affirmations on an interior self-level.

I can't say for sure what my future brings. I just know that I am not a closed-minded individual. I'm here because I think it is part of the process, and since I was not raised with this particular religion/culture in any way, the fact that my mind and heart have become "drawn" toward learning more really gives me pause to take it under consideration.

I actually know a lot about Islam on a historical / scholarly level. There are many things that make me raise an eyebrow, but many things that make me continue to strive toward more knowledge. I don't know where that leave me in the end... I guess that leaves me here, at least for now.

I think this has all been very vague, but I don't know really how to phrase most of it.

Some basic bio info: I'm 29 (30 in February), happily married to a great man, no kids (nor do I want any) with two dogs and one cat. I'm hesitant to say where I live in specific, I'll just leave it at "Canada".

I have no idea what I'll find on this forum as there is absolutely nothing available to me until I complete this introduction process. So I guess I will see soon.

Cheers~

PropellerAds

Hello

I wish you all the best and I hope you enjoy the forum.

I am sure you’re not close minded, you should give

yourself a little reward you have come this far. :sl:

May Allah guide you

Hi Unique and welcome to Islamic Forum. I hope you enjoy the community here.