Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sincere41

Need Help

PropellerAds

I am sorry I am new to this forum. And am a little unsure how to use it. But I need serious help, I am a new Muslim and I have to keep my faith a secret from my husband of 11 years. Cause he is anti-religious. But I think he found my Quran that I have been hiding. So last night he said such hurtful words about Islam and Muhammad (pbuh). I can't stop crying and I can't concentrate. I just don't know what to do. I have no one to talk to about it. If this is not the right forum. Please direct me in the right direction. Thank u so much

I sympathize greatly with your situation. I too am living in circumstances that do not allow me to openly express my beliefs as well, although in this case, I am atheistic and my wife is Christian.

Your situation is a very difficult one, but I am sure there are people here who can help you. Why not try posting in the (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showforum/186.html"]counselling room[/url]. Just make sure to read the instructions in the header of the forum first for how to properly post your question there.

Welcome sister and congratulations and Alhamdulillah. :sl:

May Allah bless you and may your wishes become true. May Allah guide your husband. May Allah also give you all the strength to stay and become the course of his guide to Islam.

peace

jeneen

You are welcome. I hope you get the answer you need.

Dear sister

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your reversion to Islam.

You must know that, as a wife, once you become a Muslim, you should avoid any sexual contact with your non-Muslim husband. So, its not correct to hide your faith from him. On the contrary, if you love him, you should try to convince him to embrace Islam. You can take some time trying (during which no sexual contact is allowed) but if he completely refuses, you have no choice but to get a divorce. It is not allowed for any Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man. In your case, you can take some time trying to convince him, but be prepared, if he insisted, that a divorce is unavoidable and a must.

Thank you so much for your response. But unfortunately he will never revert, he hates the religion and insults it on a daily basis. I wish he would listen but he is not open to it.

May Allah make things easier for you sister. Stay strong in the worship of your creator. In the military they say Lead by example..keep praying and practicing Islam..Inshallah Allah will open his heart.

Edited by mrhyder