Islamic Forum
Abu Firdaws

[must See!] Smartest Christian That Ever Existed...

Listen to the logic of this Christian... I just don't know what to say; I'm in awe of his logic. All those images depicting Mary the mother of Jesus with her hair covered were fake, and blasphemous. And we should all take off our clothes and show the world our God given... err... beauty. By the way, this individual is a member of this forum, his name is aj4u.

And I do apologise to the intelligent Christians who find this individual as moronic as I do, this isn't aimed at you.

PropellerAds

brothers and sisters, alsalamo alykom

what other good things women have to show up, funny man? :no:

in fact, that nice man, me and all of our syndicate members have to request not only the women to cover their hair but also the hair headed men, :sl: hahaha

signature: bald head syndicate jealousy members, :sl:

may Allah show him and all of us the right way that lead to the happiness in this short life and in the eternal life too, Amen

[at]Abu Firdaws,

How did you find that? Are you sure that it is 'our'(!) aj4u?

And beauty of 'nudity' actually gets created through social conditioning. When people were clothes and then unveil it, we human beings find it beautiful. There were societies where nudity was tolerated. Surely, at those societies, seeing body of another human being wasn't considered as beautiful as we consider today. It wasn't that special as everyone could see it. Even in present days, wearing short dresses in the Western countries is not considered as erotic as it is considered in Muslim countries. So, thanks to some societies and/or religions (like Islam), who have taught us to wear cloths in order to increase beauty or rather make us more sensitive towards each other's body.

The beauty of nudity should only be enjoyed by lawful husband and wife.

Edited by Saracen of 21st Century

[at]Abu Firdaws,

How did you find that? Are you sure that it is 'our'(!) aj4u?

Assalaamu alaikum,

He linked to his YouTube page (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=737313&view=findpost&p=1246559"]here[/url].

Listen to the logic of this Christian... I just don't know what to say; I'm in awe of his logic. All those images depicting Mary the mother of Jesus with her hair covered were fake, and blasphemous. And we should all take off our clothes and show the world our God given... err... beauty. By the way, this individual is a member of this forum, his name is aj4u.

And I do apologise to the intelligent Christians who find this individual as moronic as I do, this isn't aimed at you.

Ha ha ha. Sneaky..

ron

And beauty of 'nudity' actually gets created through social conditioning. When people were clothes and then unveil it, we human beings find it beautiful. There were societies where nudity was tolerated. Surely, at those societies, seeing body of another human being wasn't considered as beautiful as we consider today. It wasn't that special as everyone could see it. Even in present days, wearing short dresses in the Western countries is not considered as erotic as it is considered in Muslim countries. So, thanks to some societies and/or religions (like Islam), who have taught us to wear cloths in order to increase beauty or rather make us more sensitive towards each other's body.

The beauty of nudity should only be enjoyed by lawful husband and wife.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

But, seriously, I don't think you should mock aj4u. It's not fair.

ron

Assalaamu alaikum,

He linked to his YouTube page (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=737313&view=findpost&p=1246559"]here[/url].

Thanks.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

ron

Yes, if someone is used to seeing nude bodies everyday/everytime, they won't find nude bodies that much erotic and/or beautiful. Anyway, I wasn't actually mocking aj4u, the comment and logic he used has done him wrong, I must say.

Edited by Saracen of 21st Century

ron

Assalaamu alaikum,

In general it's not right to mock people, this is true. But when someone is insulting the religion of Allaah, insulting the Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu alaihi wassallam), has absolutely no intention of learning about Islaam but is instead trying to call to Christianity... then it is necessary to warn against them. If you believe I am wrong though I am open to advice.

So I wasn’t too far off when I called this individual and another guy by the name of sickle as an embarrassment to Christianity then? In all fairness, here is a more rational and respectable Christian explaining why Christian women should dress modestly based on scientific findings..Obviously Muslims do not need science to explain the obvious but nevertheless this should fly on the face of ajfu & sickle for the very fact that rational Christianity is more in tune with Islam than their brand of Christianity..

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=[/url]

Assalaamu alaikum,

In general it's not right to mock people, this is true. But when someone is insulting the religion of Allaah, insulting the Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu alaihi wassallam), has absolutely no intention of learning about Islaam but is instead trying to call to Christianity... then it is necessary to warn against them. If you believe I am wrong though I am open to advice.

Well, it's good to see your concern. But I do think Muslims in general are far too thin skinned. I don't think he was intending to insult anyone. He was just expressing his disagreement/disbelief with the practice of covering the head. Also as I understand it there is nothing in the Quran to support this. Maybe I'm wrong about this however.

Furthermore, he is an oldish guy and tolerance should be allowed. Plus the fact that this is a prime example of cultural diferrences.

Having said that, I can't see why on earth he should want to post this video clip on facebook!

Salaam,

ron

Well, it's good to see your concern. But I do think Muslims in general are far too thin skinned. I don't think he was intending to insult anyone. He was just expressing his disagreement/disbelief with the practice of covering the head. Also as I understand it there is nothing in the Quran to support this. Maybe I'm wrong about this however.

Furthermore, he is an oldish guy and tolerance should be allowed. Plus the fact that this is a prime example of cultural diferrences.

Having said that, I can't see why on earth he should want to post this video clip on facebook!

Salaam,

ron

I posted the video in order to show his hypocrisy to others, and also to show that he does not represent Christianity or Christians. I do believe if you examine his posts as well as his other videos on YouTube you will find that he has indeed insulted Allaah and His Messenger (peace be upon him), and has copy and pasted material from anti-Islamic websites.

This is my judgement and I do believe I am justified, if the moderators on the forum think otherwise then they are free to remove the thread. And I don't think you can compare what I posted (which are his own words!) to the lies he has posted; so be fair brother.

Edited by Abu Firdaws

Adu Firdaws has a case here......

Adu Firdaws has a case here......

Apparently yes. Apart from the fact that it appears that this was a loaded post, related to unknown or unseen items posted on completely differrent forums!

A bit of a vendenta or bad blood here, I suspect?

Not pleasant.

Ron

Apparently yes. Apart from the fact that it appears that this was a loaded post, related to unknown or unseen items posted on completely differrent forums!

A bit of a vendenta or bad blood here, I suspect?

Not pleasant.

Ron

This was not a loaded thread, but you have turned it into one. Unfortunately you haven't thought through the consequences of you contradicting me ...yet you're trying to make it out as if I didn't think before posting. And you have made what I posted a big deal, but you have said nothing about his insulting posts.

He posted a video to his YouTube channel on THIS forum, so no doubt he would have expected his other videos to be viewed.

This doesn't seem like the kind of thread that Islamic Forum is seeking to promote. If you find aj4u to be insulting or in violation of any other forum rules, please inform a guardian or administrator instead of taking it upon yourself to return his insult and further devolve the quality of posting here.

This doesn't seem like the kind of thread that Islamic Forum is seeking to promote. If you find aj4u to be insulting or in violation of any other forum rules, please inform a guardian or administrator instead of taking it upon yourself to return his insult and further devolve the quality of posting here.

If I have done something wrong according to the rules of the forum then I do apologise. I would like to think that the video is suitable for the "Answering anti-Islamic Allegations" section of the forum, because it is doing just that. Would it be better if the post was edited and if I put it in a different way?

I'm quite happy for you to remove the word "moronic" and replace it with "illogical" if that would be more appropriate.

I think it would be better to address the question in the video rather than mock the ignorance of the person towards Islamic practices.

The simple answer is Muslim women cover their hair for God and to maintain their modesty.

And can I just say that as Muslims here we represent Islam and therefore we should do our best to behave as close to how the Prophet Muhammad pbuh would have behaved. Lets keep that in mind.

I think it would be better to address the question in the video rather than mock the ignorance of the person towards Islamic practices.

The simple answer is Muslim women cover their hair for God and to maintain their modesty.

And can I just say that as Muslims here we represent Islam and therefore we should do our best to behave as close to how the Prophet Muhammad pbuh would have behaved. Lets keep that in mind.

I understand what you are saying sister but this isn't about ignorance towards Islaam. You see images of Mary with her hair covered, you see nuns with their hair covered... does he believe that they are all doing something which is wrong?

I think people on this thread have missed the point, and although I'm sure your intentions are well I don't believe what you are doing (admonishing me publicly) is correct; but that's your judgement -- and I'll leave it at that.

Maybe this thread should be closed.

I think you are taking it too personally brother I was giving advice to all people on the thread. And yes you are right Mary is often pictured with a veil and also the bible itself talks about women covering their hair. May Allah guide is all to the straight path.