Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
chelsea89

People Who Say Muhammed Pbuh Inspired By Jinn

I've had Christians who say. Muhammed pbuh was demonically inspired and point to Aisha abd the bloodhedfrom wars and othercontroversal issues in Islam to try to prove it, how do you answer that, especially Aisha because I've encountered that a lot asa counter argumet against Islam,

PropellerAds
I've had Christians who say. Muhammed pbuh was demonically inspired and point to Aisha abd the bloodhedfrom wars and othercontroversal issues in Islam to try to prove it, how do you answer that, especially Aisha because I've encountered that a lot asa counter argumet against Islam,

sister, ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

Although that concept is applicable for all the information that we, all of the humanity, received, without seeing or video taping it. Including the appearance of Jesus,

But, Jesus (p) will answer this point,

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles" MT 7-16, …….. Absolutely no, prophet of Allaah,

Now if the (Satan) who gave the Quran to Mohammad (p) the prophet of Islam That changed those humble, ignorant and barbaric Arabs to be the fastest growing and strongest civilization, they opened most of the inhabited world in less than a century. They held one of the most stable, merciful and advanced civilization for 8 centuries,

If the Satan could preserve his book (the Quran), with that miraculous way, memorizing the whole book in a very small area in the mind.

If the Stan convinced 1.6 billion Moslem have the lowest rates in drink win, and these crimes related to it, adultery (not more than 1%), homosexuality, incest, children abuse, divorce rates, suicide rates, fatal diseases, AIDS, STDs, Cancers, and many others.

What a kind Satan, we have here!!!!!!!!!!!

Or that's really the God works.

Here are some links to discussions that have already taken place here (there is more, but I thought this was more than enough):

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=737097&hl="]Refuting Paedophilia In Islam., Islam prohibits any harmful acts[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=732573&hl=Aisha"]Debunking The Myth Of Aisha And Prophet Muhammad[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=732376&hl=Aisha"]The Truth About Prophet Muhammad And Aisha[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=726630&hl=Aisha"]The Marriage To Aisha[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=35458&hl=Aisha"]The Marriage Of The Prophet To Hazrat Aisha, How can we explain this?[/url]

I would suggest you stay away from such conversation at this stage.

I myself am trying to avoid such conversation due the limited knowledge I have. If a persons iman is weak, some of this conversation might have a negative effect.

I would suggest you stay away from such conversation at this stage.

I myself am trying to avoid such conversation due the limited knowledge I have. If a persons iman is weak, some of this conversation might have a negative effect.

That is a good suggestion, but may not be entirely possible if she is surrounded by Christians who are willing to challenge her about Islam.

"If the Stan convinced 1.6 billion Moslem have the lowest rates in drink win, and these crimes related to it, adultery (not more than 1%), homosexuality, incest, children abuse, divorce rates, suicide rates, fatal diseases, AIDS, STDs, Cancers, and many others."

ok a rather brash claim there, some evidence please.

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

although you will find the full convincing answers for all of such kind of questions,but, sister i support brother "Mercyonmankind" point of view

you can't get to a diseased area without enough immunations, and a young can't play American football with grown

there a huges areas in Islam you can discover first, go and tour the whole garden before asking what are these thorns are doing here

may Allah complete his favors up on you, and all your beloved ones

That is a good suggestion, but may not be entirely possible if she is surrounded by Christians who are willing to challenge her about Islam.

Well if she is surrounded by Christians who are challenging her about Islam, in that case I would suggest she take a passive position instead of defensive.

Also If the conversation turns into mocking of book of Allah and His messengers, then she should leave that gathering until another topic is started as we are command be Allah in the verse below:

[4.140] He has sent down upon you in the Book: "When you hear His verses being disbelieved or mocked, do not sit with them until they engage in other talk, or else

you will surely be like them. Allah will surely gather the hypocrites and unbelievers altogether in Gehenna (Hell).

"If the Stan convinced 1.6 billion Moslem have the lowest rates in drink win, and these crimes related to it, adultery (not more than 1%), homosexuality, incest, children abuse, divorce rates, suicide rates, fatal diseases, AIDS, STDs, Cancers, and many others."

what kinds of evedancs, you mean? some thing like statistics?

you go to the WHO and see it's statistics in such fields....

That is fine. I do think your suggestion is a good one. I just wanted to make sure we also be aware of her situation and try to give her what help we can as well

Salaam Sister;

I know its tough to hear those questions; I have heard them too. One thing you can do is right out claim that you are a new muslim and point them to this site and they can ask questions here. These accusations have been refuted over and over on this site. They will also learn a little bit about Islam and the Muslims by joining the forum.

the prophet (Pbuh) marriage to our honored mother, Aisha has been thouroughlly covered in a previour post i believe 6 weeks ago, while for now

they engaged while she was at the age of 6, and married at the age of 9, where she became a complete woman

girls maturity mainly depens on the hot weather and activeness , tell this moment the girls became women in Ethiobia, Yemen from 9-11

the marriage of a grown man to a young lady wasn't critisized at their time, and no one among the enamies even discuss it.

she was too intelligent and knowlagable woman that solved many of the women staff at the time of the prophet and kept teaching the Moslem women for quit time after the prphet(pbuh) death

after a few of years, Allah ordered the prophet to give all of his wifes the choice either to have enough money and being divorced or to stay with the prophet in his diffecult life and all of them chose to stay with him whatever happens

Thak you everyone, I would stay away if I could but I live in a house with 9 Catholics and theyve notiself joied tced me praying 5 times a noticed

me praying 5 times a day. Besides that all ofmy friends including myself joined this AOG chutch

In high school that was like a mini brainwashing camp for troubled youth. If you've heard of Jesus

Camp it was exactly like that so they still have strong convictions there so by turning to Islam they think

They've lost my eternal soul.

Thak you everyone, I would stay away if I could but I live in a house with 9 Catholics and theyve notiself joied tced me praying 5 times a noticed

me praying 5 times a day. Besides that all ofmy friends including myself joined this AOG chutch

In high school that was like a mini brainwashing camp for troubled youth. If you've heard of Jesus

Camp it was exactly like that so they still have strong convictions there so by turning to Islam they think

Off topic: Man, your ipad sure doesn't like you.

Thank you everyone, I would stay away if I could but I live in a house with 9 Catholics and they've noticed me praying 5 times a day. Besides that all of my friends including myself joined this AOG church. In high school that was like a mini brainwashing camp for troubled youth. If you've heard of Jesus Camp it was exactly like that so they still have strong convictions there, so by turning to Islam they think I've lost my eternal soul.

Off topic: Man, your ipad sure doesn't like you.

Thaks for the laugh, but it is soooo true. Now its ot even iserting real words haha. I should complai to Mac.

Edited by chelsea89

they think

Unfortunately, religious fundamental people think that if you are not acceptable to them then you are not acceptable to God. This is true in Islaam also ...

God is the God of the whole world, and is above all religions.

Richard

My view :

- Satan is not that clever to inspire such thing as the Quran. He is only clever enough to inspire things like ' The Protocols of the Elders of Zion '; (which is quite impressive).

- Powerful man can marry anybody they want; that has always been the case, nothing new. And girls are attracted to powerful men. In Mao Tse Tong's case young girls treat him like a pop star. And he was not even good looking.

200 yrs ago girls in UK are married off at 13.

- Wars are a reality in order to protect your beliefs/values. Is not what the USA is doing now ?

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

that's ok sister

since that's the case, then what ever you think is digracing your religion, once you have the question, just tell us and inshaa Allah we will clear that

i believe there a series on the u-tube for the Sheikh yusof Estis by the name clearing the fog, that deals with many of these issues in a funny way

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=L6sKkGLLbQk"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=L6sKkGLLbQk[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=de--fm4H17k"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=de--fm4H17k[/url]

those are the two dealing with our great mother Aysha and the prophet of Allah

if you have further questions just tell us

As-salamu alaikum

The sad clown already posted some links about Aisha (ra). As for Jinn, the Quraish also claimed that the Jinn brought the Qur'an to the Prophet (pbuh) and that he was possessed. The Qur'an rejects this idea in countless of instances. As for war, Prophets (pbuh) went to war. It is nothing unsual. Moses (pbuh), for example, and his successor led the children of israel in war. How did the children of israel get into the holy land?

PS: A lot of people forget that Aisha (ra) herself was happily married. For example, the Prophet (pbuh) at one point offered to divorce her but she immediately declined. He made this offer to all of his wives in addition he offered material benefits. It is mentioned in the Qur'an, too. All of his wives declined. Had Aisha (ra) not wanted to stay married, she could very well have divorced then. Plus a good majority of the hadiths in praise of the Prophet (pbuh) are narrated by Aisha (ra).

What sort of evidence would satisfy you? Visit any country that has Islamic values and you will see how true the statement is. Alcohol is consumed only by a very very small %age of people behind closed doors. Adultery and fornication again are done very discreetly. We do not have children born out of wedlock, whereas the west has a scary number of single mothers, some at a very small age; the parents and society accept it easily. I was reading about this 11 year old boy who made a 13 year old girl pregnant, and the girl's parents were ok with it. Cannot happen in and will be totally unacceptable among Muslims. Homosexuality is a very small %age, while the west accepts gays, and has even started accepting gay marriages. Pathetic, to say the least. Do you want me to go on?

What sort of evidence would satisfy you? Visit any country that has Islamic values and you will see how true the statement is. Alcohol is consumed only by a very very small %age of people behind closed doors. Adultery and fornication again are done very discreetly. We do not have children born out of wedlock, whereas the west has a scary number of single mothers, some at a very small age; the parents and society accept it easily. I was reading about this 11 year old boy who made a 13 year old girl pregnant, and the girl's parents were ok with it. Cannot happen in and will be totally unacceptable among Muslims.

Well, I'm not sure just telling him this is going to constitute proof. Someone else suggested looking up the information from the World Health Organization. That sounds like a good start. Also, while I too would think it wrong for an 11 year old and a 13 year old to have a child, what would be done in such a situation in an country that has Islamic values? I think here, it would be accepted because the deed was already done. Most of our effort would be in trying to prevent it from happening, but if it does happen, there is little we can do other than try to help these children as best as we can.