Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
the sad clown

Canada Supreme Court Rules On Niqab In Court Testimonies

And I have to suppose that you can't read, since I linked to the post I was responding to. My comment was conditioned upon superstars assertion. Since in truth I disagree with that assertion, it should not require too much thought to also understand that I do not believe the conditional statement either. And why in the world would you add a paranthetical [u.S. justice system] to my statement when the entire thread has been about Canada?

You acknowledge that the thread is related to Canada yet you suffer from confusion that it was your post that claimed: "...It's a religious institution [u.S. justice system] and is biased towards Christianity and Christian sentiments".

If you read through the thread, you will find the post you added.

PropellerAds
You acknowledge that the thread is related to Canada yet you suffer from confusion that it was your post that claimed: "...It's a religious institution [u.S. justice system] and is biased towards Christianity and Christian sentiments".

If you read through the thread, you will find the post you added.

I know what I wrote. Are you reading what I wrote? I've explained that remark several times already. I am starting to think you just don't want to understand.

I know what I wrote. Are you reading what I wrote? I've explained that remark several times already. I am starting to think you just don't want to understand.

You're forgetting what you wrote or you're confused regarding what thread you're posting in. I'm already convinced you don't understand what thread you're posting in.

You're forgetting what you wrote or you're confused regarding what thread you're posting in. I'm already convinced you don't understand what thread you're posting in.

Did you read this post: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=737469&view=findpost&p=1248591"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&sh...t&p=1248591[/url]

Tell me what you thought I meant. I know what I wrote, I know that you are questioning me on a statement I posted in response to superstar, and I know that you are not comprehending nearly anything I have written since that post.

Did you read this post: you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&sh...t&p=1248591

Tell me what you thought I meant. I know what I wrote, I know that you are questioning me on a statement I posted in response to superstar, and I know that you are not comprehending nearly anything I have written since that post.

I'm still disappointed that you cannot resolve that you had earlier posted "...It's a religious institution [u.S. justice system] and is biased towards Christianity and Christian sentiments", when the comment is spurious and indefensible.

I'm still disappointed that you cannot resolve that you had earlier posted "...It's a religious institution [u.S. justice system] and is biased towards Christianity and Christian sentiments", when the comment is spurious and indefensible.

And I'm disappointed you can't read or answer simple questions. Your questions have been asked and answered.

And I'm disappointed you can't read or answer simple questions. Your questions have been asked and answered.

Actually, that's not the case. I gave you a clearly delineated rebuttal to your claim: "...It's a religious institution [u.S. justice system] and is biased towards Christianity and Christian sentiments", and you have made every effort to deny or minimize your claim.

asked and answered