Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SaracenSoldier

Al-shabaab On Twitter

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16091751"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16091751[/url]

PropellerAds
(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16091751"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16091751[/url]

It seems odd to me, but I guess this is the direction propaganda is heading.

It seems odd to me, but I guess this is the direction propaganda is heading.

I don't understand why you should find it odd. To fight modern warfare you need modern weapons.

I find it a great shame that human being can't sort out their differences without resorting to physical violence.

But I think you will find 'propaganda' on this forum, as well as elswhere.

Surely it is only the 'truth' that matters? I've never really agreed with (or felt a part of) the herd instinct myself, although I do feel it's pull sometimes.

Salaam,

ron

I don't understand why you should find it odd. To fight modern warfare you need modern weapons.

I find it a great shame that human being can't sort out their differences without resorting to physical violence.

But I think you will find 'propaganda' on this forum, as well as elswhere.

Surely it is only the 'truth' that matters? I've never really agreed with (or felt a part of) the herd instinct myself, although I do feel it's pull sometimes.

It was just odd in the sense of being novel to me, especially in combination with Al-Shabaab. This is more about me and my preconceptions than a judgment about Al-Shabaab or Twitter. I mean, now that it has been demonstrated, it certainly does make sense. And I agree with you, it would be a much better world if our differences could be resolved without physical violence.

It was just odd in the sense of being novel to me, especially in combination with Al-Shabaab. This is more about me and my preconceptions than a judgment about Al-Shabaab or Twitter. I mean, now that it has been demonstrated, it certainly does make sense. And I agree with you, it would be a much better world if our differences could be resolved without physical violence.

Quite so.

But I wonder when, if ever that might come to be ..

ron

This twitter thing is really interesting. The Shabaab twitter and the Kenya Military Spokesman(plus others) are having a go at each other lol fascinating.

Kenya Military Spokesman said: "currently strength 9,700. Additional troops from Djib, Buru & Ug to be deplyd coming months. Totat = UN-mandated ceiling of 12K"

in reply

Harakat Al-Shabaab Al Mujahideen Press Office: "50,000 Ethiopian troops couldn't pacify Somalia; you think a few disillusioned & disinclined Kenyan boys are up to the task?"

It just sounds like two ####s fighting in the yard.