Islamic Forum
SaracenSoldier

Sodomy And Bestiality In Us Military Legal!

really when you think about it, who is soldier to determine if khomeni and iran are anti Islamic. i bet millions of iranians would like to take issue with soldier on that point

I am sure they would. But that doesn't mean SaracenSoldier has to accept association with him. As for whether khomeni is Muslim or not, we don't discuss that here because is potentially sectarian and that is something the forum does not discuss.

Of course, if SaracenSoldier has objections to Khomeni that aren't sectarian, then that may be permissible.

PropellerAds

soldier does have to accept association with khomeni in so far as they are both muslims. hindus sometimes do bad things. i don't say they arent hindus. theyare. they are just hindus that did something bad.

soldier does have to accept association with khomeni in so far as they are both muslims. hindus sometimes do bad things. i don't say they arent hindus. theyare. they are just hindus that did something bad.

Well, I'll let SaracenSoldier answer for that then. Perhaps he has some reason for believing Khomeni to not be Muslim that isn't related to sectarianism.

he needs to accept nothing. but it seems that if what khomeni says goes against what he beleives then khomeni isn't a muslim. cant soldier disagree with khomeni and khomeni still be a muslim in soldiers eyes ?

Let me answer this for you from a different angle. If Khomeini said what was posted before then that is wrong. Islam does not condone it. In fact punishments in Islam for such acts are such that such acts are NOT tolerated in Islam.

see, says you. i'm sure iranians would say you were wrong.

Anyone can say what they want but Islam says that bestiality is NOT allowed. Is that enough for you?

i am not too sure. khomeni said it was ok to have sex with animals and he was a muslim bigwig so to speek. no offence, but you are just a guy on a forum. i'm sure you are o.k. but i dont think you are an ayatollah or mufti or anything. are you ? i have to think this khomeni studied the quran for decades. inside and out back and forth. nothing against you my fiend but are you a scolar or something ? i dont know. just asking.

OK, this angle of pitting sects against one another is not an allowed topic in this forum. It needs to end now. If you want to discuss the Qur'an and its possible prohibitions against bestiality that is fine, but the sectarian angle will be moderated.

Islam is based on the quran and hadith. If someone says something about Islam it needs to backed up by those sources otherwise it is irrelevant to Islam. Just because a leader of a country says something doesn't mean we should take it for granted - we always need to confirm information with the quran and hadith. Thats the way Islam works.

Islam is based on the quran and hadith. If someone says something about Islam it needs to backed up by those sources otherwise it is irrelevant to Islam. Just because a leader of a country says something doesn't mean we should take it for granted - we always need to confirm information with the quran and hadith. Thats the way Islam works.

We are certainly NOT left with such a narrow definition of Islam as the Koran and hadith in isolation. We have the ahadith, and the biographies of Muhammad. We also have 1400 years of Islamic commentary, theology, law, history and behavior to consider as well.

When we examine ideologies, it is ludicrous to limit the examination to literature and manuals. Ideologies do not exist in a vacuum, but instead in the context of their culture, time, place and their relationships with competing ideologies. Furthermore, ideologies have implications in action that serve to explicate and clarify both its foundational literature, and resulting theology.

The whole Khomeini issue is a tangent anyways. The belief is not a wide spread one in Iran and I know plenty of Shiites who mock it anyways. It distracts from the main conversation with petty tit for tat exchanges.

We are certainly NOT left with such a narrow definition of Islam as the Koran and hadith in isolation. We have the ahadith, and the biographies of Muhammad. We also have 1400 years of Islamic commentary, theology, law, history and behavior to consider as well.

When we examine ideologies, it is ludicrous to limit the examination to literature and manuals. Ideologies do not exist in a vacuum, but instead in the context of their culture, time, place and their relationships with competing ideologies. Furthermore, ideologies have implications in action that serve to explicate and clarify both its foundational literature, and resulting theology.

Prophet Muhammad told us to live according to the quran and his way of life not other things. Lots of people comment on things - but it is the original that is the most important.

To everyone who seems confused about Military Law in the United States:

1) Military Law only governs the actions of those in the military

2) Those in the military are still subjected to the non-military laws, such as Federal, State, County, City.

3) No civilian law in the United States allows beastiality which means that

4) Beastiality is still illegal in the Military as all Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines are civilians first.

Next, in the Qur'an, who is authorized to punish another for a wrongful sexual act outside of marriage? Adulterers receive lashes. I do not see any provisions of worldly punishment for sodomy or beastiality. God reserves the right to punish, as He did in the story of Lot.

Saracen, I do pray you have faith in God's justice. You need not be concerned with the laws of another country in which you do not live in, especially when you do not understand how the US legal system works. Hopefully you continue to refrain from any sexual act not allowed in the Qur'an and keep your mind chaste and pure.

You did mention the Taliban. Was the Taliban law Divine? Was it based on the Qur'an, in every legal aspect? If so, women would had opportunities for education and free will. Photography could still exist, as the Qur'an never forbade images. The Qur'an forbids using any object as an idol. The Taliban put people in leadership positions based on ethnicity rather than qualification. The leadership was Pashto only, even in areas where they were a minority. In 2000, over 12,000 acres of opium was being grown with the Taliban saying it is ok because it is consumed by the West. The Taliban did not allow music. Where does the Qur'an prohibit music? The men under Taliban rule had to grow a beard which at a minimum, had to be the size of his fist. Is this divine? Women were not allowed to be seen in any manner in public. Is this prohibited in the Qur'an? Who was Mullah Omar? He definitely was not authorized by God to establish the rule he created. The Taliban devastated a people and a country, for a Pashtu tribal Nationalism, under the disguise of Islam, to subjugate any human which was not a Pashto male. It saddens me greatly that someone could reference the Taliban in any shape or form with the idea of justice. It is people like the Taliban who ruin religion and create a human monster instead of allowing the Light of God shine forth from His Revelation.

If we look at the Islamic Middle East currently, what strikes me is just how fiercely resistant the politico-religious ideology actually is to any sort of revision or reform. This is its single most buttressed impediment to compatibility with the rest of the world. If we listen to so many of Islam's Sheiks, Imams, ayatollahs,,etc., they tell us in clear and uncompromising terms that Islam is held by Muslims to be the only legitimate law for all of mankind, in all places, at all times. By words and actions, Muslims tell us that they are resolutely convinced that their religion came to them in perfect and uncreated form from God so that it will be in all places, for all times. That is the foundation of its unyielding intolerance and contempt (that's not too strong a word, BTW), for all other worldviews.

The result of this rigid literalism in Islam is that muslims exempt the koran and much of the hadith from the debate that one will find in the other (reformed) Abrahamic faiths. Islam is the most static of all the world's faiths. The koran and the amending / correcting hadith are the backbone, brains, heart, and martial law of Muslim life. No matter what you're doing, however mundane, insignificant, or personal, if you're a Muslim, you must do it the way that the koran and the hadith have prescribed.

There is nothing is Islamist sharia that even remotely allows for the personal freedoms and human rights that are a hallmark of liberal democracies. In fact, democracies are staunchly opposed to the all-around intolerance that is inherent to a religious ideology which has remained static since medieval times. Such an ideology is antithetical both to human rights and to the illuminating spirit of inquiry and openness which led us out of the darkness of theocracy and totalitarianism.

But why would they want to reform it if it is perfect?

Let me answer this for you from a different angle. If Khomeini said what was posted before then that is wrong. Islam does not condone it. In fact punishments in Islam for such acts are such that such acts are NOT tolerated in Islam.

I'm never disappointed (they're all comical), by the self-entitled "experts" on Islamism who presume to know more than other Islamists about what is "true" Islamism and what isn't. I guess it's a shame that your gods are so inept at delivering a clear and unambiguous message.

I'm never disappointed (they're all comical), by the self-entitled "experts" on Islamism who presume to know more than other Islamists about what is "true" Islamism and what isn't. I guess it's a shame that your gods are so inept at delivering a clear and unambiguous message.

Well, I'm learning quite a bit from a non-Islamist (since we're latching on ist and ism on everything, might as well have fun with this) self-entitled expert.

So the next time I see a KKK Americanist spewing filth about what true Americanism really is about, I suppose it's safe to presume that the Americanism constitutionism is so inept at delivering a clear and unambiguous message that there would be fringe groups such as those.

Grrreaat.

Salam.

This is dangerously close to, if not an actual violation of rule #22. Please be more careful.

If we look at the Islamic Middle East currently, what strikes me is just how fiercely resistant the politico-religious ideology actually is to any sort of revision or reform. This is its single most buttressed impediment to compatibility with the rest of the world. If we listen to so many of Islam's Sheiks, Imams, ayatollahs,,etc., they tell us in clear and uncompromising terms that Islam is held by Muslims to be the only legitimate law for all of mankind, in all places, at all times. By words and actions, Muslims tell us that they are resolutely convinced that their religion came to them in perfect and uncreated form from God so that it will be in all places, for all times. That is the foundation of its unyielding intolerance and contempt (that's not too strong a word, BTW), for all other worldviews.

The result of this rigid literalism in Islam is that muslims exempt the koran and much of the hadith from the debate that one will find in the other (reformed) Abrahamic faiths. Islam is the most static of all the world's faiths. The koran and the amending / correcting hadith are the backbone, brains, heart, and martial law of Muslim life. No matter what you're doing, however mundane, insignificant, or personal, if you're a Muslim, you must do it the way that the koran and the hadith have prescribed.

There is nothing is Islamist sharia that even remotely allows for the personal freedoms and human rights that are a hallmark of liberal democracies. In fact, democracies are staunchly opposed to the all-around intolerance that is inherent to a religious ideology which has remained static since medieval times. Such an ideology is antithetical both to human rights and to the illuminating spirit of inquiry and openness which led us out of the darkness of theocracy and totalitarianism.

You clearly are making things up off the top of your head or reading too much media as can be seen from words such as 'Islamist sharia', 'Islamic middle east'.

Firstly no Muslim here is going to come deny that Islam should be the basis for our society. Why would we prefer man made law over law that God gave us. Also you seem to be a bit confused about Islam and politics of the middle east - not many Muslims here support any of the political regimes in the middle east.

We live our life by the quran and hadith and we are not going to change it because you don't like it.

It was already clarified here that Qur'an says males are sexually made for females and females for males ONLY. There are also some set of rules regarding this.

http://www.islamswomen.com/marriage/intro_to_marriage.php

As for Khomeini's Book, it was written in Arabic, named Tahrir-ul-Vasyleh. There is NO fourth volume of it. And the claim that he said bestiality is permitted is a BLATANT LIE. That passage is forgery, deceitful, and was undoubtedly created by anti-Islamic people.

As for Khomeini's Book, it was written in Arabic, named Tahrir-ul-Vasyleh. There is NO fourth volume of it. And the claim that he said bestiality is permitted is a BLATANT LIE. That passage is forgery, deceitful, and was undoubtedly created by anti-Islamic people.

That would have been good to know. I guess we need to be doing a better job fact checking before allowing this stuff to just pass for the truth.

:sl:

i just want to say dont judge Islam by the actions of some muslims. yes the sharia is perfect....but muslims are not. we are humans and we are wrong a lot of times.

:sl:

i just want to say dont judge Islam by the actions of some muslims. yes the sharia is perfect....but muslims are not. we are humans and we are wrong a lot of times.

I agree. Any discussion must always distinguish between the system itself and any particular implementation of the system, although attention should also be paid to success rates of implementation when evaluating the system in order to judge its fitness for human implementation.

Salam.

Even if you take Islam out of the picture when it comes to Bestiality, don't animals have rights too? There is no such thing as consent when it comes to having sex with animals. This is forced sex on the animals which is vile, disgusting, and immoral. How could anyone possibly allow this?