Islamic Forum
the sad clown

Muslim Brotherhood Looks Poised To Win Egyptian Election

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetusatoday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/world/story/2011-12-14/egypt-islamists-lead-elections/51931194/1"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetusatoday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/world/story/2...ions/51931194/1[/url]

They took 70% of the vote in the first round, and there doesn't seem to be any indication that this will change drastically. It is heartening to see Egyptians able to exercising political freedom, but I was wondering what do you expect from a government led by the Muslim Brotherhood. How do you think their leadership will shape the lives of Egyptians as well as Egypt's interaction with other nations?

PropellerAds
you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetusatoday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/world/story/2...ions/51931194/1

They took 70% of the vote in the first round, and there doesn't seem to be any indication that this will change drastically. It is heartening to see Egyptians able to exercising political freedom, but I was wondering what do you expect from a government led by the Muslim Brotherhood. How do you think their leadership will shape the lives of Egyptians as well as Egypt's interaction with other nations?

It's a scary time. As a democrat, I have to respect the decisions of Egyptions in a free election. The election process is not over there but it looks like they'll get in. I wouldn't want to be Christian in Egypt and The israelis had better send more intelligence spies to Egypt to keep an eye on them, because they are going to pick a fight with israel.

It's a scary time. As a democrat, I have to respect the decisions of Egyptions in a free election. The election process is not over there but it looks like they'll get in. I wouldn't want to be Christian in Egypt and The israelis had better send more intelligence spies to Egypt to keep an eye on them, because they are going to pick a fight with israel.

What leads you to such a pessimistic view? I mean, I expect that democratically elected governments in other countries will not be as compliant with U.S. policy as dictators the U.S. has a policy of supporting, but is there something else beyond that which leads you to be so concerned?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetusatoday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/world/story/2011-12-14/egypt-islamists-lead-elections/51931194/1"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetusatoday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/world/story/2...ions/51931194/1[/url]

Well if it is what the populace of Egypt wants then so be it. I would like to hear from someone who lives in the area or a Muslims perspective. Hopefully the life quality goes up and international relations stay good and improve.

Well if it is what the populace of Egypt wants then so be it. I would like to hear from someone who lives in the area or a Muslims perspective. Hopefully the life quality goes up and international relations stay good and improve.

That is my hope too. I just wanted to get a Muslim perspective, and it would especially be good if someone from Egypt could give us their views. It is good to get a look outside of how Western media portrays these events. I'm not saying it will be different, but it can't hurt to investigate these matters.

I would like to hear a Coptic Christian viewpoint. I'm sure we'll hear plenty of pessimism.

these information (70%) are not accurate for simple reason, the Egyptian elections will be held in three stages. in each stage 1/3 of the 168 seats, will be for indiveduals, and the results will be revealed after the countings. while the 2/3 for lists, the results will not be announced except after the final stage in January.

and so, the information from "some Media" sorces hve not to be trusted 100%, and so as an egyptian, i have to know first,

what do you have in mind about them?

from where did you get these information?

based on what realities?

did you ever, see or hear any one of them, as the first principle of justice?

if you hear, how many hours did you hear from them and how many from their anti-sources?

these information (70%) are not accurate for simple reason, the Egyptian elections will be held in three stages. in each stage 1/3 of the 168 seats, will be for indiveduals, and the results will be revealed after the countings. while the 2/3 for lists, the results will not be announced except after the final stage in January.

and so, the information from "some Media" sorces hve not to be trusted 100%, and so as an egyptian, i have to know first,

what do you have in mind about them?

from where did you get these information?

based on what realities?

did you ever, see or hear any one of them, as the first principle of justice?

if you hear, how many hours did you hear from them and how many from their anti-sources?

Well, I did say it was only for the first round. Do you think subsequent rounds are going to have radically different results? What do you think about the elections? I would like to hear what you are seeing and think is happening.

If the newly elected government truly treats the Christians Islamically, then Christians will be in a much better shape then they were before.

If the newly elected government truly treats the Christians Islamically, then Christians will be in a much better shape then they were before.

,I have huge doubts, but I hope you are right because I don't know of any Muslim countries that treat Christians equally or even well.

,I have huge doubts, but I hope you are right because I don't know of any Muslim countries that treat Christians equally or even well.

Statements like these are very frustrating to read! you have placed all the muslim countries in one bag and labelled them.

What proof do you have that ALL the muslim countries do not treat christians well? I mean proper proof as apposed to a rare story which have been sensationalised?

Statements like these are very frustrating to read! you have placed all the muslim countries in one bag and labelled them.

What proof do you have that ALL the muslim countries do not treat christians well? I mean proper proof as apposed to a rare story which have been sensationalised?

It's all over the news, both left and right wing, in the west. Many Christians from the offending countries are interviewed and it's well known that churches are burned and people murdered because they are Christian. Facts are facts. Wearing a cross is illegal in Saudi Arabia. A Christian minister of the Pakistani government was murdered for speaking out against blasphemy laws and thousands cheered his death. Coptic Christians have been treated very poorly in Egypt. This is a fact. Look it up. There are multitudes of accounts. If I go over them one by one, it'll take forever and you'll decide not to believe it anyways. So, look it up yourself. You will find it.

Masjids have be attacked and vandalled in both the UK and the US, including some which have been burned. Muslims in both these countries face verbal and in some cases physical abuse. In Switzerland minarets are not allowed to be built. In france if you wear the niqab you are fined…. Could I then make the statement that “Western countries do not treat Muslims well?†answer is no!

There are people in those countries, on both sides, who treat each other wrongly but that does not mean you can condemn a whole country let alone all of the Muslim countries