Islamic Forum
Noora.

Pita Bread Pizza! =d

Quick and easy! [using large font size is not allowed]

Ingredients:[using large font size is not allowed]

-Polly-O Whole Milk Mozzarella cheese (Make sure it's whole milk, because as far as I know, part-skim Mozzarella cheese is haraam)

-Kontos Pocket-less Pita bread (Kind of soft pita bread)

-Pizza Sauce (Pasta sauce is fine also)

-Ground Chilli pepper/Garlic Powder/Or any other topping of your choice[using large font size is not allowed]

Instructions:[using large font size is not allowed]

Heat the pita bread on a pan, but heat up only one of the sides until it looks cooked. Take it out and put it on a plate with the cooked side up. Put some pizza sauce on the cooked side. Add some shredded Mozzarella cheese. Heat in the microwave (on a plate) for 30 seconds. Put it back on the pan and cook until the uncooked side is cooked. Add some ground pepper and garlic powder. If you're in a rush, you can roll up your pita bread pizza and wrap it with foil and eat it on the go! [using large font size is not allowed]

Total Cooking Time:[using large font size is not allowed] ~15 minutes, I think I can do it in 10, [using large font size is not allowed] :sl:

PropellerAds

Original post can't be edited, so edited and reposted, lol

Pita Bread Pizza!

Quick and easy!

Ingredients:

-Polly-O Whole Milk Mozzarella cheese (Make sure it's whole milk, because as far as I know, part-skim Mozzarella cheese is haraam)

-Kontos Pocket-less Pita bread (Kind of soft pita bread)

-Pizza Sauce (Pasta sauce is fine also)

-Ground Chilli pepper/Garlic Powder/Or any other topping of your choice

Instructions:

Heat the pita bread on a pan, but heat up only one of the sides until it looks cooked. Take it out and put it on a plate with the cooked side up. Put some pizza sauce on the cooked side. Add some shredded Mozzarella cheese. Heat in the microwave (on a plate) for 30 seconds. Put it back on the pan and cook until the uncooked side is cooked. Add some ground pepper and garlic powder. If you're in a rush, you can roll up your pita bread pizza and wrap it with foil and eat it on the go!

Total Cooking Time: ~15 minutes, I think I can do it in 10 :P

Edited by Noor Al Huda
  • Like 1

mmmm,....mashallah dat must taste really nice ukhti jazakhumullah khayr

need to start making my own one now :D

• Like 1

Thanks! I eat this like 80% of the time, lol Time to try something new... Do you have any (quick :P ) recipes you would like to share?

Sounds more like non apetit! :unsure: :P

I might post more delicious recipes sooooon.

• Like 1