Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Amna4

Are There Easier Surat For A New Muslim To Learn?

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any chapters in the Qur'an that don't have many extremely difficult words in them? I really want to learn more, but I am still growing accustomed to the Arabic language, so many of the letters and sound transitions. Jazak'Allah Khair.

PropellerAds

I'm not sure this will help or not, but I just posted a topic about clear and unclear sections of the Qur'an, and the verse I quoted had a list (although it might just be the translators notes) on clear chapters:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=737586&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=737586&hl=[/url]

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any chapters in the Qur'an that don't have many extremely difficult words in them? I really want to learn more, but I am still growing accustomed to the Arabic language, so many of the letters and sound transitions. Jazak'Allah Khair.

Salaam;

I would start with Surah Fatiha, which is ch-1 and is required for the prayer; then move on to the smaller surahs 108-114 at the very end. Having videos(youtube) or mp3's of the surah playing while you read it or playing in your commute, helps out a lot. I hope Allah swt makes it easier for you. Ameen.

Salaam.