Islamic Forum
the sad clown

Bombings In Damascus

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetaljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/middleeast/2011/12/2011122353147515588.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetaljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/middleeast/2...3147515588.html[/url]

I have to say that I thought the timing of these bombings was incredibly suspicious. If it really was an al Qaeda or other extremist attack, it was probably the greatest gift they could have given the Syrian government, providing vivid support for the governments claims right when the observers arrive in the country. If it was a conspiracy, it is a most monstrous act indeed, the slaughter of over 40 people just to manufacture proof for the governments claims. Either way, it is a tragic loss of life and I hope that nothing else like this is inflicted upon the people of Syria.

PropellerAds

Only an attack like this works in favor of the government.

Another bombing strikes in Damascus:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16452984"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16452984[/url]

Syria's interior ministry has vowed to "strike back with an iron fist" at what it say is a recent "escalation" of anti-government terror attacks.

It comes after a bomb in the capital, Damascus, killed at least 26 civilians and members of the security forces.

I don't know what is happening, but I still have such a hard time believing the Syrian government. Why is it these terrible attacks only started once the Arab League observers entered the country?

Another bombing strikes in Damascus:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16452984"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16452984[/url]

I don't know what is happening, but I still have such a hard time believing the Syrian government. Why is it these terrible attacks only started once the Arab League observers entered the country?

In the realm of my prior work, Syria (the land, not the government) had sponsored many militants who operated in Iraq. There were at least three groups who were not Al-Qaeda but had direct links to Al-Qaeda with the ability to go in and out of Syria freely and attack Shi'a groups, Christians, and sometimes American troops in Iraq. It would not be surprising if one of these groups branched off; however, my general understanding is that they were very pro-Syria as they viewed Syria as uncompromising against the United States and israel.