Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AHMAD_73

Why Are You A Moslem? Project

brothers and sisters,

Alsalamo Alykom wa rahmat Allah. السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

WHY ARE YOU A MOSLEM? WHYISLAM IS THE TRUTH? WHAT PROOFS YOU HAVE?.......

many questions and one answer. i believe that is the most important answer we have to deduce together. i believe we need to make a digestive, effective, simple, authentic reference.

for more simplicity, we may categorize the answer into 11 main branches (we can add as needed):

1. The Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran

2. The Great Challenge to Produce One Chapter, Like the Chapters of the Holy Quran

3. Challenges about creation,

4. The challenge to get any contradictions or wrong information in the Quran

5. Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad the Prophet of Islam

6. The Verses in the Quran That Mention Future Events Which Later Came to Pass

7. Miracles Performed by the Prophet Muhammad

8. The great personality and Simple Life of Muhammad

9. The Phenomenal steady and stable Growth of Islam

10. The truth is what the non-Moslems witnessed for

11. Islamic teachings (wisdom, mercy, ..... )

Briefly, you will find 6 of these are mentioned in this small pamphlet about Islam: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-guide(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-guide(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

A- we will use the points that mentioned in the pamphlet as the core of the project.

for example the pamphlet mentioned 8 sub-points under the first point, which will be:

1-1 ..Quran on human Embryonic Development

1-2..Quran and mountains,

.1-8

B- who ever like to add a new point he will categorize it as he see, either main or sub or sub-sub as required

for Example, i like to add the next:

1-9 when Allah challenged the disbelievers about the resurrection and said

"075.003 Y: Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?

075.004 Y: Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers,

while the questioning was about the bones while Allah decided to challenge about the finger tip. which later proven to be more difficult part of the human, and that part have the finger print that specify the human identity.

C- the most important point here will be about the scientific references,videos, which we can add to any subject and show the like to it.

D- the personal experiences will be so important too,

for example i know (i heard in fact), about a nice lady began to search about Islam, and finally became a good Moslem because a simple teaching of the prophet (pbuh)....she had Arabic Moslem colleagues in work, they normally talks in Arabic while when ever she come they swich to English.....they explained that as the prophet teaching "whenever you are three, not to of you talk secretly away of the third, that may make him sad".......she said Do Mohammad was too care about the individual feelings that way!!

i'll add such teachings 11-4 person-person relation

E- we may show links to a previous posts in this forum or others

F- we may make double threads one for every one's posts and another to be re-arranged and classified by the professionals among us.

G- we need your suggestions, and shares

H- i like some one of the IF guardians and the respond to that,

may Allah bless all of you,

Edited by AHMAD_73

PropellerAds

Hello Ahmad, nice thread here.

I was born muslim, from muslim mum and christian father who converted to Islam long before their marriage. When I was 13, I often asked myself : how if I go to hell for embracing the wrong religion? And so I started to learn religions, as well as metaphysics. I really learned as if I'm religion-less seeking the true God. I have learned Islam, Christianity, Wicca/Neopaganism, Buddhism, and Hindu a bit. But then I narrowed my focus to Islam and Christianity. One book by Ahmed Deedat, The Choice, truly changed my life and perception about both religions. I also learned that scientific miracles in Qur'an and its numerology algorithm are too neat, too complicated to be crafted by human beings. Hence, I'm convinced, Islam is my way. I have to live and die with it.

Even until today I still like reading books from other religions, and still have my faith strong. I'm grateful to have a chance to learn that every religions are beautiful, and there is a lot of wisdom I can learn from. But my heart falls to Islam - not by blind belief, but a commonsense. Thanks to Allah, having a chance to be a muslim is my greatest blessing in life :sl:

its numerology algorithm are too neat, too complicated to be crafted by human beings.

What numerology algorithm is this? The one based on 19?

Richard

Hello Ahmad, nice thread here.

I was born muslim, from muslim mum and christian father who converted to Islam long before their marriage. When I was 13, I often asked myself : how if I go to hell for embracing the wrong religion? And so I started to learn religions, as well as metaphysics. I really learned as if I'm religion-less seeking the true God. I have learned Islam, Christianity, Wicca/Neopaganism, Buddhism, and Hindu a bit. But then I narrowed my focus to Islam and Christianity. One book by Ahmed Deedat, The Choice, truly changed my life and perception about both religions. I also learned that scientific miracles in Qur'an and its numerology algorithm are too neat, too complicated to be crafted by human beings. Hence, I'm convinced, Islam is my way. I have to live and die with it.

Even until today I still like reading books from other religions, and still have my faith strong. I'm grateful to have a chance to learn that every religions are beautiful, and there is a lot of wisdom I can learn from. But my heart falls to Islam - not by blind belief, but a commonsense. Thanks to Allah, having a chance to be a muslim is my greatest blessing in life :sl:

Alsalamo Alykom wa rahmat Allah, brother/sister

yes, Alhamdo llelah, i did realized this too, Islam is the greatest favor Allah favored us with. i hope we can show the world the right face of Islam instead the biased and distorted picture they see day and night on their MEDIA,

may Allah strengthen you and every Moslem, Amen

One of the most vital factor for me to accept Islam was that I identified the Islamic lifestyle the most resembling to the lifestyle of the prophets. Additionally, all the lies against Islam caused me to regard Islam as the truth. Their lies, according to my perception, were a testimony of the truthfulness of Islam. My thinking: "If the Pope lies about Islam, then Islam must be the truth"

If there is something wrong with a religion then just point out the problems directly, because lies are only necessary if there is nothing wrong to be found. They could not find any fault; therefore, their only weapon was lying. However, their lying was the gateway from myself to the truth, hahaha.

1. The Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran

2. The Great Challenge to Produce One Chapter, Like the Chapters of the Holy Quran

3. Challenges about creation,

4. The challenge to get any contradictions or wrong information in the Quran

5. Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad the Prophet of Islam

6. The Verses in the Quran That Mention Future Events Which Later Came to Pass

7. Miracles Performed by the Prophet Muhammad

8. The great personality and Simple Life of Muhammad

9. The Phenomenal steady and stable Growth of Islam

10. The truth is what the non-Moslems witnessed for

11. Islamic teachings (wisdom, mercy, ..... )

Wa alaikum As Salaam

The reasons I chose to become a Muslim were because of number 8 and 11. The reason I am still Muslim is because of the rest

Jazakallahkair for the post.

1-11 is for me.

What numerology algorithm is this? The one based on 19?

Richard

Just letting you know, the 19 thing has been debunked by Muslims themselves. It's misleading and not true.