Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Yacub

Yacub

I am a young Muslim revert living in Canada. I have reverted to Islam a few years ago but I did not practice and have since committed many sins. I have repented but am having trouble thinking that Allah will forgive me. I want to find truth and be purified. I came to this forum because I do not know many muslims and I would like some help with that. I don't know how I can ever take back all of the things that I've done since becoming muslim but I know that I will never return to my evil ways and I will only submit to Allah's.

PropellerAds

Salaam-Alaykum Brother Yacub;

Welcome to the forum. Inshallah, this forum will strengthen your iman (faith). Brother Allah is merciful; as it says in Surah 17:24" Your Lord knoweth best what is in your hearts: if ye do deeds of righteousness, verily He is Most Forgiving to those who turn to Him again and again (in true penitence)." Turn to Allah and repent and refrain from committing again those sins.

Salaam.

Hello Yacub and welcome to Islamic Forum. I hope that you find your time here helpful toward fulfilling your goals of being true to yourself and your faith.

Assalamu Alaikum brother Yacub! I am a young Muslim revert in the USA. Welcome to the forum, insha'Allah you will find what you are looking for here. Everyone is very kind and quick to answer questions.

As Salaam Alaykum ,

I am also a revert. Welcome to the forum , if you have any issues do ask and we will try to help you and remember this

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My mercy overpowers My anger." (Sahih Bukhari Book #54, Hadith #416)