Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
the sad clown

Us Latest Sale Of Military Equipment To Saudi Arabia

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetaljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/middleeast/2011/12/20111229171349492933.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetaljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/middleeast/2...1349492933.html[/url]

Saudi buys nearly $30bn in US warplanes

Riyadh signs deal with US for 84 new fighter jets in move meant to counter Iran's regional influence.

What does everyone think of this?

PropellerAds

Reminds me of the hadith; some muslims would follow the christians even to a lizard's hole.

Dime a dozen.

Reminds me of the hadith; some muslims would follow the christians even to a lizard's hole.

Dime a dozen.

Does this reflect a low opinion of the Saudi government on your part? What would you like to see the Saudi government do instead? Am I wrong in assuming that you would like to see the United States stop selling arms to governments in the Middle East?

No muslim country worth his salt should kow-tow to the Jew.S.A. - a country long hijacked by the Zionists.

The Americans are helpless much like the Palestinians I guess.

When Netanyahu get 23 standing ovations from the Congress and american President got a telling-off, you know democracy allows some moneyed few to manipulate the masses.

No muslim country worth his salt should kow-tow to the Jew.S.A. - a country long hijacked by the Zionists.

What should be S.A. policy towards israel be?

What should be S.A. policy towards israel be?

All muslim countries should have complete hostility towards israel and distant toward countries that support israel.

All muslim countries should have complete hostility towards israel and distant toward countries that support israel.

So they should be at war right now? Am I to assume you wish the complete annihilation of israel?

Complete hostility do not mean war, more like a detente.

Naturei karta of NY opines that the state of israel should be dismantled (peacefully) - I and many others share the same.

Complete hostility do not mean war, more like a detente.

Naturei karta of NY opines that the state of israel should be dismantled (peacefully) - I and many others share the same.

I am glad to hear that. I don't know about dismantled, but I can agree that it should be changed. Its basis in a religio-ethnic ruling class is mistaken, no matter what the motivation for it. Injustice justified by injustice is still injustice.