Islamic Forum
chelsea89

Woke Up To People Bearing The Good News Today

I woke up this morning to two women knocking at my door. they wanted to tell Mr about Jesus pbuh and I thought it was funny how after a quick discussion they got sooo frustrated trying to defend their positionthat they practically threw their pamphlets and phone numbers at me and left. i asked them to show me where Jesus pbuh had said he was God, and she cited a verse saying he was the son of God. I challenged her books accuracy and she said that God had preserved it, then I told her that the Quran is perfectly preserved in its original language whereas the NT is in Greek when Jesus pbuh spoke Aramahic. she was then offended.

Edited by chelsea89

PropellerAds
she was then offended.

That was because you didn't serve tea and crumpets. Didn't you know it was almost elevenses? That's when you are supposed to eat pastries and tea while converting to whatever religion people are pushing on you.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes got to love the door to door religion sales. I get JW's about every other month it seems. Though I think they will wait till spring comes in a couple of months. I have gotten to the point I don't take their material unless they take mine. :sl:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes got to love the door to door religion sales. I get JW's about every other month it seems. Though I think they will wait till spring comes in a couple of months. I have gotten to the point I don't take their material unless they take mine. :sl:

I must be doing something wrong. I have never had any religious proselytizers come to my home. I'm starting to feel left out.

That was because you didn't serve tea and crumpets. Didn't you know it was almost elevenses? That's when you are supposed to eat pastries and tea while converting to whatever religion people are pushing on you.

ill be sure to do that next time around. (:

I must be doing something wrong. I have never had any religious proselytizers come to my home. I'm starting to feel left out.

IDK, I must have a sign that I can't see that says come and push your religion at me. I guess I can't fault them for promoting what they believe. I got to train my dog better she is sluffing. Gard dog my rear end.

IDK, I must have a sign that I can't see that says come and push your religion at me. I guess I can't fault them for promoting what they believe. I got to train my dog better she is sluffing. Gard dog my rear end.

I don't even have a dog. I'll check at home depot to see if they have any "Proselytizers please visit me" signs.

I don't even have a dog. I'll check at home depot to see if they have any "Proselytizers please visit me" signs.

Hmmmmmm might be a nitch for those signs. :sl: :sl: