Islamic Forum
ParadiseLost

Us Marines And Disrespect For Dead Muslims.

I think the general media and portrayal of Islam/Muslims present today, in addition to the US crusader type message of this 'war on terror' probably makes these few soldiers feel better for doing this disgusting act to the dead.

Its like they're dead but THAT is not enough! Lets humiliate them further.

If Muslims did this there would be uproar.

PropellerAds
The US allows media around is ridiculous. It's all controlled and it's made sure that the message they want to send out is received. Just like how they lied about their casualties during Vietnam. Even with this current video it was captured on what seemed an amateur phone camera. Or else it would have never got any attention.

No one ever said they supported "boko haram". Even using Taliban as an example when compared to the US or others does not mean one supports them. And what you refer to as "justifiable defence" simply means one does not blindly follow propaganda of one side but seeks to get the views of all sides before coming to a conclusion about certain events, people, etc. This is a serious problem with a lot of "Westerners". When one does not follow their 'mindset', propaganda or view of certain events and questions them then somehow that person automatically supports the "other side". Quiet annoying to be frank.

BTW just as a FYI apparently the Taliban are not "terrorists" anymore :sl: . : (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpresstv.ir/detail/218035.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpresstv.ir/detail/218035.html[/url]

Strange, only a week or two ago someone on this forum admitted that he supported Boko Haram, as a minority, infilcting Sharia law on the majority in Nigeria. He then further admitted that this would be to support a dictatorship.

Amazing.

ron

Strange, only a week or two ago someone on this forum admitted that he supported Boko Haram, as a minority, infilcting Sharia law on the majority in Nigeria. He then further admitted that this would be to support a dictatorship.

I think you are referring to me here. I didn't say that I supported Boko Haram. In fact, I said that I don't Boko Haram so you just lied there.

I think you are referring to me here. I didn't say that I supported Boko Haram. In fact, I said that I don't Boko Haram so you just lied there.

No I didn't 'lie'. I admit what I just said was slightly wrong. My mistake. But you did say that you 'knew and supported what Boko Haram were doing' and also that it would be right, in your view, for them to impose Sharia law upon the majority of Nigerians. Hence you admitted to supporting a dictatorship. Am I right or am I wrong?

ron

No I didn't 'lie'. I admit what I just said was slightly wrong. My mistake. But you did say that you 'knew and supported what Boko Haram were doing' and also that it would be right, in your view, for them to impose Sharia law upon the majority of Nigerians. Hence you admitted to supporting a dictatorship. Am I right or am I wrong?

Okay. Now I consider you a liar. This is what I said, an excact quote: "I know enough about Boko Haram to not spell their name as Boko Harem. I know what they are doing.". So you just put words in my mouth. In fact, I said that I don't support what Boko Haram is doing.

Okay. Now I consider you a liar. This is what I said, an excact quote: "I know enough about Boko Haram to not spell their name as Boko Harem. I know what they are doing.". So you just put words in my mouth. In fact, I said that I don't support what Boko Haram is doing.

Right I've just gone back and seen what you said. You went so far as to admit that (in theory presumably) you would support BOKO HARAM if they, as a minority enforced Shariah law on the majority (if that is indeed what they are) in Nigeria. You also said (rather tantislisingly I thought) that you 'know what BH are doing'. You stopped short of actually saying that you supported them. Is that correct? You did not actually state that you did not support what BH are doing. So that makes you the one who is lying.

The fact that you openly came out and said that you would be in support of what would be a dictatorship is the only thing in your favour. Otherwise you are condemned for holding extremist views, by the vast majority of fair minded peoples throughout the world.

r

Furthermore Mr. 'Younes'. You obviously misread (or did you read what you wanted to read?) what I actually said in my earlier post:

"Strange, only a week or two ago someone on this forum admitted that he supported Boko Haram, as a minority, infilcting Sharia law on the majority in Nigeria. He then further admitted that this would be to support a dictatorship."

Repeat: " .. that he supported Boko Haram, as a minority, infilcting Sharia law on the majority in Nigeria".

Repeat: SUPPORTED BOKO HARAM, AS A MINORITY, INFLICTING SHARIA LAW ON THE MAJORITY IN NIGERIA"

If you require further explanation I shall be more than happy to provide it.

Maybe you would also like some information regarding the nature of dictatorships, which again, to the best of my ability I will be more than happy to provide.

salaam,

ron

Right I've just gone back and seen what you said. You went so far as to admit that (in theory presumably) you would support BOKO HARAM if they, as a minority enforced Shariah law on the majority (if that is indeed what they are) in Nigeria. You also said (rather tantislisingly I thought) that you 'know what BH are doing'. You stopped short of actually saying that you supported them. Is that correct? You did not actually state that you did not support what BH are doing. So that makes you the one who is lying.

What have you done here is to try to read between the lines. The thing is you, Ron, do not know how to do that so simply don't. I never said I would support Boko Haram. I also didn't say anything tantalizingly, whatever you mean by that. What I meant is that I know what they are doing, i.e. killing people. I said in that thread, "However, this doesn't mean that I support what Boko Haram is doing.". Now if you knew how to actually read between the lines - which you don't so don't try it anymore- then you would have understood that I don't support Boko Haram. And to make it perfectly clear for you, I will reiterate: I don't support Boko Haram.

And to make things even more clear, I don't support Boko Haram "inflicting" Sharia in Nigeria.

What have you done here is to try to read between the lines. The thing is you, Ron, do not know how to do that so simply don't. I never said I would support Boko Haram. I also didn't say anything tantalizingly, whatever you mean by that. What I meant is that I know what they are doing, i.e. killing people. I said in that thread, "However, this doesn't mean that I support what Boko Haram is doing.". Now if you knew how to actually read between the lines - which you don't so don't try it anymore- then you would have understood that I don't support Boko Haram. And to make it perfectly clear for you, I will reiterate: I don't support Boko Haram.

It is entirely your business if you support BOKO HARAM or not, although I would have thought, bearing in mind your position as IF 'Guardian' you would need to be rather careful about revealing (worse in my opinion) that you apparently support dictatorships per se.

Perhaps this transcript might help you:

Younes: "Yes, it is allowed for Muslims to impose Sharia on non-Muslims."

Ron: "Even if the Muslims are in a minority?"

Younes: "Yes"

Ron: "So this would be what is called a dictatorship .."

Younes: No reply

Later: Ron: "And setting aside history for the moment, am I correct in assuming that you would support the imposition of Shariah law in Nigeria by an un-elected group whom you believe to be Muslims?

In other words, in the language of the 21st century, you would support a dictatorship?"

Younes: "If Sharia Law was established in Nigeria by an unelected group, then, yes, I would support it. However, this doesn't mean that I support what Boko Haram is doing. And yes, I guess in the language of the 21st century I would support a dictatorship."

Perhaps the above will help you with your obvious issue with 'reading between the lines'

good luck, (I guess)

ron

It is entirely your business if you support BOKO HARAM or not, although I would have thought, bearing in mind your position as IF 'Guardian' you would need to be rather careful about revealing (worse in my opinion) that you apparently support dictatorships per se.

Yes, it is my business if I support them or not, but don't go around claiming that I support Boko Haram because I don't support them.