Islamic Forum
SaracenSoldier

Prostitution Or No Benefits?!

'If you don't take a job as a prostitute, we can stop your benefits'[using large font size is not allowed]

A 25-year-old waitress who turned down a job providing "sexual services'' at a brothel in Berlin faces possible cuts to her unemployment benefit under laws introduced this year.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettelegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/1482371/If-you-dont-take-a-job-as-a-prostitute-we-can-stop-your-benefits.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettelegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...r-benefits.html[/url]

Seriously?

PropellerAds

My gosh... thank God no one in my country is subjected to such a possibility.

2012 slavery !

Let's talk about how women are oppressed in Islam :sl:

Don't worry, a majority of the world still finds ways to treat women inequally and is usually a product of culture, not necessarily religion. This article clearly shows what happens when a society goes to far away from religion. Oppression, sadly, takes too many forms.

This is such a sad state of affairs. Prayers being offered that these injustices will be corrected.

The government had considered making brothels an exception on moral grounds, but decided that it would be too difficult to distinguish them from bars.

I need to run for political office in Germany. I would clearly be more intelligent than the vast majority of current office holders because I can tell the difference between a bar and a brothel. Only one of them is contractually obligated to offer sexual services to its customers.

BTW, how do you find these stories? This one was from 2005?

BTW, how do you find these stories? This one was from 2005?

Wow it is. I saw it posted some where else so I decided to re-post it here.

I've just been reading in 'The Times' that Berlin is going through another seriously decadent period. Much worse than the way things were in the 30's apparrently.

So maybe it's not so easy to tell the diference between a bar and a brothel nowadays!

ron

Western men have always encouraged and implictly accepted women selling their bodies for cheap gain.

Western men have always encouraged and implictly accepted women selling their bodies for cheap gain.

LIP , the tax and welfare system effectively is now encouraging prositution and for women to sell their bodies. This is coming from the male elite in western society. This is no fluke incident, it is an ingrained mindset in culture of the west and therefore is exercised through the tax and beneifits system.

Ok but the story is specifically about one country not the whole west and not about every man who lives in the west.

LIP, ok point taken about generalizing on EVERY western man. .

Edited by Arsalan

What you said was 'Western men have always....'

Check out your history:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_civilliberty.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/od/gendersexuality/tp/History-of-Prostitution.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_civilliberty.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/od/gendersex...rostitution.htm[/url]