Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Younes

Qatari Leader Says He Favors Sending Arab Troops To Syria To

PropellerAds

But if Bashar al Asad is killing & oppressing people, wouldn't it be right for them to intervene using force (with care so as not to harm civilians) to remove him if necessary?

But if Bashar al Asad is killing & oppressing people, wouldn't it be right for them to intervene using force (with care so as not to harm civilians) to remove him if necessary?

Narrated Anas: Allah's Apostle said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing others." [bukhari]

Salam.

QUOTE(Redeem [at] Jan 15 2012, 03:25 AM)

Narrated Anas: Allah's Apostle said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing others." [bukhari]

Salam.

Bashar al Assad and his cronies are not Muslim. This family has a history of fighting Islam:

http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=733494

I think even Bashar's father killed almost 30,000 Muslims when he was in power.

Watch this:

Viewer Discretion is Advised

The link didnt work...

but yeah, bashar and his followers are not Muslims. They say their Deen [religion] is ba'athism and his followers literally worship him - they get his picture and prostrate on it.... they are mushriks [idolaters]

:sl:

La hawla wa la quwatta illa b'Ellah.

In that video, his men force Syrians to say: there is no god but bashar!!!

His army is shelling down ma'azen of masajeds! He is fighting Islam!!!

O Allah, please show us your Might and make an example out of him, like you did the pharaoh and his army. Ameen.

I can't believe none of the Muslim majority countries are yet to intervene in Syria instead they are hiding behind western international law of sovereignty and non intervention. How many more Muslims need to be killed in Syria before someone does something?

^^They are all busy killing Muslims in their own countries. Pakistan kills its own people, same with Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, you name it. So we shouldn't have hope in them. They did nothing when Gaza was burning and they will do nothing now.

I know. It just annoys me that no one does anything about it. I want to do something but I hardly have the power or resources. I just hope that Allah changes things for them.

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Bashar will get his dose of Justice in this world and/or the next....

Allah Knows Best.