Islamic Forum
Wesley

The Return Of Jesus

Good question!

You and I both believe God is a God of mercy and justice. Now every time we commit a sin we offend God in an infinite way, why? God the infinite being is the one who is offended thus it is an infinite offence.

One of God’s attribute is justice, what He now requires is an infinite atonement. We are finite beings, we cannot offer up an infinite atonement. If God in His mercy simply forgives you while neglecting the Justice due to Himself, He would by lying to Himself which is against His nature. That’s why we need Jesus the divine infinite person and the only one capable of offering up an infinite atonement.

Does that make sense?

Read Chapter 6 in Romans, the chapter following the only mention of atonement in the New Testament. You learn that sin is not automatically washed away, but that one who believes in Jesus Christ must not sin and be alive for God only. The believer still has the responsibility of doing the right thing. Mercy and Justice still apply. Later in Romans, you can read that the laws still apply, the laws Jesus did not abrogate, but there also is the addition of "brotherly love" in every action. You just don't obey the laws but you must obey because you desire best for those around you. You will not kill a man because you are commanded but you will not kill a man because you love him, even if that man is your enemy. Humans have always had the requirement and opportunity to obey God. God administers His justice, grace, and mercy in due accordance.

The entirety of the New Testament's stance on Mercy and Justice is not at odds of the entirety of the Qur'an. There may be new laws in the Qur'an, but Mercy, Justice, and obedience to God never changed.

PropellerAds

I believe you are missing the context of the entirety of Chapter 9 of Hebrews. In prior verses, the author is describing the prior sacrifices which were designed to purify the person. By the time verse 22 comes up, the subject is the act of crucifying Jesus is also the sacrifice. However, this is only if you believe in Jesus Christ. Later in Chapter, you can see the sacrifice does not have a continual and constant effect. It is required upon the believer to act accordingly, while filled with the Holy Spirit. This means the person must be sinless from here on out. If the person wants to live in Jesus, they have to live with the Spirit of Him.

The sacrifice made with Jesus was that for those who believe, all their sins are washed away. If you say "I believe" and then purposefully do something which is against what Jesus commanded, that sin is not automatically washed away. No where in the New Testament will you see the argument made "I believe and can sin and be considered sinless." There is a requirement on the believer.

In the Qur'an, you have this type of example.

36. The sacrificial camels we have made for you as among the Symbols from Allah: in them is (much) good for you: then pronounce the name of Allah over them as they line up (for sacrifice): when they are down on their sides (after slaughter), eat ye thereof, and feed such as (beg not but) live in contentment, and such as beg with due humility: thus have we made animals subject to you, that ye may be grateful.

37. It is not their meat nor their blood, that reaches Allah: it is your piety that reaches Him: He has thus made them subject to you, that ye may glorify Allah for His guidance to you: and proclaim the Good News to all who do right.

(The Qur'an (Yusuf Ali tr), Surah 22)

Here the sacrifice is not to wash away your sins, but it is to demonstrate piety, humility, and in the whole context, charity for those who do not have food, which is similar to the context of the sacrifices Cain and Abel made for Adam. One sacrifice was in humility, the other was made in jealousy. Only one was accepted in the eyes of God.

Using this argument to promote one religion is greater than the other is a false argument. Each required belief in God and the Manifestation of God. Each required the believer to work God's Will. Each promises that God is Merciful and Just. Each promises judgment in the Day of Resurrection.

Please don't be stuck on the way the Messages are presented. Why focus on the usage of a word, like blood, is used from one Revelation to the next? The inherent meanings remain the same.

Interesting question, although the Muslims will have to clarify how they see it, I think it is interesting to understand Hebrews 9:22 in it's context.

I think from memory that at the time the Hebrews were required to sacrifice an animal in order to fulfill their obligations to shed blood. Could this requirement be fulfilled at Eid al-Adha?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_al-Adha

Jesus also has a new name in the book of Revelation. ;) The most interesting dream ever recorded in history. :)

Makes you wonder... how many others have been executed by a government or religious group for professing a Message from God (or at least claiming to)?

Edited by Wesley

Book of Hebrews

13:12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

13:13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

13:16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

13:18 Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly.

13:19 But I beseech you the rather to do this, that I may be restored to you the sooner.

13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 13:21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Interpret as you wish. :) Beautiful verses.

Jesus is both the Priest and the sacrificial lamb as we are told in the book of Revelation

God bless,

Here is a beautiful truth from Paul,

"...The letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life."1

Now if we look at the exact nature of the blood sacrifice, it was that the blood sacrifice would be made outside the inner temple, and then taken in by the high priest. In the crucifixion the blood was let out of Jesus, not taken in.

As I understand it, you are insisting that the crucifixion fulfills the spirit of the blood sacrifice, but not the letter, then stating that Eid Al-Adha does not fulfill the letter of the blood sacrifice. I fail to see why whether it fulfills the letter of the blood sacrifice is relevant since in all three cases the spirit of it is that a blood sacrifice is made to God.

Kind regards.

1 (2 Corinthians, Ch3:4)

Thank you, but I did not ask you about the bible’s perspective. Indeed God is merciful and forgiving but you also believe that God is just right? As a consequence you are saying God will forgive without the appropriate satisfaction for justice, how does this make any sense?

Pardoning a person's sins without punishment or a sacrifice (I asumme blood sacrifice) does not mean that justice is foregone. God has the right to punish a person or forgive him without any punishment or sacrifice at all. Both scenarios are just since God has the right to do both.

To give you an example, we humans forgive because we hope that forgives us, right? If forgiveness "without the appropriate satisfaction for justice", as you believe it, then there should be no forgiveness if we go by your logic.

You are not the one who decides what is the appropriate satisfaction for justice, nor anybody else fot that matter. People have different beliefs about what justice is. Some think eternal hell for disbelievers is unjust.

122. And those who believe and do righteous good deeds, We shall admit them to the Gardens under which rivers flow (i.e. in Paradise) to dwell therein forever. Allah's promise is the truth; and whose words can be truer than those of Allah 123. It will not be in accordance with your desires, nor those of the People of the Scripture, whosoever works evil, will have the recompense thereof, and he will not find any protector or helper besides Allah.) (124. And whoever does righteous good deeds, male or female, and is a believer, such will enter Paradise and not the least injustice, even to the size of a Naqir, will be done to them. - From Surah 4

In the Qur'an, it says of martyrs (people put to death for their belief), "154. And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah: "They are dead." Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not." Surah 2:154). Note how once again to the spiritualy blind, seeing a dead body, it appears they are dead, but to the spiritually perceptive the soul is percieved as not having died.

The same applies to Jesus who was crucified (ie slain) in the way of God, He appeared crucified (or put to death), but in reality He was living, though it appeared otherwise to the disbelievers because they perceived (it) not.

The obvious difference is that the verse in Surah 4 explicitly denies that Jesus (pbuh) was killed or crucified while the verse which that talks about the martyrs does not deny that they were killed but affirms it.

Obviously if you believe that both the Qur'an and the New Testament are correct, you must resort to these sorts of interpretations while going against the clear meaning of verses.

Respectfully, I feel that you are sweeping a few scholarly differences of opinion under the carpet with that a-s-sertion.

First of all, In Surah 3:55, Yusuf Ali translates this as;

"Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme"

Here is an alternative interpretation of 3:55 from wholly within the pale of Islam

'"The verse in 3:55 Allah uses a word which means death or termination of life. And the way the sentence is framed, it is evident that death will be be ahead of raising. Let us read the verse before going any further:

3:55 Behold! Allah Said: "O Jesus! I shall cause you to die (wafat) and I shall exalt you

towards me and I shall clear you of those who rejects Faith, and I am going to

make those who follow you above those who reject Faith - until the day of

Resurrection. Then unto Me is your return, so that I shall judge among you as

to in that wherein you used to differ.

They key words here are : Ya Isa, inni mutawaffika wa rafi’uka ilaiya

Meaning: "O Jesus! I shall cause you to die and I shall exalt you towards me….."

In order to fulfil the prophecy, first death will happen, second, he will be raised. Allah did not say He will raise Isa in any manner before his death. This argument is based on the key word 'wafat'. The meaning of "wafat" is death, or take away soul. If soul is taken away from a person, it is nothing but death. The problem arises when with regards to this verse, Muslims refuse to interpret the meaning of "wafat" as death. Irony is that all scholars who translated the Holy Quran do agree "wafat" means death. They translated the word "wafat" as death in at least 20 different instances. However, in this particular verse, they interpreted the meaning as ‘take away’ and insinuate physical ascension.'1

Now because of this, Yusuf Ali's interpretation of Surah 4 is based not on what is explicitly stated, but rather on the interpretation given by the majority of scholars. The problem is, there are Hadith in all schools of Islam which state the time when the majority of Muslims would be in a state of ignorance. Thus although there is comfort in assuming the majority of scholars can't be wrong, it cannot be ruled out by anyone with a deep knowledge of Hadith that this is a very real possibility.

Now according to my understanding there are three interpretations given by people wholly within the pale of Islam dependant on which scholar they follow in this matter (There could be more interpretations not known to me).

(a) The mainstream interpretation - Jesus was not crucified. No historical evidence supports this interpretation. The scientific study of the life of Jesus considers authentic historical sources to be those dating from within 100 years of the passing of His holiness Jesus. From the historical statements of both early Christian and Jew, to the best of my knowledge it is agreed (amongst those scientific historians who consider Jesus to have been a real person) that Jesus was crucified.

(b) The view which I have put forward2

© The swoon hypothesis. I think from memory that this view has been championed by Ahmed Deedat, and may even be trace-able back to somebody like Ibn Sina, however don't quote me on it since it is a while since I read about this theory. The theory essentially states that Jesus was crucified to a state of unconciousness near death, and that this made it appear to people that He had been crucified to death, but then He awoke from this state of unconciousness later on.

My personal view is that rather than attempting to suppress free thought to remain cool with the majority, Muslims should consider the merits of each interpretation and then decide the matter for themselves.

Kind regards :)

1 http://www.freewebs.com/nadqur/evid.htm

2 Encyclopedia of Islam, Jesus article. cf. L. Massignon, Le Christ dans les Évangiles selon Ghazali, in REI , 1932, 523-36, who cites texts of the Rasa'il Ikhwan al-Safa, a passage of Abu Hatim al-Razi (about 934), and another of the Isma'ili da'i Mu'ayyad fid-din al-Shirazi (1077).

I am going to keep this short and just answer the main points:

"The mainstream interpretation - Jesus was not crucified. No historical evidence supports this interpretation."...except the Qur'an. There are a lot of things in the Qur'an, and the Bible as well for that matter, that are not supported by historical evidence. The Qur'an is clear in its wording. Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified nor killed.

"In order to fulfil the prophecy, first death will happen, second, he will be raised. Allah did not say He will raise Isa in any manner before his death. This argument is based on the key word 'wafat'. The meaning of "wafat" is death, or take away soul. If soul is taken away from a person, it is nothing but death. The problem arises when with regards to this verse, Muslims refuse to interpret the meaning of "wafat" as death. Irony is that all scholars who translated the Holy Quran do agree "wafat" means death. They translated the word "wafat" as death in at least 20 different instances. However, in this particular verse, they interpreted the meaning as ‘take away’ and insinuate physical ascension.'1"

This is not really the case.

(39:42). It is Allah Who takes away the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep. He keeps those (souls) for which He has ordained death and sends the rest for a term appointed. Verily, in this are signs for a people who think deeply.)

Well as you can see, taking the soul away does not mean just death. Jesus (pbuh) was caused to sleep by God and then He raised him. That is the Islamic mainstream view.

Both options a) and c) are wrong. A) is wrong because it states Jesus (pbuh) was crucified and killed. C) is wrong because it states that he was crucified.

By the way, this only the minor conflict between the Qur'an and the NT. The major problem is the controversy over Jesus (pbuh) being a Deity, the Son of God and a Lord.

If God can forgive whom He wills without adequate satisfaction for justice then every civil judge can forgive murderers, robbers, rapists without jail sentence. How does this make sense?

No, that is not the case, from an Islamic point of view. God has ordered that judges punish people for their crimes, therefore, they have to carry out the punishments. This, however, does not mean that God cannot forgive without punishing.

I can see there is a subtlety here Younes,

39:42 only refers to sleep when the soul is returned, but the soul of Jesus was not returned, as 3:55 testifies.

Your statement, "I'm going to keep this short", is indicative of the fact that there is actually much to be said about this, which is why I feel that it makes sense for the individual to read a broad diversity of scholarly dissertations on this matter.

Kind regards

I can see there is a subtlety here Younes,

39:42 only refers to sleep when the soul is returned, but the soul of Jesus was not returned, as 3:55 testifies.

Well you keep making contradictory statements, it seems. The Christian doctrine especially which is found in the NT emphasises that his soul was returned since he rose from the dead, and if the Qur'an in verse 3:55 testifies that his soul was not returned, there is still a contradiction. By the way, a person can sleep for a long time as evidenced by the Qur'an in other verses.

My advice is to seek God's guidance. However, you won't be guided when you insist on trying to bring a book which says that Jesus (pbuh) is a divine being at whose name every knee will bow, that he is the ruler of the whole world, the one through whom the world was created and for whom the world was created, the King who comes down with his Angels (pbut) for the Day of Judgement, God the Son and the Son of God, into harmony with the Book that clearly rejects Jesus (pbuh) being God or Lord, and God having a Son.

I don't know if you are aware of the contents of the NT or the Qur'an.

That’s a little hypocritical don’t you think?

What you’re saying still doesn’t make sense. God is perfect in His attributes. Your line of reasoning is God is merciful but He does not have to be just; that is not perfect justice. If God is not perfect in any of His attributes then God is lying to Himself, by lying against His own nature.

God bless,

Surely we all do agree that God/Allah is Merciful and Just

Well, assuming that God requires is an infinite atonement and for that reason he crucified Jesus to redeem the humanity sin. If we believe in that we are implicitly say that God is injustice as he crucified Jesus how commit nothing Liable to deserve punishment.

Second, how is the dearest one son or slaves? If God has son he will not use him as a scapegoat for his slaves.

If Jesus allowed Himself to be sacrificed shedding His own blood for the forgiveness of human sins. Then, why the church was executing some people in the middle age. Also, supposing that this is the fact, I can as a Christian commits any sins cross my mind since I have already reserve my place in paradise.

We are a human created by God to worship him and God in his pre-knowledge knew that we will commit sins and for that reason he left the door of repent wide open. If he wants us not to make sins he would certainly created us like in Angels.

The Bible in English says, "God is not a man that He should sin, nor is He the son of man, that He should repent." - Book of Numbers, Old Testament, chapter 23, verse 19

Look what the Quran says (English Translation) about the Mary and Jesus

Surat Mery

16. And mention in the Scripture Mary, when she withdrew from her people to an eastern location.

17. She screened herself away from them, and We sent to her Our spirit, and He appeared to her as an immaculate human.

18. She said, “I take refuge from you in the Most Merciful, should you be righteous.”

19. He said, “I am only the messenger of your Lord, to give you the gift of a pure son.”

20. She said, “How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, and I was never unchaste?”

21. He said, “Thus said your Lord, `It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign for humanity, and a mercy from Us. It is a matter already decided.'“

22. So she carried him, and secluded herself with him in a remote place.

23. The labor-pains came upon her, by the trunk of a palm-tree. She said, “I wish I had died before this, and been completely forgotten.”

24. Whereupon he called her from beneath her: “Do not worry; your Lord has placed a stream beneath you.

25. And shake the trunk of the palm-tree towards you, and it will drop ripe dates by you.”

26. “So eat, and drink, and be consoled. And if you see any human, say, ‘I have vowed a fast to the Most Gracious, so I will not speak to any human today.'“

27. Then she came to her people, carrying him. They said, “O Mary, you have done something terrible.

28. O sister of Aaron, your father was not an evil man, and your mother was not a whore.”

29. So she pointed to him. They said, “How can we speak to an infant in the crib?”

30. He said, “I am the servant of God. He has given me the Scripture, and made me a prophet.

31. And has made me blessed wherever I may be; and has enjoined on me prayer and charity, so long as I live.

32. And kind to my mother, and He did not make me a disobedient rebel.

33. So Peace is upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the Day I get resurrected alive.”

34. That is Jesus son of Mary—the Word of truth about which they doubt.

35. It is not for God to have a child—glory be to Him. To have anything done, He says to it, “Be,” and it becomes.

By the way these Verses are far more betifule when you read them in Arabi the language of Quran itself.

Dear Augustine

I would like to receive your comment in respect of this :

Mark, Chapter 12, Verse 29

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Isn’t this clearly shows the oneness of God

Well you keep making contradictory statements, it seems. The Christian doctrine especially which is found in the NT emphasises that his soul was returned since he rose from the dead, and if the Qur'an in verse 3:55 testifies that his soul was not returned, there is still a contradiction...

Actually I don't, if you read back through this thread, you will notice that I acknowledge that the Christian interpretation of the Gospel differs from the Muslim interpretation of the Qur'an, then I also acknowledge the true meaning of the Gospel and the Qur'an to be the same.

The reason for this is because I don't see either the Christian interpretation of the Gospel, or the Muslim interpretation of the Qur'an as being wholly correct interpretations in all respects.

Thus you can see why pointing out contradictions between my interpretation and the Christian interpretation (which is not mine in all aspects) does not necessarily show self contradiction.

The Gospel does not state anywhere that the "soul was returned to the body", It says that the body was raised from the dead. The subtlety here is that the terms "body of Christ" and "dead" are used symbolically for a couple of things in the Gospel.

Thus dependant on whether one explores the symbolism demonstrably present in the Gospel, depends on what interpretation one gains from the Gospel.

Regarding the other issues you are raised, of course each one of them is worthy of individual intention since each are meaningful subjects, however to cover a dozen issues at once would do more to add confusion rather than clarification.

Kind regards.

Assalamu alaykum to my brothers and sisters in deen.

Peace to all.....

This thread has been interesting so far, I have read some and it's thought provoking from many points of view :)

This was a thread about the return of Jesus (peace unto him) but became a........ sacrifice issue?

Jonah/yunes (peace unto him) preached to a people and they accepted his words about Allah. This is according to the bible as well as the Qur'an. No instance or mention of needing a "divine sacrifice" to be accepted by Allah. Even Jesus (peace unto him) mentions that according to the gospels commonly accepted.

BUUUUT.... We (muslims) know that every nation/people/community had their own ritual of sacrifice to pronounce the name of Allah over animals to show the taqwa/piety/consciousness of our hearts.

QURAN: 22: 32- 34

As Wesley has already stated, it is not the blood that reaches Allah.

I don't post often but insha'Allah, i'll try and get back asap to any reply.

Peace.

That’s nice but that does not directly answer my question regarding Islamic theology how God neglects the justice owed to Him.

You see my Muslim friends that are reading this post, every time I bring this up it’s always brushed aside and the Muslim remains ignorant…

God bless,

On the contrary, we as a Muslim believes that God is just and this clearly shown in Surat Az-Zalzalah

(1. When the earth quakes with its Zilzal.) (2. And when the earth throws out its burdens.) (3. And man will say: "What is the matter with it'') (4. That Day it will declare its information.) (5. Because your Lord will inspire it.) (6. That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds.) (7. So, whosoever does good equal to the weight of a speck of dust shall see it.) (8. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of a speck of dust shall see it.)

Yet, also believe that Allah is Merciful. Surat A-raaf verses 155 & 156

(155. And Musa chose out of his people seventy (of the best) men for Our appointed time and place of meeting, and when they were seized with a violent earthquake, he said: "O my Lord, if it had been Your Will, You could have destroyed them and me before; would You destroy us for the deeds of the foolish among us It is only Your trial by which You lead astray whom You will, and keep guided whom You will. You are our protector, so forgive us and have mercy on us: for You are the best of those who forgive.) (156. "And ordain for us good in this world, and in the Hereafter. Certainly we have Hudna unto You.'' He said: (As to) My punishment I afflict therewith whom I will and My mercy embraces all things. That (mercy) I shall ordain for those who have Taqwa, and give Zakah; and those who believe in Our Ayat.)

Surat A-raaf verses 155 & 156

(135. And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (immoral sin) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; and none can forgive sins but Allah, and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.) (136. For such, the reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath (Paradise), wherein they shall abide forever. How excellent is this reward for the doers (of good).)

Lastly I do apologize for being out from the main topic which is about the return of Jesus

Is punishing finite beings adequate satisfaction for an infinite offense? Nope.

God bless,

With my humble understanding that finite beings will be immortal in hereafter

They remain finite because they will always have a beginning. Only God is infinite.

God bless,

I don’t know whether you believe that the Quran is a holy book from Allah/God as I do in respect of the Bible. Yet, as this fact will be in future, I can only refer to Quran as believe in the unseen and quote the below verse from Quran.

Surah 4- 56 & 57 – Nisaa (women)

56. Those who reject Our revelations—We will scorch them in a Fire. Every time their skins are cooked, We will replace them with other skins, so they will experience the suffering. God is Most Powerful, Most Wise.

57. As for those who believe and do good deeds, We will admit them into Gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein forever. They will have purified spouses therein, and We will admit them into a shady shade.

Well, if ignorance means refusing to assign my sins to someone (Jesus) how did not committed and admitting that I’ll be responsible for everything I did in my life and for that I seek the Mercy of God, then I am.

Indeed this discussion has reached a deadlock. As such I’ll cease on this stage.

Lastly, please remember that this mere discussion

As most in here believe Jesus will be back as part of the Last Day prophecies and its fulfillment, tell me

How will you know that it is in fact Jesus? The first time He came, most disbelieved.

Then should we bring it back to the original question? So far there have been discussions about some of the Muslim traditions regarding Jesus will return ruling with Shari'a and then also the actions Jesus will take against the Dajjal.

Still... how will a believer immediately know it is Jesus? As the Qur'an regularly states, Allah always tests those who believe.

Then should we bring it back to the original question? So far there have been discussions about some of the Muslim traditions regarding Jesus will return ruling with Shari'a and then also the actions Jesus will take against the Dajjal.

Still... how will a believer immediately know it is Jesus? As the Qur'an regularly states, Allah always tests those who believe.

Ah yes, finally back on topic. Thank you Wesley :cool:

This is a very good question. For myself I would start by narrowing anybody down whether they claim to be somebody else or not, through their actions. I for one do not put much into hear say. For I am accountable for everything and will be questioned on Qiyamah (Qur'an 17:36).

1) Ask myself, does he practice Islam?

This is the main thing, if not then the whole thing of someone being a nabi/rasul/mu'min is out the window and can never be a rasul of Allah.

2) What does he ask from me/us?

If it's "aqim as salah, A too zakah" and the responsibility that implies and holding fast to Allah, good. That is what should be asked/expected of me/us (which in a nutshell is Islam). (Quran 22:78)

These are the main things, and you will find almost (?) any leader (of a nation) today lacking any desire to make the above priority.

If the person known as Ibn Maryam (peace upon them both) did return, and I lived to witness... I'm sure these would be priority

for him and I would have no problem following him or any person for that matter. That is what Islam calls us to do.

So the question for me isn't, is it Jesus (peace unto him)? As much as what a person is calling for. The Qur'an is clear, all the prophets (salamoon a lal mursaleen) asked from the people the same action, and same the belief La ilaha il lal (A)LLah (wal hamdu Lilah hir rabbil ala meen).

I speak only for myself, and may Allah forgive and guide me closer, amin.