Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ron Shirt

The Worst Jokes

Worst jokes told recently: A man enters a doctor's surgery and says: 'Doctor, I need help. I'm turning into a moth!' The doc replies: 'Why come here, I'm a doctor not a psychiatrist.' The man responds: 'I know that Doctor. But the light was on.

Next worst: 'There are three signs of old age - loss of memory... I forget the other two.'

ron

PropellerAds
Worst jokes told recently: A man enters a doctor's surgery and says: 'Doctor, I need help. I'm turning into a moth!' The doc replies: 'Why come here, I'm a doctor not a psychiatrist.' The man responds: 'I know that Doctor. But the light was on.

Next worst: 'There are three signs of old age - loss of memory... I forget the other two.'

ron

First one was really bad. Second one was pretty good.

I actually quite like the second one!

Worse joke in my opinion...why did the chicken cross the road?...to get to the other side!

I think even a bad joke can be good if the delivery is correct. Though I have to say that the first joke in this thread was quite bad to the point that even awesome delivery couldn't salvage it.

Here's two more:

Why did the man fall of his bike?

Cos someone threw a fridge at him.

Two cannibals eating a clown. One says to the other "Does this taste funny to you?"

ron

Ron, I actually think the second one is funny again. The first one was bad again.

Two more:

Why did the bananna go to the hospital ? Because he wasn't peeling very well. My son's favourite joke when he was four.

A woodworm crawls into a pub and asks 'is the bar tender here?'

ron

Those last two are alright. The best so far has been the cannibal joke, in my opinion. I think the fridge joke has got to be the worst.

More?

How many Freudian analysts does it take to change a lightbulb? Two. One to change the bulb and one to hold the penis.....ladder..I mean ladder

I went looking for some camouflage trousers the other day... but I couldn't find any

ron

Two more:

My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. a strong currant pulled him in ..

Crazy paving's not all it's cracked up to be.....

ron

Some of these jokes are quite funny actually....i think the light bulb one ruined it tho. Please do not tell jokes involving sexual connotations...

Q: What's the difference between bird flu and swine flu?

A: If you have bird flu, you need tweetment. If you have swine flu, you need oink-ment.

and since the second one was usually good:

Q: Who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard?

A: A barber

ron

The first one: Just doesn't make any sense. What does a light have to do with psychiatry?

Second one: You should really try to remember a joke before posting it. Otherwise the punchline is lost on everyone.

Sister i think you misunderstood the second joke, "I forgot the other two" is the punch line...

No it isn't. That just doesn't make any sense.

the most important five things in this life are really three, air and water.

Are the punchlines the fact that they don't make sense? I don't get these jokes.

may be you didn't used to such kind,

that one, 'There are three signs of old age - loss of memory... I forget the other two.',, tells that the man is practically suffers of what he mentioned

the other one, shows conflicting in one's own speaking, and then just more conflicting.