Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AHMAD_73

Media Tactics To Disgrace Islam

PropellerAds

Q1: for an educated fair person, who want to discuss an issue in a religion, that followed by 1.6 billion humans, should he discuss it with the professionals or the high school girls?

Q2: do he have to truncate what they said "seas" "natural barrier" and change the subject into a very different case "two glasses of water"?

Q3: if he didn't got their point, shouldn't he further ask to have their point of views or ask the experts?

Wow! This sort of thing is why my parents are against Islam and Muslims. The media always presents Muslims as silly, ignorant, or dangerous.

Q1: for an educated fair person, who want to discuss an issue in a religion, that followed by 1.6 billion humans, should he discuss it with the professionals or the high school girls?

Q2: do he have to truncate what they said "seas" "natural barrier" and change the subject into a very different case "two glasses of water"?

Q3: if he didn't got their point, shouldn't he further ask to have their point of views or ask the experts?

A1: It was the girls that brought up the subject, not Dawkins.

A2: He did an experiment with fresh and salt water, cant see a problem there.

A3: Again he didnt bring up the subject, he said they were wrong, who didnt get the point?

Wow! This sort of thing is why my parents are against Islam and Muslims. The media always presents Muslims as silly, ignorant, or dangerous.

I believe too, he was a gust in a famous PROGRAM gusted by a famous ANNOUNCER, and broadcasted on a widely seen TV CHANNEL, in the rush TV WATCHER hour.

1- create figures, stars, scientists, announcers, programs, TV channels,…..give them some good kind of trustability. Then use them to spread out their owners AGENDA.

2- how many had seen such convincing introducing Islam as a silly anti-scientific religion? How many affected by it? How many distorted information like this the innocent viewers subjected to it yearly? How can Moslems try to defend them themselves now?

3- pre-attacks – vaccinations – controlling the first impression…are Media tactics to build a massive distorted backgrounds, which is ultimately difficult to change.

now, assume that, a Moslem oceanology scientist is talking about what Islam have about oceans in the Quran. What do you think the pre-injected persons will react?

4 - just see a couple of these programs and you will see Islam as the Media Barons want you to see it.

5- tell me how long the Moslems have to have to clean that 5 menutes mess, with there low media cababilites?

6 - Give me Media and I'll give you the person you want, Gobles the propaganda Minster in Hitler regime. MEDIA is just the mass destructive idea spreader.

7- Allah tells in the holy Quran about the Jews,

017.006 S: Then We gave you back the turn to prevail against them, and aided you with wealth and children and made you a numerous band (ÃßËÑ äÝíÑÇð higher voices ).

8- the most important question here, "who is the real loosers?"

thanks for charing in this 'Scotia' , but generally:

Tell me about this, if an Atheist girl told me (i'm a famous camera man) some thing like that "as Atheist I have to do so……..(put some thing you hate)". Do you think I have to rush to a famous watchable program, distorted this information, generalize it for all Atheists, put my convincing nice reply, without giving the other Atheists to defend themselves? or even the girl? or even any professional in such field (since that's not my field) to show the realities?

A1: It was the girls that brought up the subject, not Dawkins.

I have to see the couple of minutes before this. if you have the complete video, plz send it to me.

Even if the girls are wrong (and they are not), he shouldn't disgrace a 1.6 billion followers of a religion by trying to show them as silly as he believe. He should further ask the Moslem professionals to have the right information. and the program have to have the victum to defend himself.

A2: He did an experiment with fresh and salt water, cant see a problem there.

But there is a problem, the analogy the man did is just totally wrong. You can't just make a mega- scale issue on a micro-scale issue, the girls were taking about the huge seas and oceans, the balanced state of denisty, temperature, salt in different masses of water. No one can resemble them with cups of water.

If I told you sea' water evaporates to form clouds, is it seems sane to get a glass of water and wait for the clouds???

Is this man is a oceanology professional? If he is not, he shouldn't involve in such Media disgracing action, he should ask the professionals.

If the channel directors, owners, announcer, are really trustworthy men, they have to have a oceanology professionals, Moslems and non-Moslems, if they are really need to reach the truth.

Edited by AHMAD_73

A3: Again he didnt bring up the subject, he said they were wrong, who didnt get the point?

I still need to see the couple of minutes before in the video. if he who bring up the subject or no, he didn't use the logic retional way to fully understand what they want to say, verified it from Moslem professionals, before began to disgrace 1,600,000,000 human being. the same fault is commeted by the TV channel.

O Allah, we didn't discuss the point yet, here is the point:

Copied from (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-guide(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-guide(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

E) The Qur’an on Seas and Rivers:

Modern Science has discovered that in the places where two different seas meet, there is a barrier between them. This barrier divides the two seas so that each sea has its own temperature, salinity, and density. * For example, Mediterranean sea water is warm, saline, and less dense, compared to Atlantic ocean water. When Mediterranean sea water enters the Atlantic over the Gibraltar sill, it moves several hundred kilometers into the Atlantic at a depth of about 1000 meters with its own warm, saline, and less dense characteristics. The Mediterranean water stabilizes at this Depth * (see figure 13). Although there are large waves, strong currents, and tides in these seas, they do not mix or transgress this barrier. The Holy Qur’an mentioned that there is a barrier between two seas that meet and that they do not transgress. God has said:

_ He has set free the two seas meeting together. There is a barrier between them.They do not transgress. _ (Qur’an, 55:19-20)

But when the Qur’an speaks about the divider between fresh and salt water, it mentions the existence of “a forbidding partition” with the barrier. God has said in the Qur’an:

_ He is the one who has set free the two kinds of water, one sweet and palatable, and the other salty and bitter. And He has made between them a barrier and a forbidding partition. _ (Qur’an, 25:53)

(*) Principles of Oceanography, Davis, pp. 92-93.

zz.jpg

Edited by AHMAD_73

The Mediterranean sea is salt water.

The atlantic ocean is salt water :sl:

That chart doesn't disagree with that. It just says that one has a higher concentration of salt than the other, thus the same principle would apply.

The Mediterranean sea is salt water.

The atlantic ocean is salt water :sl:

i'm tall, my brother is tall ..... still there is difference, i believe

That chart doesn't disagree with that. It just says that one has a higher concentration of salt than the other, thus the same principle would apply.

Erm the point made was regarding fresh and salt water not salt water and salt water.

I hope you didnt think i was stupid and just wouldnt notice what you did there?

i know you aren't,

two veses in the Quran, mentioned before, one about two seas, and the second about fresh and salt waters.

even the fresh water have some salts. try to find what could happen at revir deltas distcharge into the sea, it's just the same.

Repeating, stressing, magnifying and spreading a specific photo of someone [a Moslem with white garment, Moslem headgear, beard,…..] in a specific emotional reaction, [rag of anger] after a specific situation [re-bombing his daughter's wedding, killing most of his relatives and beloved ones], which is limited in time, place and personal numbers relative to 1,600,000,000 Moslem, while any person with or without any religion mostly will react like that in a similar situation. Keeping repeating such photo, as it is the real, dominant, normal picture of those people.

now, that will affect the experienced man while it will have more effects on the young persons, feeding the young on these pictures/movies/articles/news…etc., will create a natural barrier, vaccination, resedual stress, ready to be launched emotions against Islam.

424565_346937085324674_195623880455996_1333037_827026890_n1.jpg

Edited by AHMAD_73

Repeating, stressing, magnifying and spreading a specific photo of someone [a Moslem with white garment, Moslem headgear, beard,…..] in a specific emotional reaction, [rag of anger] after a specific situation [re-bombing his daughter's wedding, killing most of his relatives and beloved ones], which is limited in time, place and personal numbers relative to 1,600,000,000 Moslem, while any person with or without any religion mostly will react like that in a similar situation. Keeping repeating such photo, as it is the real, dominant, normal picture of those people.

now, that will affect the experienced man while it will have more effects on the young persons, feeding the young on these pictures/movies/articles/news…etc., will create a natural barrier, vaccination, resedual stress, ready to be launched emotions against Islam.

I don't know the origin of these cartoons or their presentation in any specific context. But at face value they simply seem to to be drawing attention to the varying perceptions of Catholic V Muslim dress code and the acceptance of catholics in certain countries over Muslims.

So what?

ron

I don't know the origin of these cartoons or their presentation in any specific context. But at face value they simply seem to to be drawing attention to the varying perceptions of Catholic V Muslim dress code and the acceptance of catholics in certain countries over Muslims.

So what?

ron

i apologize to every catholic if that seemed offensive to him, i didn't mean that.

it's only a representation of the idea, i didn't mean to compare with a specific religion,. the idea is: this kind of cloth/apperance was accepted to be seen for any kind of religion (christian men/women some times hindu....etc.) in many of the western countries, while when it came to Moslems it took a very different normal people reactions and some governments' actions. i can attribute all of this to the MEDIA factor and of course its' owners.

i apologize to every catholic if that seemed offensive to him, i didn't mean that.

it's only a representation of the idea, i didn't mean to compare with a specific religion,. the idea is: this kind of cloth/apperance was accepted to be seen for any kind of religion (christian men/women some times hindu....etc.) in many of the western countries, while when it came to Moslems it took a very different normal people reactions and some governments' actions. i can attribute all of this to the MEDIA factor and of course its' owners.

Sorry, don't understand - dear Ahmed_73

ron

Sorry, don't understand - dear Ahmed_73

ron

sorry, i'm doing my best. wonna discuss in Arabic :)

what i meant is, Media can affect people's look for each other.

what was (and mostly still) the reaction of the westerners for such kind of cloth/appearance for any religious person?

what was (before 70s/ 9-11) the reaction/impression of the westerners for such kind of cloth/appearance for any Moslem person? and what is it now?

OK, I know what you mean now!

Yes, I agree the media is very powerful for very many people. I remember being told when I was 16 years old, starting my first job: 'Don't believe everything you read in the newspapers'!

This was one of the best pieces of advice I have ever heard I think.

Regarding the appearance of a 'religious person' - actually I don't think that any appearance is a sign of relgion per se.

There are many people of Arabic origin now in the UK and they are identifiable by robes and usually beards (for men) and more or less the same for women except they always cover their heads, some covering their faces as well.

As regarding peoples reactions, I can only speak for myself. It doesn't actually bother me as such. But I do think that immigration from cultures very diferrent from our own should be retricted, so on another level I feel that these people in a sense aren't really English. I have visited and worked in West Africa and the UAE etc and actually like living in a foreign country and culture. I have visited Masjids and prayed with the locals and nobody has stopped me. But I wouldn't like it if Morrocco say, was full of Westeners.

But to answer your question 'What is the diferrence btween now and the 70's and pre 9/11?' is not easy.

As I say a lot of people's attitudes are due to immigration policy and not to rascism. Where I live in the South of England there are not many immigrants, so they tend to stand out more if they dress diferrently/are of a diferrent colour etc. Whereas in London or the midlands there are very many more immigrants. British people are generally pretty tolerant I think, but they were generally a bit suspicious in the 70's. By the time of 9/11 they were more used to seeing immigrants and many run local shops etc and are integrated into British society. But I do think they became more fearful of them (Muslims) certainly after the London underground bombings in 2005.

Maybe this helps, but it's all very subjective.

regards,

ron