Islamic Forum
andalusi

Non-religious Evidence That God Exists

My english is not so good, but you will understand me what i want to say.

Many atheists say that life was created by chance. Now i ask them , can you take numbers from 1 to 20 in a row, shake it a throw numbers out and what is the chance, that 20 numbers are in order

1,2,3,4,5....20 and not like this 3,5,1,9,15, 17...

The chance that such event happens is 0%

So how can all of this be a chance and that there is no creator in this universe.

Reason 1

HOW CAN NATURE CREATE A BABY WITH ORGANS IN MOTHERS WOMB AND THAT BABY DOES NOT NEED THOSE ORGANS IN THE WOMB, LIKE EYES, EARS, MOUTH, LEGS, HANDS AND SO ON? DOES NATURE KNOW FUTURE SO IT EQUIPS BABY WITH ORGANS SO IT CAN LIVE NORMALLY IN THIS WORLD? DOES NATURE KNOW THAT BABY WILL EAT IN FUTURE SO IT DOES NOT COVER TEETH/BONES IN MOUTH AND COVER ALL OTHER BONES, CAN YOU IMAGINE COVERED TEETH WITH FLESH? Does nature know the future that little baby shall eat apple, meat and other hard food, so it does not cover bones in the mouth (teeth)with flesh while all other bones in human body are covered. Does nature know the future, so it creates glands in the baby, so the baby can have sex after 18-25 years when, glands that creates natural lubricant so it is easy to have sex. no, God know the future sop it equips the baby with all organs that he/she needs for life on this earth.

Reson 2

If earth was little closer to the sun we would be burned, life impossible for humans, If earth was little bit farther from the sun, everything would freeze, life would be impossible for humans. If there was little bit more oxygen in atmosphere we could not live normally due to fire in nature, if there was less oxygen in atmosphere than it is today we could not breath. If the earth had not angle of 23 degrees we would not have 4 different periods in a years, summer, autumn, winter, spring. If the moon was 80 000 km farther from the earth, life would be almost impossible for humans, beacuse oceaon would flood the continents. If the atmosphere was thinner or smaller, meteors would bombing us all the time, life impossible.

Reason 3

How can someone give something wich he does not possess in his own hands, HOW CAN NATURE GIVE BRAIN AND INTELECT TO HUMANS AND NATURE ITSELF DOES NOT HAVE BRAIN NOR INTELECT. so someone who have something can give it to other, God has intelect and has power to give to humans.

Reason 4

Explosion always create chaos, have you ever seen that explosion creates a new BMW with GPS and other stuff. No, so How can Big bang create such harmony in nature ? Of course God started big bang and controlled it and crated life here on this planet. God said in the Quran that He started Big bang, and created universe.

Reason 5

Even we can see evidence of God existence in animals, they are equiped with capabilities for survival, HOW CAN FISH, BUTTERFLY,caterpillars, SPIDERS HAVE BIG FALSE EYES ON THEIR BODIES, AND THEIR REAL SMALL ARE HIDDEN, BIG EYES ALWAYS ASSOCIATE WITH BIGGER ANIMALS SO THE PREDATORS WILL BE SCARED WHEN THEY SEE THEM. WHO DESIGNED THOSE ANIMALS, WHO EQUIPED THOSE SMALL ANIMALS WITH FALSE BIG EYES ON THEY BODIES SO THEY CAN SCARE PREDATORS AND SURVIVE. GOD OF COURSE.

Reason 6

Fine tuning of the universe, if values in the universe was little lower universe would dissipear, if values in the universe was little higher universe would also dissipear,

Look what scientists say about that

So correct values in universe is also evidence that universe has a creator. God.

2uqzztx.jpg

fisk3.jpg

This fish have false eye close to the tail, while real small eye is covered with black string.

HOW CAN A SUCH SMALL FISH HAVE CAPABILITIES TO CREATE FALSE BIG EYE CLOSE TO THE TAIL, WHILE REAL SMAL EYES ARE HIDDEN. DOES THE FISH KNOW THAT FALSE BIG EYE resembles bigger animal so it can scare predators, and hide his own little eye with black string. No, the fish does not now that, it is God , who is the designer of this little fish, so he equips it with false big eye, and hide fish real eye.

nCaterpillarEyes.jpg

Actually, what look like eyes are not eyes at all. They are skin patterns called ‘false eyes’ - adapted by these caterpillars as a defense against predators. The actual eyes are located in the areas indicated by the green circles

ml378d.jpg

800px-Spicebush_Swallowtail_Papilio_troilus_Caterpillar_0px.jpg

other animals with same defending mechanism.

spiderCAT_450x600.jpg

owlet%20moth1.jpg

click-beetle.jpg

pterochroza-ocellata2.jpg

img_4674_DxO_mrd.jpg

I know this is a serious topic, but I did find the lower body of that yellow spider very amusing.

JazakAllah kayran

I love the pictures of the butterflies, just shows how lovely Allah made his creation.

Search the internet people, this rubbish has been debunked so many times :sl:

what has been debunked so many times?

WHY GOD DOES NOT SHOW HIMSELF TO HUMANKIND?

What whoud happen if God showed himself to humankind?

1. Purpose of life would be destroyed.

God created us here to test us, how we shall behave, so this life is a test for us, and after our death we shall be judged and then rewared or punished,

depends on how we were here.So purpose of life is to be tested here, that is why we are here on earth.

How we know this

God says in quran:

67:1-2 Blessed be He(God) who has the Kingdom in His Hand! He has power over all things.

He who created death and life to test which of you is best in action. He is the Almighty, the Ever-Forgiving.

So if God showed himself to humankind the purpose of life should be destroyed, beacuse if all humankind see God and hear his voice, if he said, i will

throw you in hell if you dont worshipp me, and if you dont follow my book quran, i will throw you all in hell, how would it be then?

If this life is a test, is it easier to test a person who he/she really is in reality, is to hide a camera inside the room and see what is going on,

so it is the same, if God does not show himself and the people are not aware of God , when a person is alone he can do every sin he wants, but when he know that there is a hidden camera

somewhere in the room, he will not do sins and embarass himself. So if God does not show himself to us it is easier to test us, how we shall behave, and show

how we really are in reality.

2. Free WILL would be destroyed.

If God threatens humankind if we do some stuff, and he says, if you do that you will go to hell, would anyone dare to defy God, anyone???

So our free will would be destroyed beacuse we would not dare do what we want. and then it would be harder to test us beacuse we did not show our real

face how we are in reality.

3. Imppossible to live normally

If God would show himself to us, and threatens humankind if they do some things thay will go to hell, all humankind would be terrified, and would live in

fear al they life. Test would not be complited.

SO THE REASON WHY GOD IS NOT SHOWING HIMSELF TO HUMANKIND IS BEACUSE NOT TO DESTROY TEST, NOT TO DESTROY FREE WILL, AND SO PEOPLE WOULD LIVE NORMALLY

HERE ON EARTH.

What happened to Moses when he asked God to show himself to him

God explains in quran what happened.

7:143 When Moses came for the appointment, and his Lord spoke to him, he said, ‘My Lord, show Yourself to me: let me see You!’ He said, ‘You will never see Me, but look at that mountain: if it remains standing firm, you will see Me,’ and when his Lord revealed Himself to the mountain,He made it crumble to dust: Moses fell down unconscious. When he recovered, he said, ‘Glory be to You! To You I turn in repentance! I am the first to believe!’

When shall we see God for the first time ?

On the day of judgement people shall see God for the first time.

Seeing God in Afterlife

In Islamic doctrine, God cannot be seen in this life, but the believers will see God in the next life; even then, God will not be grasped in totality. This is stated clearly in the Quran and the Sunnah. The Prophet said,

“The Day Of Resurrection is the first day any eye will look at God, the Mighty and Exalted.”[1]

Describing the events of Resurrection Day, God states in the Quran:

On that day some faces will be bright, looking at their Lord.” (Quran 75:22-23)

The Prophet was asked if we will see God on the Day of resurrection. He replied, “Are you harmed by looking at the moon when it is full?”[2] ‘No,’ they replied. Then he said, “Surely, you will see Him likewise.” In another hadith the Prophet said, “Surely, each of you will see God on the day when you shall meet Him, and there will be no veil or translator between Him and you.”[3] Seeing God will be a favor that is additional to Paradise on the people who will dwell therein. As a matter of fact, the joy of seeing God for a believer will be greater than the all the joys of Paradise combined together. The unbelievers, on the other hand, will be deprived of seeing God, and this will be greater punishment for them than all the pain and suffering of Hell combined together.

Edited by andalusi
  • Like 1

what has been debunked so many times?

All the so called reasons posted have been debunked. Have a look for urself.

All the so called reasons posted have been debunked. Have a look for urself.

no, they have not

we can starts we this, HOW WAS THE FIRST CELL ORGANISM CREATED ?

IF IT HAS BE DEBUNKED, EXPLAIN TO ME THAT THEN...

WHY GOD DOES NOT SHOW HIMSELF TO HUMANKIND?

What whoud happen if God showed himself to humankind?

1. Purpose of life would be destroyed.

God created us here to test us, how we shall behave, so this life is a test for us, and after our death we shall be judged and then rewared or punished,

depends on how we were here.So purpose of life is to be tested here, that is why we are here on earth.

How we know this

God says in quran:

67:1-2 Blessed be He(God) who has the Kingdom in His Hand! He has power over all things.

He who created death and life to test which of you is best in action. He is the Almighty, the Ever-Forgiving.

So if God showed himself to humankind the purpose of life should be destroyed, beacuse if all humankind see God and hear his voice, if he said, i will

throw you in hell if you dont worshipp me, and if you dont follow my book quran, i will throw you all in hell, how would it be then?

If this life is a test, is it easier to test a person who he/she really is in reality, is to hide a camera inside the room and see what is going on,

so it is the same, if God does not show himself and the people are not aware of God , when a person is alone he can do every sin he wants, but when he know that there is a hidden camera

somewhere in the room, he will not do sins and embarass himself. So if God does not show himself to us it is easier to test us, how we shall behave, and show

how we really are in reality.

2. Free WILL would be destroyed.

If God threatens humankind if we do some stuff, and he says, if you do that you will go to hell, would anyone dare to defy God, anyone???

So our free will would be destroyed beacuse we would not dare do what we want. and then it would be harder to test us beacuse we did not show our real

face how we are in reality.

3. Imppossible to live normally

If God would show himself to us, and threatens humankind if they do some things thay will go to hell, all humankind would be terrified, and would live in

fear al they life. Test would not be complited.

SO THE REASON WHY GOD IS NOT SHOWING HIMSELF TO HUMANKIND IS BEACUSE NOT TO DESTROY TEST, NOT TO DESTROY FREE WILL, AND SO PEOPLE WOULD LIVE NORMALLY

HERE ON EARTH.

What happened to Moses when he asked God to show himself to him

God explains in quran what happened.

7:143 When Moses came for the appointment, and his Lord spoke to him, he said, ‘My Lord, show Yourself to me: let me see You!’ He said, ‘You will never see Me, but look at that mountain: if it remains standing firm, you will see Me,’ and when his Lord revealed Himself to the mountain,He made it crumble to dust: Moses fell down unconscious. When he recovered, he said, ‘Glory be to You! To You I turn in repentance! I am the first to believe!’

mashaa Allah, brother

Gazaka Allah Khayer

i have a question for you, what does the camouflaged fish eat, is it a giant brain :sl: ? (could be the nature brain :sl: )

i like to add some probable reasons why we can't see Almighty, Allah

4- we are neither physically nor spiritually fit for such issue, (te story of Moses, pbuh, you mentioned before). while that will be changed in the day of judgment.

5- For a reason or another the human have some kind of "رهبة" i think it will be a combination of (dread, respect, care in dealing, ..…etc.) for new, strange and not fully known thing. That feeling will decay by time. For this reason I believe they separates between some category of people (leaders) and others (subordinates), as they can, to keep that feeling as strong and longer time as they can. I believe it's too clear in the military, separate inhabitation places, rest places, clubs, ….etc.

and so, if he, almighty, limited/manifest him self within the human being imagination, a man, a fire, a fling object,…….etc. to some thing we can imagine. Believe me, just few hours or days and we many will get used to it and say, that seems not a real god.

5-That's for our sake in the life test. Allah promised us a magnificent mercy in the day of judgment, 99 times greater than all the mercy once found on earth. I can't imagine if he, almighty, manifest his majesty to some one, and that one did a bad thing in front of the god, or kept doing sins, I can't imagine what can he say to the god in day of judgment. and so, That will give extra advantages for both the believers and the disbelievers in day of judjement,

Edited by AHMAD_73

You just know what you are wearing.. unfortunately you don't know what you are inside..

Well actually thanks to human biology i do :sl:

Still you will see what your organs are made up of, but you don't see what drives them..

Your leading up to something, spit it out....

If u want to start at the begining, where did god come from?

GOD ANSWERS:

114:1-4 Say(to them muhammed), 'He is God the One,

God the eternal.

He has not given birth and was not born.

There is no one comparable to Him." (the holy quran)

As we can see God is eternal, he was never born. That is caracteristic of a God that he is eternal, if this is not carateristic to God, then we should always ask Who created God, then, we should ask Who created God's father, and then we should ask Who created God's grandfather and so on and on...never ends. So God has no father, nor mother, and was present allways.

it is the same if i would ask , where starts numbers, maybe you say 0, 1,2,3...100...100000....and then i ask you what is behind 0, is it not -1,-2,-3...-100000...-100000 never ends

so where does numbers starts here, nowhere... it same with God. REMBER THIS, IF GOD WAS CREATED , HE WOULD BE CREATION LIKE WE A NOT A GOD.

[at]andalusi

I find it ridiculous that you found it appropriate to make up a random situation (numbers 1-20) and imply that it is equivalent to the probability of life evolving anywhere in the universe. This is absolutely absurd. You have no reason to believe it is equivalent to the probability of getting a strictly increasing sequence of 1-20. I might as well make the claim that it is equivalent to the probability of getting said sequence for just 1-2, or 1-100. This is nonsense. You cannot toss claims like that unless you support it with evidence. How do you know the probability of life evolving in the universe?

#1. DNA, proteins, and evolution

This reason shows you have absolutely no understanding of biology.

#2. These claims are false. You should cite your sources if you are going to make claims like this. What do you mean by "a little bit"? This nonsense has been refuted several times.

Now let's say all of these claims were true. So what? We did not HAVE to be here. If it just so happened that life was not possible on Earth, then we wouldn't exist. End of story. Unless you can show that we HAD to exist, this argument is simply wrong.

Imagine that a dog dug a hole. Now later that day, it rained, filling the hole with water. If this pond was conscious, gaining its personality from its shape, would it make sense for the pond to say, "If this hole was any different, I would not exist. Therefore, I must be here for a purpose, and the hole must have been designed so that I exist!" Of course not. You must be able to think outside of your own existence. You did not HAVE to be here, and you could have just as easily not existed.

#3. Would you classify nature as wet? If not, how did nature make water wet? Does this mean the only way something can be wet is if God is wet?

#4. Natural laws and forces ordered everything after the big bang.

Also, I would think it is ridiculous to say a black hole or a supernova is very harmonious.

I find it ridiculous that once again you have drawn a random analogy that has nothing to do with the original question. Of course a random explosion cannot recollect into a car - this would most likely involve breaking natural laws.

#5. Evolution

If you understood even the slightest bit of biology you would know that evolution answers these questions.

#6. Furthermore, this claim is also probably false. The majority of the scientific community disagrees with it. But even if it were true, I already addressed this in #2.

GOD ANSWERS:

114:1-4 Say(to them muhammed), 'He is God the One,

God the eternal.

He has not given birth and was not born.

There is no one comparable to Him." (the holy quran)

As we can see God is eternal, he was never born. That is caracteristic of a God that he is eternal, if this is not carateristic to God, then we should always ask Who created God, then, we should ask Who created God's father, and then we should ask Who created God's grandfather and so on and on...never ends. So God has no father, nor mother, and was present allways.

it is the same if i would ask , where starts numbers, maybe you say 0, 1,2,3...100...100000....and then i ask you what is behind 0, is it not -1,-2,-3...-100000...-100000 never ends

so where does numbers starts here, nowhere... it same with God. REMBER THIS, IF GOD WAS CREATED , HE WOULD BE CREATION LIKE WE A NOT A GOD.

So you can believe that yet not evolution, which does actually have evidence to back it up?

[at]andalusi

I find it ridiculous that you found it appropriate to make up a random situation (numbers 1-20) and imply that it is equivalent to the probability of life evolving anywhere in the universe. This is absolutely absurd. You have no reason to believe it is equivalent to the probability of getting a strictly increasing sequence of 1-20. I might as well make the claim that it is equivalent to the probability of getting said sequence for just 1-2, or 1-100. This is nonsense. You cannot toss claims like that unless you support it with evidence. How do you know the probability of life evolving in the universe?

#2. These claims are false. You should cite your sources if you are going to make claims like this. What do you mean by "a little bit"? This nonsense has been refuted several times.

Now let's say all of these claims were true. So what? We did not HAVE to be here. If it just so happened that life was not possible on Earth, then we wouldn't exist. End of story. Unless you can show that we HAD to exist, this argument is simply wrong.

Imagine that a dog dug a hole. Now later that day, it rained, filling the hole with water. If this pond was conscious, gaining its personality from its shape, would it make sense for the pond to say, "If this hole was any different, I would not exist. Therefore, I must be here for a purpose, and the hole must have been designed so that I exist!" Of course not. You must be able to think outside of your own existence. You did not HAVE to be here, and you could have just as easily not existed.

#3. Would you classify nature as wet? If not, how did nature make water wet? Does this mean the only way something can be wet is if God is wet?

#4. Natural laws and forces ordered everything after the big bang.

Also, I would think it is ridiculous to say a black hole or a supernova is very harmonious.

I find it ridiculous that once again you have drawn a random analogy that has nothing to do with the original question. Of course a random explosion cannot recollect into a car - this would most likely involve breaking natural laws.

#5. Evolution

If you understood even the slightest bit of biology you would know that evolution answers these questions.

#6. Furthermore, this claim is also probably false. The majority of the scientific community disagrees with it. But even if it were true, I already addressed this in #2.

if this is arguments against those reasons why there must be a God, then i understand why you are atheist

tell me you are joking with us here ?

does DNA , proteins, evolutions know the future ? TELL ME...

Edited by andalusi

So you can believe that yet not evolution, which does actually have evidence to back it up?

NO THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION.

your logic:

big bang explosion created order in nature

my logic:

explosion does not creates order, only inteligent person or God

The Tale of Human Evolution is Full of Deceptions

Throughout geologic history, more than 6,000 species of ape have lived, and most have gone extinct. Today, only 120 ape species remain on the Earth. But those approximately 6,000 extinct species of apes constitute a rich resource for the evolutionists. They created a scenario for human evolution that suited their purposes by arranging some of the skulls of extinct ape species and human races in an order, from the smallest to the largest and embellishing them with prejudiced comments. By using these methods, they have been trying for years to gain adherents for the theory of evolution and deceive people. But now they need to see that the methods they’ve employed are no longer of any use.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetharunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books/darwinism/atlas_creation/images_atlas/585.jpg[/img]

Some of the fabricated evidence that evolutionists use to convince others that the scenario of human evolution is true are these:

1. The Piltdown Man, discovered by Charles Dawson in 1912 and which was alleged to be 500,000 years old, was displayed as an absolute proof of so-called human evolution. However, about 40 years after the “fossil†was discovered, scientists examined it once more and revealed an astonishing forgery. The Piltdown Man’s skull belonged to a 500-year-old man, and its mandibular bone belonged to a recently deceased ape. The teeth had been specially arranged and added to the jaw, and their joints filed down in order to make them resemble those of a human. Then all these pieces of bone had been stained with potassium dichromate to give them an ancient appearance.

2. In 1922, Henry Fairfield Osborn, the director of the American Museum of Natural History, declared that he had found a fossilized molar tooth belonging to the Pliocene epoch in western Nebraska near Snake Brook. This tooth allegedly bore the common characteristics of both man and ape, and came from a new species dubbed “Nebraska Man.†Based on this single tooth, reconstructions of Nebraska Man’s head and body were conjectured. Moreover, Nebraska Man was even pictured with his entire family! But in 1927, other parts of the skeleton were also found, and these newly discovered pieces showed that the tooth belonged neither to a man nor to an ape, but to an extinct species of wild American pig called Prosthennops.

3. Ramapithecus is known to be the biggest and longest-lasting fallacies of the theory of evolution. This name was given to fossils found in India in 1932, which allegedly represented the first stage of the split between the man and the ape, which supposedly occurred 14 million years ago. This fossil was used as solid evidence by the evolutionists for 50-some years. However, further analysis revealed that the dental characteristics of Ramapithecus were quite similar to that of some living chimpanzees. For example, Theropithecus galada, a high-altitude baboon living in Ethiopia, has incisors and canines, which are small relative to those of other living apes, and a short face like Ramapithecus. In the April 1982 issue of Science, an article titled “Humans lose an early ancestor†announced that Ramapithecus is only an extinct orangutan.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetharunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books/darwinism/atlas_creation/images_atlas/586.jpg[/img]

4. In July 1984, a nearly complete fossilized skeleton of an obvious human was discovered in Lake Turkana in Kenya. It is assumed that this fossil, nicknamed Turkana Boy, had been about 12 years old, and would have stood 1.83 meters tall when he became an adult. The erect structure of the skeleton is in no way different from humans today. The long, tall build of this skeleton totally matches with the skeletons of men currently living in the world’s tropical regions. Richard Leakey said that this boy would go unnoticed in a crowd today.4 Since this human skeleton was found in strata dated to be 1.6 million years old, it was classified by age alone as another representative of Homo erectus. The Turkana Boy is a typical example of the prejudiced and tendentious interpretation of the fossils by evolutionists.

5. “Lucy†is the name given to the fossil discovered by anthropologist Donald Johanson in 1974. Many evolutionists claimed that Lucy was the transitional form between the humans and their so-called hominid ancestors. However further analysis on this fossil revealed that Lucy is only the member of an extinct ape species, known as Australopithecus. The brain size of the Australopithecus is similar to chimpanzees. Many other characteristics—such as details in their skulls, the closeness of their eyes, their sharp molar teeth, their mandibular structure, their long arms and short legs—constitute evidence that these creatures were no different from today’s chimpanzees. Even the pelvis is similar to that of chimpanzees.5

6. Richard Leakey presented the skull designated KNM-ER 1470—which he said was 2.8 million years old—as the greatest discovery in the history of anthropology. According to him, this creature had a small cranial capacity like that of Australopithecus, together with a face similar to that of present-day humans, and was the missing link between Australopithecus and humans. Yet after a short while, it was realized that the KNM-ER 1470 skull’s human-like face, which frequently appeared on the covers of scientific journals and popular scientific magazines, was the result of an incorrect assembly of skull fragments—which “mistake†may have been deliberate.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetharunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books/darwinism/atlas_creation/images_atlas/587.jpg[/img]

As you have seen, there is no scientific discovery that supports, much less confirms, the theory of evolution, only some scientists who believe in it blindly. These scientists believe in the myth of evolution themselves, even though it lacks any scientific foundation, and also try to make others believe it by using deceptive constructions and prejudiced interpretations. All the news about the so-called “ancestor of humans†and the illustrations used in these news are simply fabrications. Solid evidence has demolished the tale of human evolution.

In the following pages, we give some examples of the innumerable fossilized skulls that invalidate the theory of evolution. These skulls are among the evidence that none of these living creatures has ever changed throughout history, that none has transformed itself into another species and that every species has always existed with all the features it possessed from the very beginning.

Along with these pieces of evidence, the impasse and the absence of logic in Darwinist thought are presented. For example, Darwinists claim that species improved through continuous change. But how do they explain the constancy which is regularly seen in all living creatures? The theory of evolution that claims humans are supposedly descended from apes should also explain why other species have not undergone a process of transformation similar to the imaginary one apes have supposedly experienced.

Darwinists have no answer as to why bears have not decided to become bipedal on a given day, or why a fox has not been evolved into a skilled professor by developing its intelligence, or why a panda has not become a painter who creates impressive works of art. The subject of evolution has been depicted with examples and logics that even children could easily dismiss, simply to proclaim the inconceivable irrationality of Darwinism. Darwinism is presented as if it were a scientific theory, but is in fact an inconceivably irrational ideology.

As you shall see, Darwinism is the biggest scandal in history, founded entirely on lies and fraud and on irrational and illogical claims. The entire world will witness the final collapse of Darwinism in the 21st century.

As long as an Aborigine line does not mix up with another race, their features will always remain the same. No matter how much time passes, these people will not evolve in such a way as to acquire different features. They will not acquire skulls with bigger volumes or different anatomical features.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetharunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books/darwinism/atlas_creation/images_atlas/582.jpg[/img]

Some races living today, like the native to the side, have the large eyebrow projections and the foreheads that are inclined backwards—features peculiar to Homo erectus skulls.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetharunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books/darwinism/atlas_creation/images_atlas/582_humaine.jpg[/img]

For instance, some Malaysian natives living today have the large eyebrow projections and the foreheads that are inclined backwards—a feature peculiar to Homo erectus skulls, which evolutionists call “primitive.†If the suggestions of evolutionists were true, then these Malaysian natives should have the so-called structure and appearance of an under-developed man, who was recently evolved from apes. However, this is by no means the case. The fact that some anatomical features of the Homo erectus skull are also seen today reveals that H. erectus was not a primitive species, as well as the fact that the evolutionist scenario of “man’s family tree†is simply a lie.

DIFFERENT HUMAN RACES THAT LIVED IN HISTORY COMPOSE

NO EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetharunyahya(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books/darwinism/atlas_creation/images_atlas/583.jpg[/img]

Neanderthals are an extinct human race who possessed an advanced sense of art and aesthetics. Evolutionists have presented Neanderthals as apelike ancestors of humans, but such claims have been categorically refuted by recent scientific findings.

Neanderthals (Homo neanderthalensis) are humans who appeared in Europe 100,000 years ago and ceased to exist approximately 35,000 years ago-or may have been assimilated by mixing with other human races. The main differences between them and present-day humans are that their skeletons are a bit more massive and the average volumes of their skulls are a bit larger. Scientific findings point out that Neanderthals were a fully human race with a level of intelligence and culture no different than those of ours.

Cro-Magnon Man is also a race believed to have lived 30,000 years ago. They have a dome-shaped skull and a wide forehead. The 1600-cubic-centimeter volume of their skull is higher than that of the average present-day human. They have thick eyebrow bulges on their skulls and also have a bony bulge at the back of their skulls, which is also a characteristic feature of Neanderthals.

Much the same kind of physical differences between the Cro-Magnon and Neanderthals also exist between the present-day human races. Just as the diversities between an American and an Inuit, or an African and a European, do not prove that any one of them is superior to any other; so physical properties of these extinct races do not make them primitive or ape-like. These races were assimilated by the other races or, for some unknown reason, they left the stage of history. Yet in no way were they “primitives†or “half-apes.†They existed as perfect human beings.

In brief, the fact that some races of humans who lived in the past have different anatomical structures is no evidence for evolution. Anatomical differences can be seen in every age, between every different human race. The skulls of Americans and Japanese, Europeans and Aborigines, Inuit, Blacks or Pygmies are not the same. Yet this does not suggest that any of these races is more advanced or more primitive than any other.

If, thousands of years later, a scientist finds the skull of an American 1.90 meters tall who lived in the 2000s and decides to compare it with the skull of a Japanese 1.60 meters in height who also lived in the 21st century, he will observe many differences, the size being the first.

If, based on these differences, he claims that Americans were more advanced in the imaginary evolutionary process while Japanese were simply primitive hominids, his interpretation will surely be far from reflecting the truth.

Moreover, size of a skull is no measure of a human being’s intelligence or skills. Many people have adequately-developed bodies, but limited mental capabilities. Similarly, there are many very intelligent people whose bodies and indeed, skulls are smaller than others’. Based solely on size, ranking these people’s skulls into a so-called evolutionary arrangement would surely have no scientific value, for any such arrangement will not reflect the facts. Differences in skull volume makes no difference on intelligence and skills, as is well-known.

The skull of someone who engages in intense mental activities throughout his life does not grow. He simply becomes more mentally capable. Intelligence changes not according to the volume of the brain, but via the organization of neurons and synapses within the brain.